• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1978

If Dawkins was so brilliant, he would have asked to see the script or least have asked more questions.

Good point.

They're just playing bully tactics - which only serves to verify the claims of the film.

As another poster pointed out - changing producers and the movie title is fair game in Hollywood. Changing the title, at least, happens a lot.

Can you prove there was any deliberate deception going on?

why prove when you can slander and bully?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Biblicist

The movie has a website...Expelled:No Intelligence Allowed

It has a lot of great inforamtion about the movie. Ben Stein is a HOOT!

I think this movie will be a great thing to watch.

As for someone lying about the content of the movie, it's only one's word against another. Sounds rather childish to me, "OOh, they lied to me." DUH! It's Ben Stein, do you NOT know what his agenda is? :rolleyes:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  183
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,892
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  09/07/1985

you want to blame christians and creationism but i was told and i am getting darwins book that he said openly that what he held close to his heart he was wrong

When did he "openly say" that?

There are false rumors of a deathbed confession, but even young Earth creationists tend to avoid that claim now.

why is it when some one shares somthing on a post you all come up with ideas and openly attack with out thinking this is just a movie why dont you debate the producers of this movie and write letters all kari19 was doing is sharing something it just amazes me how people bluntly want to make statments like this and state with out thinking

Not sure what is being attacked here. The problem I have with the movie is that the interviews were done deceptively. The interviewers lied. Maybe you don't have a problem with that. I do, though.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

"The interviewers lied"

Lied? That's quite an accusation. Based on the information presented so far, who lied exactly? Or do you know more information than has already been presented?

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  02/18/1978

you want to blame christians and creationism but i was told and i am getting darwins book that he said openly that what he held close to his heart he was wrong

When did he "openly say" that?

There are false rumors of a deathbed confession, but even young Earth creationists tend to avoid that claim now.

why is it when some one shares somthing on a post you all come up with ideas and openly attack with out thinking this is just a movie why dont you debate the producers of this movie and write letters all kari19 was doing is sharing something it just amazes me how people bluntly want to make statments like this and state with out thinking

Not sure what is being attacked here. The problem I have with the movie is that the interviews were done deceptively. The interviewers lied. Maybe you don't have a problem with that. I do, though.

Word against word. You can judge who's lying?

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

"Word against word. "

I see the words we have presented in articles so far but still don't see where anyone has lied?

Again, I think if I was called to be in a film as an expert on some subject, I'd be asking for more information on the content of the film. It looks like the evolutionists simply assumed the wrong thing and are angry although they only have themselves to blame, imo.

No one lied as far as I can tell, but the accusations continue to fly.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Oh come on. You know darn well that scientists don't allow other scientists to consider creationism worthy of any kind of study or consideration or even a thought!

You know there is no freedom of thought in this regard in the scientific community!

I've been saying it all along! haven't you been reading my posts! :wub:

I agree,

As far as the movie goes

I'd like to see this movie :taped: It looks like it's going to be a good one :whistling:

And I don't see where anyone lied.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Well, let's see the article further down. ( New web address - since the original link wasn't working).

Mr. Stein, a freelance columnist who writes Everybody

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

I think people are putting too much weight on this so called lying. First of all, we have no proof, its just one persons word against another. And well, I don't think Dawkins would lose any sleep over lying to discredit Christianity.

Also, it doesn't matter what they told them. Dawkins should be overjoyed to get his viewpoint stuck in a creation movie. If he's so confident that he's right, then why does it bother him that an interview is being placed in any movie?

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I think people are putting too much weight on this so called lying. First of all, we have no proof, its just one persons word against another. And well, I don't think Dawkins would lose any sleep over lying to discredit Christianity.

Also, it doesn't matter what they told them. Dawkins should be overjoyed to get his viewpoint stuck in a creation movie. If he's so confident that he's right, then why does it bother him that an interview is being placed in any movie?

Didn't Dawkins do the same thing, with an interview in his film, the God delusion?