• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/21/1967

I can't put a finger on it...I wish I understood how my mind works, thinks,...all I know is today and alot over the past few weeks I have just wished that Jesus would come real soon. I dream about heaven. I imagine in my mind meeting my Immanuel. I long to be with those whom I love who have gone on before me. I grieve for my children as I watch them encounter sorrows in life. I cry for my autistic daughter because their are people who are just not understanding or realizing there is a child of God behind her eyes and a sensitive good humored girl.

How much longer O Lord must we wait! My spirit and physical being groan and long for your arrival. I would welcome you to come as a theif in the night....I am ready! My soul is weary of sorrow and depression. Only you Lord God can pull me from the miry clay and make my feet stand strong once again. I am weak. I am weary. I need you and only you!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  11/21/1952

I can't put a finger on it...I wish I understood how my mind works, thinks,...all I know is today and alot over the past few weeks I have just wished that Jesus would come real soon. I dream about heaven. I imagine in my mind meeting my Immanuel. I long to be with those whom I love who have gone on before me. I grieve for my children as I watch them encounter sorrows in life. I cry for my autistic daughter because their are people who are just not understanding or realizing there is a child of God behind her eyes and a sensitive good humored girl.

How much longer O Lord must we wait! My spirit and physical being groan and long for your arrival. I would welcome you to come as a theif in the night....I am ready! My soul is weary of sorrow and depression. Only you Lord God can pull me from the miry clay and make my feet stand strong once again. I am weak. I am weary. I need you and only you!

Oh how I feel the same as yourself!

I am so ready to go and be with the Lord for eternity.

I am ready....

Kathy

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I understand. I have felt such longings before where I just wanted to go home to Him. It's like being homesick. At such times I feel so much like a child who needs her heavenly Father. I just want so much to be in His presence. But I know I need to be brave and that He has things for me to do here. This life is so short and I will have eternity with Him. For now I am here and He has created good works for me to walk in. He knows best and He will sustain me if I am feeling vulnerable and weak. At such times my prayers are to my Abba Father and I am not thinking so much that He is the KIng of kings. The waiting has it's purpose even if I don't know what it is and His timing is perfect. Your not alone in how you feel. Many of us get homesick from time to time. Be strong. Lean on Him. Trust in His plan for you. He has work for you to do. He will never leave or forsake you. He has given you many brothers and sisters in Christ. We are all of the family of God. Be of good courage.

Your sister..Bestill

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

I know what you are saying. Sometimes I just get so tired of this struggle and want to go Home. Usually a couple of things come into my mind then. I look at my daughter. She is so beautiful and loves the Lord. But she also wants to get married and have a family. She's 17 and even though she knows that Heaven will be wonderful, she wants to build a life here, too. Worldly? Maybe. But I would kind of like to have grandchildren, too. So, then I think that I can wait. Heaven will be forever and this world is temporary, but maybe I can wait for a few years until I have grandchildren.

Then, more than that, I see so many who don't know Jesus. If He takes His Church Home now, just think of all the people who well be left. It gives me an urgency to witness to the lost.

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/03/1951

In reading your post my heart and prayer goes out to you in your time of need. I have suffered on and off over the years from chronic faiteg and that brings on depression, and you loose your will to live. At those times I would rather die and be with Jesus but then I think of my love ones I would leave behind and I would rather stay for their sake. Also I have come to realize that these afflictions are sent by God to be able to learn how to love Him more. God has a purpose for our afflictions.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  11/21/1952

In reading your post my heart and prayer goes out to you in your time of need. I have suffered on and off over the years from chronic faiteg and that brings on depression, and you loose your will to live. At those times I would rather die and be with Jesus but then I think of my love ones I would leave behind and I would rather stay for their sake. Also I have come to realize that these afflictions are sent by God to be able to learn how to love Him more. God has a purpose for our afflictions.

*my bolding

I agree with you.

There are times when the troubles loom too huge

and I find myself wanting to be with Jesus.

But I trust that God has a reason for my still being here.

Kathy

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

When there is so much oppression for long years of living without let up or break through we grow weary and tired. Surely the LORD is near to the broken hearted. As you turn to Him may He break through the tiredness and oppression to your weary soul and lift you up! May you be encouraged and strengthened in the LORD. He is with you. His love does prevail. May His comforting and strengthening Spirit be like a fresh breeze to your weary heart.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

I believe we, as Christians, all swim against the current and it wearies us tremendously(until we look beside us at the ship called Faith). Sometimes we're so fixed on the waves we forget it's there. Lord help us to remember it's there. :emot-pray:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Proverbs 13:12

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.

In His Love,

Suzanne