• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/08/1963

[Please read my LAST post at the end of this thread] :emot-hug:

In the post I left regarding the Paul Washer, the post has been locked with a message akin to "we're not going to allow criticism". I am leaving the matter of the original post alone, but I do want to get feedback on the matter of being "critical".

Instances of one Christian being

Edited by HisMindinme

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

hay hismindinme

brother i read what you placed hear and sometimes these things happen for a reason i was not offended at all by what you left in your origonal post and let me say i hear what you are saying

some times people can mistake what is being said with out going over it a second time for them selves as it was explained to you the mods try to prottect people from being openly attacked and please do not think it was your fault

i have noticed topics that have come on this forum to wear people had nothing better to do than openly attack a pastor or a ministry to the point wear i think i came across sevral my self and i said this if you have a problem take it straight to that person as you do not know who could log on line and go into worthy and read what is being talked on in these topics

we are from many difrent denominations and yes we have a right to air things out but sometime it is the person that gets attacked to wear it should be the topic

one thing that was pointed out to me is this who ever logs into worthy can read what we are saying and talking about in these new topics and this is wear i am always very care ful that i am not a stumbling block to no one not even a new christian who comes hear to seek freindship and is wanting to grow

what good wil this do to new brother or sister in the lord that comes on line and thinsk great i found a forum with like minded people

this is something that the lord has put on my heart as i do not want to be held acountable if that new brother or sister falls by what i have to say in these topics '

even though sometimes things can get heated al this does is give foot for the enemy to come in and have us fighting among each other

critisism is good but i look at it this way to the way you stated this in your post is it going to help the person at all is it going to build them up or is it going to bring them down ?

we al have a brain and we should be using that brain god gave us and you need to also be able to step back and see that people are people as well in the animal kingdom this happens a lot its called pecking order i have seen this in puppys trying to get the mothers or fathers attention when ever i pick a pup i go for the runt of the litter as its the runt that is always left out and i have seen when i pick a pup who is being ignored by his siblings he is the best one to do what i need him to do

its something that i remember when my father was not that bad before alcahol took over and killed the person i got to know he said always when it comes to dogs go for the runt of the pack never go for the smart one as sometimes the smart one can be the stupid one and a coward when it comes to being loyal and a good gaurd dog

others that read what i leave will no what i am talking about but if you are going to be critical be ready also to hear some one else out and alow them also to be critical it cant go one way

yes paul did what he did for a reason paul pulled peter up for his own reason and it was the same with mary magladine peter often looked down on mary if you go threw the gospels wear she did a good deed he would find something to say or something to pick on in marry remember when she washed anointed jesus feet

i sort of know why the apostle paul pulled peter up but i am sore others wil have their say on this

you did nothing wrong hismindinme do not feel bad i feel the mods wear looking out for you and your best intrest as they have also a job to do and want to make sure no one is being openly attacked

even though this is a christian forum and we have the right to question some one as i even do this in my church with the people i know but we are very close and we do not let things go over board

brother you did not offend me in what you said on Paul Washer i am sure paul washer would have also gotten personal emails and letters sent too him

dont let this up set you hismindinme

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  09/21/1967

I can see this thread being closed again, as you simply repeating the same things as in the previous post, albeit thinly disguised. Again I shall ask did Paul Washer hit a raw nerve with you? Quite often when we have raw nerves hit or feel that some word a preacher is speaking is directly aimed at you, no matter how difficult that is, then that is the Holy Spirit nagging you and making you feel uncomfortable with your own flesh.

Yes we are to test prophets and to question theology of a preacher if it doesn’t line up with scripture, but to pick on how a preacher delivers his sermon is wrong, especially when it is obvious that such a person is speaking from the heart and direct from influence of the Holy Spirit.

By Picking trivial matters is falling for Satan’s deceit and playing a part in Satan’s plans to bring servants of God down and discredit them. We see paranoia all over the place, were any minister can now be shot at and condemned for being a wolf . Again Satan has worked this in order to destroy the Saints and to show Christianity as a joke.

DO not play into Satan’s hands. IF you have an issue over a particular message or word, other than is it theologically correct and how it stands against scripture, then to me that says that you are trying to justify your own short fallings. Prove that the person who is delivering the stinging words is not up to scratch, and you can then in your own logic reject everything that person says and therefore make null and void any painful truth they maybe speaking and allow yourself to continue along the wrong path.

Simply using the disclaimer “I am not here to condone or attack” is not valid, there is no sitting on fence, especially when you imply and make accusations against someone. If you have an issue with way Paul Washer speaks, then have you actually written to him and spoken to him direct? This is the way we are commanded to deal with things, If you have an issue with Paul Washers delivery and weather he is genuine or not, then take it up with him, DO NOT SLANDER his name in a forum, without any justification. Using the line “I am not condemning or judging “ dose not detract from the fact that you are indeed making a thinly veiled attack and accusation against a member of the body of Christ and someone who has been given this Job by God himself.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

This was an assertion of CRITICISM.

I can see this thread being closed again, as you simply repeating the same things as in the previous post, albeit thinly disguised. Again I shall ask did Paul Washer hit a raw nerve with you? Quite often when we have raw nerves hit or feel that some word a preacher is speaking is directly aimed at you, no matter how difficult that is, then that is the Holy Spirit nagging you and making you feel uncomfortable with your own flesh.

Yes we are to test prophets and to question theology of a preacher if it doesn

damo1

hay hismindinme

brother i read what you placed hear and sometimes these things happen for a reason i was not offended at all by what you left in your origonal post and let me say i hear what you are saying

some times people can mistake what is being said with out going over it a second time for them selves as it was explained to you the mods try to prottect people from being openly attacked and please do not think it was your fault

i have noticed topics that have come on this forum to wear people had nothing better to do than openly attack a pastor or a ministry to the point wear i think i came across sevral my self and i said this if you have a problem take it straight to that person as you do not know who could log on line and go into worthy and read what is being talked on in these topics

we are from many difrent denominations and yes we have a right to air things out but sometime it is the person that gets attacked to wear it should be the topic

one thing that was pointed out to me is this who ever logs into worthy can read what we are saying and talking about in these new topics and this is wear i am always very care ful that i am not a stumbling block to no one not even a new christian who comes hear to seek freindship and is wanting to grow

what good wil this do to new brother or sister in the lord that comes on line and thinsk great i found a forum with like minded people

this is something that the lord has put on my heart as i do not want to be held acountable if that new brother or sister falls by what i have to say in these topics '

even though sometimes things can get heated al this does is give foot for the enemy to come in and have us fighting among each other

critisism is good but i look at it this way to the way you stated this in your post is it going to help the person at all is it going to build them up or is it going to bring them down ?

we al have a brain and we should be using that brain god gave us and you need to also be able to step back and see that people are people as well in the animal kingdom this happens a lot its called pecking order i have seen this in puppys trying to get the mothers or fathers attention when ever i pick a pup i go for the runt of the litter as its the runt that is always left out and i have seen when i pick a pup who is being ignored by his siblings he is the best one to do what i need him to do

its something that i remember when my father was not that bad before alcahol took over and killed the person i got to know he said always when it comes to dogs go for the runt of the pack never go for the smart one as sometimes the smart one can be the stupid one and a coward when it comes to being loyal and a good gaurd dog

others that read what i leave will no what i am talking about but if you are going to be critical be ready also to hear some one else out and alow them also to be critical it cant go one way

yes paul did what he did for a reason paul pulled peter up for his own reason and it was the same with mary magladine peter often looked down on mary if you go threw the gospels wear she did a good deed he would find something to say or something to pick on in marry remember when she washed anointed jesus feet

i sort of know why the apostle paul pulled peter up but i am sore others wil have their say on this

you did nothing wrong hismindinme do not feel bad i feel the mods wear looking out for you and your best intrest as they have also a job to do and want to make sure no one is being openly attacked

even though this is a christian forum and we have the right to question some one as i even do this in my church with the people i know but we are very close and we do not let things go over board

brother you did not offend me in what you said on Paul Washer i am sure paul washer would have also gotten personal emails and letters sent too him

dont let this up set you hismindinme

I am grateful and thankful not only for your words, but for your heart, mind and spirit. You have encouraged me and uplifted me, you are a peacemaker and one who loves. I have read every word of your heartfelt post. It has come across to me as direct and loving. I see how the moderators are doing their best. I am not upset that the post was locked and I do quite understand people going overboard. It is a trait and matter I battle within myself -- if it seems to be there in my now, it is and what's more -- not so long ago -- IT WAS WORSE! (thanks to my ignorance of my own working and carnality). It is true that I am as others -- moving from glory to glory, change to change -- as I know you are as well. Again -- I am encouraged, uplifted, helped, guarded and rightfully put to mind of being watchful for my own flesh, natural mind and lust working out through this. I regret pointing at a particular man (Brother Washer) because folks have become hung up on it rather than seeing through to the general thing I was hoping to point at. Forgive me for the blunder. Nevertheless, thank you again! The Lord richly bless you as seems evident He has done already.

One final word from me on this matter: For all of you offended, I apologize and ask your forgiveness if I have wronged you in sin.

Lastly, I am happy to read your responses if you choose to make any. I will not respond on this thread again. Enough has been said. I canot at this present moment express what is in me more clearly, so until I can and we can have unity in the Spirit of God within us all in this matter, anything said by me from this point will CERTAINLY be coming from my flesh and natural carnal mind. So, if you choose, I am done and you have the last word(s) as the Lord leads you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Closed