IGNORED

Why did JESUS say come out of her my people??

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/18/1966

Are we to comfortable with/in our relationship with God, that we tend to get lazy?

I was watching the news about the fires in CA. and the thought babalon is burnig is burning(i know falling in rev.), then come out of her my people came to mind. No I'm not saying CA, or the U.S. is babalon. Nor am I saying words of prophecy, just that I find comfort in Gods words at this time--Why?? More proof of His truth.

HE said that the last days would bring scoffers, it has. But also in Matt., Mark, Luke, and Rev. it talks of earthly calamities. We see them now. He also said people would blame Him, and they haveand are doing so. He showed this to us in advance, to let us know how close we are.

When He says come out of her my people, what is HE really saying?? Lot got comfortable in Sodom. He didn't stand up against the sin rampet in his day. I'm not talking about things we have all done and are covered under the blood.

As Shadrack, Meshack, and Abedingo(hope i have them spelled right) refused to bow to the false idol, (by standing on Gods view not being politically correct), Lot on the other hand ate the meat sacrifised to idols(political correctness) , he was STILL saved. God had to send angels to drag him(and family) out of there. Lot's wife turned back (like the Isrealites did in the dessert), on all the comforts she would be missing.Notice Lot's wife and the Irealites didn't make it?

I guess the real question I'm asking is, HOW much comfort are you willing to give up, and how much persicution are you willing to endure? :emot-heartbeat:

Because Jesus himself said the world would hate you,(not talking about brothers/sisters disagreeing on miner parts, but the unsaved blinded by satan) because they hated Him first. He suffered so much for us, more than any of us could ever endure. His deciples also suffered, would we stand so boldly if in their place? Christians are dieing because of their stance in Jesus, and the bible, and we find it hard when someone laughs at us, or some retorical hatefilled coment? Yes words hurt, but WOULD YOU STAKE YOUR LIFE ON YOUR FAITH? :24:

THERE IS MUCH LOVE IN CHRIST--LONGSUFFERING--LET US PRAY TO HAVE A HEART LIKE HIS

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I really enjoyed reading that.. I've been backsliding these couple of weeks and I was really worried but now I'm recommitted to suffering fully as Christ, and picking up the cross. Thanks for the encouragement!

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I appreciate you mentioning Lot's wife and the Israelites turning their desires back because of the comforts they were missing. A needed reminder!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  80
  • Birthday:  06/05/1952

Are we to comfortable with/in our relationship with God, that we tend to get lazy?

I was watching the news about the fires in CA. and the thought babalon is burnig is burning(i know falling in rev.), then come out of her my people came to mind. No I'm not saying CA, or the U.S. is babalon. Nor am I saying words of prophecy, just that I find comfort in Gods words at this time--Why?? More proof of His truth.

HE said that the last days would bring scoffers, it has. But also in Matt., Mark, Luke, and Rev. it talks of earthly calamities. We see them now. He also said people would blame Him, and they haveand are doing so. He showed this to us in advance, to let us know how close we are.

When He says come out of her my people, what is HE really saying?? Lot got comfortable in Sodom. He didn't stand up against the sin rampet in his day. I'm not talking about things we have all done and are covered under the blood.

As Shadrack, Meshack, and Abedingo(hope i have them spelled right) refused to bow to the false idol, (by standing on Gods view not being politically correct), Lot on the other hand ate the meat sacrifised to idols(political correctness) , he was STILL saved. God had to send angels to drag him(and family) out of there. Lot's wife turned back (like the Isrealites did in the dessert), on all the comforts she would be missing.Notice Lot's wife and the Irealites didn't make it?

I guess the real question I'm asking is, HOW much comfort are you willing to give up, and how much persicution are you willing to endure? :)

Because Jesus himself said the world would hate you,(not talking about brothers/sisters disagreeing on miner parts, but the unsaved blinded by satan) because they hated Him first. He suffered so much for us, more than any of us could ever endure. His deciples also suffered, would we stand so boldly if in their place? Christians are dieing because of their stance in Jesus, and the bible, and we find it hard when someone laughs at us, or some retorical hatefilled coment? Yes words hurt, but WOULD YOU STAKE YOUR LIFE ON YOUR FAITH? :)

THERE IS MUCH LOVE IN CHRIST--LONGSUFFERING--LET US PRAY TO HAVE A HEART LIKE HIS

Even many Christians tend to forget at times how being worldly will corrupt us. In answer to your main question - We are told to come out from among the world and be a separate people. We cannot comprise that.

Willow99

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

Even many Christians tend to forget at times how being worldly will corrupt us. In answer to your main question - We are told to come out from among the world and be a separate people. We cannot comprise that.

Amen. That is so very true. We are in the world, but not of the world. This isn't our home. We are just traveling through.

• 6 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Does anyone know exact scripture references where God says all this?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  86
  • Birthday:  09/18/1966

Does anyone know exact scripture references where God says all this?

Rev 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory. Rev 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, Rev 16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Mat 24:19

And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before. Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Mat 24:28 For wheresoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together. Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mar 13:17

But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! Mar 13:18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter. Mar 13:19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. Mar 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. Mar 13:21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: Mar 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. Mar 13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. Mar 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, Mar 13:25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. Mar 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. Mar 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Luk 21:11

And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. Luk 21:12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake. Luk 21:13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony. Luk 21:14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: Luk 21:15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. Luk 21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolk, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. Luk 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. Luk 21:18 But there shall not a hair of your head perish. Luk 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls. Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. Luk 21:21 Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. Luk 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. Luk 21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. Luk 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. Luk 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. Luk 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws near[u/].

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  177
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

and when you see the fig trees limbs are tender, and the leaves begining to sprout you know that summer is near.

and the day of the lord is darkness and not light.

even still, come lord jesus.

he said come out of her because we are to remain spiritual virgins until Christs return. not to be prostituting ourselves with unclean spirits. basicly hey im God remember me. obey me.