• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Brutal area-to truly forgive and to truly be forgiven. To truly feel the NEED to forgive, the NEED to be forgiven.To me, 100% of the work only able to be and is done by The Triune God. For Christ's sake, due to Jesus Christ.

Was given this Scripture-believe by The Holy Spirit-and acted on it via some letters that never got answered to this day. Told them of the pain their actions/inactions had caused, but never got a response. But...:

Hbr 12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble [you], and thereby many be defiled;

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lewis Smedes had written a book that turned out to be a literal miracle for me back in June of 1987. Had a white, murderous rage against 3 people and would have taken each of them and squeezed their necks until their eyes popped out. People were in Arizona which I had left and was in Virginia. Rage came up about 1 month after I had left Arizona.

No matter what they said or didn't say, did or didn't do I would have killed them. This was 7 years after I had been born again. Was led to the book, read it, prayed, and that rage left IMMEDIATELY after the prayer.

http://www.amazon.com/Forgive-Forget-Heali...e/dp/0060674318

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  318
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  11/21/1963

You will certainly reflect Jesus to those around you, poorinspirit.

God bless you,

Fiosh

:emot-hug:

I shall thank Jesus for that!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the blessing, Fiosh! :emot-handshake:

:emot-handshake:

YES!! PRAISE the LORD!!! :thumbsup:

Moved from the General Duscussion Forum to the Prophecy Forum

Ummm... okay! Thanks! There is a prophetic message in there, but as I said, I know not the implication as it could be close to the rapture event, which I had more than just that dream to declare it or His way of saying my time on earth is almost up. As it is, I leave it in the Lord's hands as I place my trust in Him.

:emot-handshake:

Brutal area-to truly forgive and to truly be forgiven. To truly feel the NEED to forgive, the NEED to be forgiven.To me, 100% of the work only able to be and is done by The Triune God. For Christ's sake, due to Jesus Christ.

Was given this Scripture-believe by The Holy Spirit-and acted on it via some letters that never got answered to this day. Told them of the pain their actions/inactions had caused, but never got a response. But...:

Hbr 12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble [you], and thereby many be defiled;

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lewis Smedes had written a book that turned out to be a literal miracle for me back in June of 1987. Had a white, murderous rage against 3 people and would have taken each of them and squeezed their necks until their eyes popped out. People were in Arizona which I had left and was in Virginia. Rage came up about 1 month after I had left Arizona.

No matter what they said or didn't say, did or didn't do I would have killed them. This was 7 years after I had been born again. Was led to the book, read it, prayed, and that rage left IMMEDIATELY after the prayer.

http://www.amazon.com/Forgive-Forget-Heali...e/dp/0060674318

Praise the Lord!! :emot-handshake:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I had another dream to address my need to forgive my enemies that are my brothers or/and sisters in Christ that sought to uphold my soul, or that are seeking His face, but was a part of my persecutors that kept me in the prison that has ended my life.

Jesus forgave those that were right there in the process of Him being crucified and mocking Him too, so I can forgive my persecutors even though my prison remains. I forgive those that betrayed me. I forgive those that allow the fervor of the incense against me to rally them into it.

And I thank Jesus that I do forgive them. Even my fellow co-workers at Wal-Mart.

And now it is time to go. Or so the dream implied. Rapture? Or simply my time to depart? It matters not, but I do thank Jesus for helping me let go.

Thank You Jesus!!!

Well dream on if you will but there is no way in my mind that God is a forgiveness of enemies. He is justice all the way and all the crap about the other is a delusion of Satan in order to make us who long for the truth and justice step down from the hard things that have to be done.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

from damo1

i think the bible says it the best vengance is mine says the lord and often he has done this for me when people have come against me i just leave it in his hands and learn to even let go as holding on to past hurts can even stop us from growing and this does not help at all when we just will not let go of what is hurting us

this happend with me my marraige was brokken up by a pastor i am not picking on pastors as he wa not tod the full truth i had to though when i was getting counsling by a proffesional christian counsler forgive him and this year i am moving back to back to the town wear i started my walk with the lord and will be going back to the same church and facing every single person that new me and wil do the right thing and forgive those that judged me harshly

my old pastor is talking with me and is going to support me before i move to the philippines and live their with my wife to be

we need to come to a point wear we openly begin to dig at the root of the problem no use being ignorant and sayin my jesus will help me as i have heard this too often and seen what happens when you just push that hurt deep with in and not let god heal you

yes christ helps us but we also have to do the ground work and the hard yarns as well and be real as this is wear the enemy can trap us if we are not allowing the holy spirit to search our hearts and if something comes up or the spirit of god says go forgive this person you do it with out holding back or making excuses as to say they hurt me they need to do this to wear they ask me to forgive them not me

in alcaholics anonymess and narcotics anonymes the recovering addict is even taught this as for them to move on in their recovery a recovering addict is told to confront what they did and seek forgivness by those they hurt only wear it is safe to do this as some times the people these men and women hurt will not forgive as simple as it sounds and you can write a letter instead explaining your self in that letter

see when you are using or drinking you do not seem to see what you are doing as you are in your own little world and and even what herroin does to a point wear you lie steal cheet and some times even rob a place or person to support your habbit this leaves open woundes that need to be heald

be open be honset and dig at the root of the problem and then repent and even seek out those you hurt and put the hand out and even be ready to listen as this is also going to set that person also free its not a one way thing wear every thing is me me me

for me i am going back to a big church its been 7yrs since i have been back and i know i have hurt people as well and shut the door on those that did try to put the hand and help me threw my divorce but i need to do this before i leave australia

thank you for sharing this step by step you will get their just do not hold on to things as we wil always get offended no matter what we try to do some one wil always rub us the wrong way its what we do with that offence

may god bless you

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

from damo1

i think the bible says it the best vengance is mine says the lord and often he has done this for me when people have come against me i just leave it in his hands and learn to even let go as holding on to past hurts can even stop us from growing and this does not help at all when we just will not let go of what is hurting us

this happend with me my marraige was brokken up by a pastor i am not picking on pastors as he wa not tod the full truth i had to though when i was getting counsling by a proffesional christian counsler forgive him and this year i am moving back to back to the town wear i started my walk with the lord and will be going back to the same church and facing every single person that new me and wil do the right thing and forgive those that judged me harshly

my old pastor is talking with me and is going to support me before i move to the philippines and live their with my wife to be

we need to come to a point wear we openly begin to dig at the root of the problem no use being ignorant and sayin my jesus will help me as i have heard this too often and seen what happens when you just push that hurt deep with in and not let god heal you

yes christ helps us but we also have to do the ground work and the hard yarns as well and be real as this is wear the enemy can trap us if we are not allowing the holy spirit to search our hearts and if something comes up or the spirit of god says go forgive this person you do it with out holding back or making excuses as to say they hurt me they need to do this to wear they ask me to forgive them not me

in alcaholics anonymess and narcotics anonymes the recovering addict is even taught this as for them to move on in their recovery a recovering addict is told to confront what they did and seek forgivness by those they hurt only wear it is safe to do this as some times the people these men and women hurt will not forgive as simple as it sounds and you can write a letter instead explaining your self in that letter

see when you are using or drinking you do not seem to see what you are doing as you are in your own little world and and even what herroin does to a point wear you lie steal cheet and some times even rob a place or person to support your habbit this leaves open woundes that need to be heald

be open be honset and dig at the root of the problem and then repent and even seek out those you hurt and put the hand out and even be ready to listen as this is also going to set that person also free its not a one way thing wear every thing is me me me

for me i am going back to a big church its been 7yrs since i have been back and i know i have hurt people as well and shut the door on those that did try to put the hand and help me threw my divorce but i need to do this before i leave australia

thank you for sharing this step by step you will get their just do not hold on to things as we wil always get offended no matter what we try to do some one wil always rub us the wrong way its what we do with that offence

may god bless you

Dear Damo1:

Sounds like Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, The Truth, making you free. As He promised us that He would do{John 8:31-36}. Ephesians 5:20. Agape and peace. Ron R.

I had another dream to address my need to forgive my enemies that are my brothers or/and sisters in Christ that sought to uphold my soul, or that are seeking His face, but was a part of my persecutors that kept me in the prison that has ended my life.

Jesus forgave those that were right there in the process of Him being crucified and mocking Him too, so I can forgive my persecutors even though my prison remains. I forgive those that betrayed me. I forgive those that allow the fervor of the incense against me to rally them into it.

And I thank Jesus that I do forgive them. Even my fellow co-workers at Wal-Mart.

And now it is time to go. Or so the dream implied. Rapture? Or simply my time to depart? It matters not, but I do thank Jesus for helping me let go.

Thank You Jesus!!!

Well dream on if you will but there is no way in my mind that God is a forgiveness of enemies. He is justice all the way and all the crap about the other is a delusion of Satan in order to make us who long for the truth and justice step down from the hard things that have to be done.

I think you misinterpret my prison to be one that serves the justice system. I am not in that kind of a prison. When people make you a pariah... like Jesus hanging on that cross...that is a prison. So one can choose the path against injustice and go postal when there is no other legal option to defend yourself ORRRRRRRRRR... you can let go and trust Him when He says "Vengeance is mine, I will repay." but I am to forgive lest the devil gets a hold of my anger to do evil.

Psalm 37: 1Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. 2For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. 3Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. 4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. 5Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. 6And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. 7Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. 8Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. 9For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. 10For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. 11But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. 12The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. 13The LORD shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. 14The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. 15Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken. 16A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked. 17For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous. 18The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever. 19They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied. 20But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away. 21The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth. 22For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off. 23The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. 24Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. 25I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. 26He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed. 27Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore. 28For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. 29The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever. 30The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment. 31The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide. 32The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him. 33The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged. 34Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it. 35I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. 36Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found. 37Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace. 38But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off. 39But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. 40And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Anyway, from what I have read in the Psalm, I'm thankful to Jesus that I can relate to and trust in Him because of this Psalm.

By the way, Hi Artfulldodger!!! :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

from damo1

may god bless you

Dear Damo1:

Sounds like Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, The Truth, making you free. As He promised us that He would do{John 8:31-36}. Ephesians 5:20. Agape and peace. Ron R.

damo1

high a jesus chriast mathetes

thank you but i feel that what i share and others on how we have forgiven thos that have hurt us the op hear is on his own in this and is not hearing that also he needs to forgive those that hurt him and can not hold on and expect jesus to do everything and punish those that have hurt him and just give out bible verses to what he is holding onto as the others need to also hear the op hear forgive them as it works both ways this is how the holy spirit showed me to do it when this was bought to the surface to be dealt with i can tell you i will be back in canberra on the 29th of dec 07 and my pastor is looking forward to catching up with me before i take of to the philippines for two weeks in jan 2008 and its going to be also me forigiving thos in my old church so they can hear an open apology as i wil be talking to over 700 in my old church and i feel once i do this this will free me as wel as them as even though i had forgiven them in prayer i need to do this now in person

hay thank you any way and may you be refreshed today and may our lords peace rest on you threw out the day what you say in your posts you aply to encourages me as wel and it blesses me as well take care

from your brother in the lord damien