IGNORED

Evolution questions

Guest Mark Alexander

Guest Mark Alexander

What is the force or power or what drives evolution???

Never an answer to this one, one evolutionist told me it was elementry and to look it up in a biology textbook!

It is a natural entity therefore it must comply with natural law, it must follow cause and effect, as I see it evolution is an effect, what is the cause???

It must be universal as other entities in the natural order, therefore man did not evolve from apes because we still have apes, all apes would have evolved???

Mark

This premise assumes that you believe in evolution, I do not!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Never an answer to this one, one evolutionist told me it was elementry and to look it up in a biology textbook!

It is a natural entity therefore it must comply with natural law, it must follow cause and effect, as I see it evolution is an effect, what is the cause???

It must be universal as other entities in the natural order, therefore man did not evolve from apes because we still have apes, all apes would have evolved???

Mark

I think since darwin was around things have changed a bit. it is moving of genetic material from one generation to another. A biological scientist folly.

I believe it is the foundational pathway to cloning and genocide. patricia1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I believe it's the spirit of the anti-Christ as is anything that is contrary to the word of God.

Guest Mark Alexander

what is the force behinf natural selection???

They say we came from apes???

Is evolution a natural law or a supernatural law???

Mark

Guest Mark Alexander

can't blame them "anti-christ" we were here first!!!

There would be no science if there was no church are religion, the church created western civilization and from it came devolution as we call it, all the early scienists were christian most Catholics and very many were Catholic Priests.

Louie Pasture for one!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  615
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

Mark

First of all .. the main "force" driving evolution is natural selection. It just means that environmental pressures on a population of a species drive it's evolutionary course. This happens by way of inheritance and variation. It's obvious that within most species each generation is successfully varied (sexual reproduction between a male and female accomplishes this). These variations however slight can give advantages to certain members of a species over others in response to the environment. A slightly larger beak of one bird might allow it to attain food better than others, possibly out surviving those other birds. The individuals then that have those advantages and are more environmentally fit have a great possibility of reproducing and passing on their own genetic information. Slow gradual changes occur within a population ... and speciation occurs when populations get separated by relatively large geographic distances. Then the change withing the two populations is not the same .. different mutations within one population will obviously occur than within another, and at a significant enough point of change, we eventually have two distinct species. Mutations ARE the important evolutionary tool by which natural selection acts upon. Mutations introduce change and variation, and then natural selection acts on those changes ... pretty much the best suited individuals outlast the rest, and have a greater chance of reproducing and passing on their "fit" traits. Thus the mutation (if good) lives on and is spread throughout the population. If you really are curious, indeed get a book on the subject ... because it's a scientific theory built upon a lot of research, and to see it in detail, to actually account for yourself the connections and evidences ... you HAVE to do a bit of internal research on it. Just as to understand any higher level concept, it requires some work to really understand "how" it happens rather than just knowing "what" happens.

As for your question about "apes", you are slightly misunderstood, and I'd recommend you look further into that as well, you can learn so much :D "Apes are the members of the Hominoidea superfamily of primates," - from Wikipedia. This INCLUDES Humans. Note that "ape" is just a classification ... and humans are classified under this name as well because of how much we have in common with other modern apes. We evolved from other species of apes, and so did the other modern apes. At one point in evolutionary history there was a common ancestor among all the modern apes. That is why we have such similarities to other apes, and thus the reason for classifying them all under the same name "ape". Of course as for individual species each "ape" has its own genus and species designation.

Patricia is mistaken in that Evolution is a foundational pathway to anything in particular. Science merely looks for the way things work, it doesn't tell us how to act upon this knowledge. That is where the ethical concerns of most scientists that come into play. Often the general public is ignorant on a scientific concept, and thus misunderstand the intention of scientists in certain areas of research. Obviously chemical research has led to discoveries of radioactive elements that are priceless in medicine and treatment of illnesses, but the same research has led t weapons and serious conflict. It's up to humans to decide what is right, the research itself says NOTHING about how we must act upon our knowledge.

You are conveniently dodging the question of the O.P.

What he is asking is what force drives the entire mechanism that brought about life as we know it today.

Long before natural selection, what caused the formation of matter? How did protons, neutrons, and electrons come into existence? They have not "always been." The vast majority of evolutionists have abandoned the theory that "matter has always existed." The best secular astro-physicists are all saying the entire universe will die in 150 to 250 trillion years. They are saying that the universe will by this time be compressed into a single black hole so dense that gravity will crush even atomic motion. They have a clear scientific model that shows a clearly defined path leading to the end of the universe. They have demonstrated that the universe has a finite ending point. How did it begin? How did the first proton come to be? The first Neutron? The first electron? What established their movement?

The universe is made of energy. To ask a very simple question, How did the energy get here? What caused the first electron to orbit the first proton? Even more basic, where did the first electron or proton come from?

I don't worship anything, nothing deserves worship.

Sure About That....

:D:24::24:

Brother Saul Blinded Yet He Sees

"And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.

And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink." Acts 9:1-9

God's Holy Spirit Says Come

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely." Revelation 22:16-17

:)

This (Ugly) Angel Has A Message For "The No Body But Nooooo Body Can Make Me Folks"

CAN'T? - GOD CAN!

Can't See The Light?

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." 2 Corinthians 4:4

Can't See The Sin?

"Of sin, because they believe not on me;" John 16:9

Can't See The Lord?

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:14-16

Can't Stand The Work?

"He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad." Matthew 12:30

Can't Enjoy Payday?

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

Choose God's Treasure

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" Ephesians 2:8

Confess And Believe

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:9-10

And Get God's Anti-Venom

"But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison." James 3:8

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

There is no such thing as evolution as far as the man coming from monkeys crap or the big bang theory where there was a huge explosion and poof there was planet earth all nice and neat and ready to be moved in to.

God created the Earth and the bible doesn't state that there was a big bang and there it was Earth out of nowhere it clearly states that God took his time making the Earth just the way he wanted it and the first humans were created by God and did not one day appear as a deformed version of a smart monkey. And there was no such thing as cavemen as Adam and Eve were perfect human beings that could walk up right and talk perfect english just as God would because after all they were made in his own image and I'm sorry but I don't picture god as walking slumped over with hair all over his body carrying a big wood club and pulling some woman by the hair.

Edited by Shad

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

If I had to sum it up in one word, I'd say "time".

See above. Incidentally, would you say that the notion of God complies with natural law? I would say no.

Sorry, that's a misconception of how the theory of evolution works. I am pretty sure it's already been covered earlier.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  615
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

You are conveniently dodging the question of the O.P.

What he is asking is what force drives the entire mechanism that brought about life as we know it today.

Long before natural selection, what caused the formation of matter? How did protons, neutrons, and electrons come into existence? They have not "always been." The vast majority of evolutionists have abandoned the theory that "matter has always existed." The best secular astro-physicists are all saying the entire universe will die in 150 to 250 trillion years. They are saying that the universe will by this time be compressed into a single black hole so dense that gravity will crush even atomic motion. They have a clear scientific model that shows a clearly defined path leading to the end of the universe. They have demonstrated that the universe has a finite ending point. How did it begin? How did the first proton come to be? The first Neutron? The first electron? What established their movement?

The universe is made of energy. To ask a very simple question, How did the energy get here? What caused the first electron to orbit the first proton? Even more basic, where did the first electron or proton come from?

I'm sorry, although I wasn't purposely dodging any questions. I felt the need to explain how evolution works to a degree more detailed than the Original poster seemed to be aware of. He was unaware of the distinction of "apes" and humans. Stick with one question at a time here ... are you curious about where protons and neutrons came from? Or are you curious about Evolution as a natural process? You can't ask about both in one question, there is no single force that scientists are aware of to account for all this behavior. Subatomic forces are what allow the creation of atoms from smaller particles, these atoms of different constitutions obey the physical laws of the universe and thus have different interactions, allowing chemical reactions to take place. Certain conditions allow molecules to form, and form more complexity from simpler forms. Rarely (it seems) these molecules can form replicating properties in which continues and may allow for life as we know it to arise. Evolution (in terms of the theory of life, including the mechanism of natural selection), is just the process by which these replicating molecules can change and pass on those changes over time. If it is someones opinion that because we can't explain every detail of this process, reducing it to utter nothingness, and that we must therefore invoke God as the *primary cause*, then to each his own. But so far I believe what we have evidence for, and there is much evidence for the physical laws of the universe, much evidence for the chemical reactions that take place between the groupings of subatomic particles we refer to collectively as atoms, much evidence that these atoms can form larger more complex groupings known as molecules, and that as these molecules themselves interact, they can gain in complexity. In biology, we have much evidence for the cellular nature of all life, much evidence for the reproductive capabilities and genetic factors in shaping life. We also have much evidence that the level of complex life we see today is the product of ever changing factors in the environment and among competing forms of life, as well as the influence of natural selection on mutations that cause those changes. We have the evidence for it, so I don't see a good argument against it. The only argument presented is that "well it's just too complex, it had to be created ... plus the Bible says so". Science isn't the infinite collection of all knowledge of everything, but its the body of our current understanding, and I think it's more reasonable to trust what we have discovered through science than to invoke a Divine cause for every new mystery we are faced with.

It is clear that science has identified particles smaller than protons and neutrons. It is probable that they might be divided hundreds of more times as science progresses and is able to detect more and more layers of their design. What I want to know is where they all came from. How did they come into being. Long before we even have an animal to discuss, where did matter come from? The answer used to be that "it has always existed." Now Astro Physics has proven that to be false. Where did matter come from?