• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  318
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/21/1963

I had another dream to address my need to forgive my enemies that are my brothers or/and sisters in Christ that sought to uphold my soul, or that are seeking His face, but was a part of my persecutors that kept me in the prison that has ended my life.

Jesus forgave those that were right there in the process of Him being crucified and mocking Him too, so I can forgive my persecutors even though my prison remains. I forgive those that betrayed me. I forgive those that allow the fervor of the incense against me to rally them into it.

And I thank Jesus that I do forgive them. Even my fellow co-workers at Wal-Mart.

And now it is time to go. Or so the dream implied. Rapture? Or simply my time to depart? It matters not, but I do thank Jesus for helping me let go.

Thank You Jesus!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/23/1978

Amen, poorinspirit, to have Jesus heart and forgive people who are wronging us is not an easy thing to do, but is what Jesus would do, to have unconditional, agape love for our enemies and our friends. Praise Him that He gave you the strength to do this.

Edited by alive4Him

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  705
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  11/23/1958

God honours those who honour Him. You have by forgiving those who have hurt you. Well done.

Be blessed.

:whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

I had another dream to address my need to forgive my enemies that are my brothers or/and sisters in Christ that sought to uphold my soul, or that are seeking His face, but was a part of my persecutors that kept me in the prison that has ended my life.

Jesus forgave those that were right there in the process of Him being crucified and mocking Him too, so I can forgive my persecutors even though my prison remains. I forgive those that betrayed me. I forgive those that allow the fervor of the incense against me to rally them into it.

And I thank Jesus that I do forgive them. Even my fellow co-workers at Wal-Mart.

And now it is time to go. Or so the dream implied. Rapture? Or simply my time to depart? It matters not, but I do thank Jesus for helping me let go.

Thank You Jesus!!!

Poorspirit,

Sometimes instead of forgiving letting go of the hurts and pains of the past we bury them

deep down inside our hearts and minds. Your doing the right thing forgiving them who have

hurt you...otherwise that bitterness will grow inside of you and it will seep out as anger or

giving you low self esteem....

we all face challenges in life and we all have things that come against us. Just keep a good

attitude. But know this, the struggles in life are giving you strength. I know God has promised

if we will put our trust in Him, He will pay us back for all the unfair things that have happened

to us. If it helps dont focus on your weaknesses; focus on your God.

desi

Amen, poorinspirit, to have Jesus heart and forgive people who are wronging us is not an easy thing to do, but is what Jesus would do, to have unconditional, agape love for our enemies and our friends. Praise Him that He gave you the strength to do this.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. :24:

God honours those who honour Him. You have by forgiving those who have hurt you. Well done.

Be blessed.

:24:

I am indeed blessed. Thank you for the edification as well as the words of encouragement. :24:

Poorspirit,

Sometimes instead of forgiving letting go of the hurts and pains of the past we bury them

deep down inside our hearts and minds. Your doing the right thing forgiving them who have

hurt you...otherwise that bitterness will grow inside of you and it will seep out as anger or

giving you low self esteem....

we all face challenges in life and we all have things that come against us. Just keep a good

attitude. But know this, the struggles in life are giving you strength. I know God has promised

if we will put our trust in Him, He will pay us back for all the unfair things that have happened

to us. If it helps dont focus on your weaknesses; focus on your God.

desi

desi,

Thank you so much, dear sister in Christ, for sharing with me. :24:

I rest in the fact that my Lord takes care of me and will point out anything He does not want in me so that the words of my mouth and the meditation of my hearts will be acceptable in His sight, My Rock and My Redeemer. He knows when my sights are off of Him and on the waves of the storms for He reminds me and raise my sights to Him again. Truly He is awesome! I trust Him to finish the work He has begun in me so that I may glory in the Lord when He brings me Home by His righteousness.

Thanks again.

poorinspirit

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

Thank You Jesus!!!

You will certainly reflect Jesus to those around you, poorinspirit.

God bless you,

Fiosh

:24:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from the General Duscussion Forum to the Prophecy Forum