• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

You might want to seek the Lord if there is anything you need to address. If there is anything that the Holy Spirit brings up address it... it may be unforgiveness towards someone, hurt emotions over something in the past, generational etc...

it varies in most people. But the one to ask is the Holy Spirit to reveal the access.... you submit it to the Lord and command it to leave.. it works.

I know that demonic oppression comes only through open doors.

Be blessed, Karen

Please consider Job and Paul's "thorn in the flesh". Sometimes will not/cannot/should not leave depending upon what is going on-I was personally taught way back as a babe in Christ:"DO NOT BE a Job's comforter."

I don't think Natt is a Job or Paul.. :blink:

By Dr. Karl D. Lehman.

The parameters within which he is allowed to operate, however, have been precisely defined by specific spiritual

principles established by God. This means that Satan is confined to being a strict legalist and can only exercise his own initiative within distinct boundaries.

The spiritual principles God has established in relationship to Satan actually give man himself

the ability to determine how great an influence Satan has on his life. If man does “a,” then Satan

has an open door to do “b.” On the other hand, if man does “c,” then Satan must disengage

himself from that individual. ....

So find the door and address the entry for the torment and disarm the enemy...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

You might want to seek the Lord if there is anything you need to address. If there is anything that the Holy Spirit brings up address it... it may be unforgiveness towards someone, hurt emotions over something in the past, generational etc...

it varies in most people. But the one to ask is the Holy Spirit to reveal the access.... you submit it to the Lord and command it to leave.. it works.

Be blessed, Karen

Please consider Job and Paul's "thorn in the flesh". Sometimes will not/cannot/should not leave depending upon what is going on-I was personally taught way back as a babe in Christ:"DO NOT BE a Job's comforter."

I don't think Natt is a Job or Paul.. :emot-hug:

By Dr. Karl D. Lehman.

The parameters within which he is allowed to operate, however, have been precisely defined by specific spiritual

principles established by God. This means that Satan is confined to being a strict legalist and can only exercise his own initiative within distinct boundaries.

The spiritual principles God has established in relationship to Satan actually give man himself

the ability to determine how great an influence Satan has on his life. If man does

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Be blessed, Karen

I don't think Natt is a Job or Paul.. :6:

By Dr. Karl D. Lehman.

the ability to determine how great an influence Satan has on his life. If man does

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Be blessed, Karen

I don't think Natt is a Job or Paul.. :b:

By Dr. Karl D. Lehman.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Eph 6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Everlasting,

Moon over Key Biscayne

:24:

• 12 years later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 10/4/2007 at 9:00 AM, Natt said:

I wondering if anyone has experienced this and what causes it

This year I've been rather consumed with something. I've been overly emotional over the littlest thing and found it hard to do anything apart from the things that were vital,and despite the amount of prayer nothing would lift. About 2 weeks ago I sort of wondered if it was depression.

I didn't go to the doctor cause I felt I couldn't. However since this evening I have felt as if something very heavy has been lifted. My mind is clearer and I can focus. I'm still tired from whatever this was. I can't explain it really.

Could this be spiritual?

It might be, it could of stemmed from mental pressure, in any case i am glad it is lifted. Negative forces can attacks at any time.