IGNORED

need dream interputation

Guest wordbearer

Guest wordbearer

Hi:

A close friend of mine had a dream several times which he knows has a spiritual meaning but has not yet gotten the interputation. I was hoping maybe someone here could help.

At the start of the dream he finds himself in a very darkroom. It is so dark you have to feel around to get around. In the distance he sees a well lit open staircase. He feels his way toward the strair case. As he starts climbing the stairs he feels nervous. I asked him if the nervousness was fear and he said no. Just nervousness. I asked him if he felt affraid in the darkroom and he said no he actually felt comfortable. So lets back to the dream. He climbs the stairs and at the top of the stairs in a huge steel door that opens. The door does not have a handle so he could not open it. The door just opens. When the door opens he is looking into a very large room like an auditorium. That room is so bright with white light. He looks toward the front of the room and sees a pulpit that is empty. He enters the room and starts to walk down some stairs toward teh front of the auditorium and the pulpit. The room is full of people. As he walks down toward the auditorium he passes by children in wheelchairs. They start to stand and the chairs are left empty. The dream ends there. Thanks for any help you can give.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I second onwingsaseagles' interpretation.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

This is what I believe it means.

It is a reminder to him that He is going to be judged for whatever he's been doing. And that he is going to come out of the darkness of his current situation of understanding (spiritual understanding) and into the light where everything is known. Perhaps as oneagleswings as said about his healing annoiting. Perhaps GOD (or Jesus) is waiting for him to change his ways and accept a chance to make adjustments to his life? Thus why he is not at the pulpit. It explains how he wasn't able to open the door from the outside as well.

Not trying to creep you out, this is just what came to my mind as I was reading it.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Welcome to Worthy!

t.

Guest wordbearer
Is your friend currently a christian?

The reason I ask is this.

I believe God has called your friend into a healing ministry but he is now comfortable in the darkness(sin).He needs to climb the stairs(accept his calling and grow in the word)Then God will place him where God wants him(That is behind the pulpit ministering to others)To their physical and spiritual needs.

My friend is a christian he is the person who witnessed to me many years ago. He still is very much a man of prayer but has gone through some very painful times in his personal life. I agree that he has an annointing on his life of the gift of faith> I have actually witnessed it. So I will share this with him

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

There is a possible directional aspect in this dream, in that the pulpit is empty. Our "one man on the stage" corporate method of ministry may not be the direction God is pointing in, but walking towards the auditorium full of people, as he walks among them, they are healed. Healing ministeries need not necessarily flow from the pulpit.

Guest P. Cole

Hi, I don't really know what it means. Maybe he has something on his mind that is playing into his subconscious. Maybe it is God telling him something. Maybe it is just a dream. Maybe he is seeking to find the truth, God. If that is the case, then please see Matthew 5:6 -- "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.". If he is truly searching for truth, he WILL find it and it will make him free and he will indeed see his dream fulfilled to an extent as far as the lame walking, etc. See Isaiah 35:5,6 -- "Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then the lame shall leap like a deer, and the tongue of the dumb sing...". But he may need help to find the truth, a little guidance. See Acts 8:26-40, in speaking of Phillip and the Ethiopian (esp. vv30,31) -- "So Phillip ran to him, and heard him reading the prophet Isaiah, and said, 'Do you understand what you are reading?'. And he said, 'How can I, unless someone guides me?'...". Is he REALLY hungry for truth? If so, he must search for it as for buried treasure. But he needs to REALLY be hungry and thirsting and REALLY search for it and he WILL find it. And he WILL be made free. See John 8:32 -- "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.". And don't forget prayer. He needs to pray. Does he want help to find the truth? We can study together, if so.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Hi:

A close friend of mine had a dream several times which he knows has a spiritual meaning but has not yet gotten the interputation. I was hoping maybe someone here could help.

At the start of the dream he finds himself in a very darkroom. It is so dark you have to feel around to get around. In the distance he sees a well lit open staircase. He feels his way toward the strair case. As he starts climbing the stairs he feels nervous. I asked him if the nervousness was fear and he said no. Just nervousness. I asked him if he felt affraid in the darkroom and he said no he actually felt comfortable. So lets back to the dream. He climbs the stairs and at the top of the stairs in a huge steel door that opens. The door does not have a handle so he could not open it. The door just opens. When the door opens he is looking into a very large room like an auditorium. That room is so bright with white light. He looks toward the front of the room and sees a pulpit that is empty. He enters the room and starts to walk down some stairs toward teh front of the auditorium and the pulpit. The room is full of people. As he walks down toward the auditorium he passes by children in wheelchairs. They start to stand and the chairs are left empty. The dream ends there. Thanks for any help you can give.

Well if the dream be true he is called to be a pastor of a healing ministry. The white light is always the presants of Christ

• Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

Welcome to worthy!