• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  128
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/13/1976

SPIRITSONG

I would like to know how it was that you came upon this information. I do believe that we should be aware of all that is going on around us, so that we can protect ourselves and those around us.

It is a scary thing if we remain in ignorance to the Word of God. For, no matter what we read, see, hear... etc, God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of love, power and of a sound mind.

We are to test the spirits, no matter what form they may come in. The delusion that God will send in the tribulation will be a great one. One that will deceive even the elect if it were possible. This can only happen if... one, they are unaware of what is going on around them. Two, they are unaware of the Words and meanings of God. Three, they don't heed the Holy Spirit's warnings.

I commend you spiritsong, for not standing idley by. I pray that you are unoffended by some who may not accept what you provide right away. It takes time to "test the spirits". Of course, some may never see as you do... but give it to the Lord.

I personally have never heard of this in particular... But, I have heard of other workings that are leading to the New World Order. What I have heard are mostly, but not totally from the following website:

Cutting Edge

Please tell us, how you came to this information... and why it is that you believe this specifically... to be true.

Thanks for your response! :wacko:

By the way... Kevin: GREAT POST! It was very elequantly worded!

YSIC,

Alison :hug:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

spiritsong...thanks for your post i did take it the way you meant it...forwarned is fore armed so to speak :wacko:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Hi Spiritsong,

That is a great sight, I have explored cutting edge ministries myself and have got some good info from those folks.

May Jesus be lifted up in all we say and do!

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Turning a blind eye to current events, no matter how unpleasant, does not make you more Godly. You will NOT be more pleasing in His eyes. But you WILL be deceived!!!!! I think this was an excellent post spiritsong and although I love the Lord with all my heart, I'll glady keep my head out of the clouds, in the Book, and on current events!!! Some people would do well to do the same.

angels4u Posted on Mar 16 2004, 07:21 AM

Is this is sort of New Age teaching you try to teach here??

The poster's intent was made well known and yet you write this afterward? I can't help but think this was a deliberate attempt to damage his character by suggesting that he was party to this Satanic agenda. Where's the love of Christ in YOUR words??????? Maybe next time read slowly, take it in, pray about it, then pray some more for understanding, then post.

Have a nice day :t2:

• 1 month later...
Guest idied2

There has allways only been two factions at work around the globe. The accuser of the brethren and the brethren. It has been known for a while that the accuser has been in charge of the world and will be until CHRISTS return. So you see the anti-christ formerly anti-god has allready been in charge for a long time. But he will come to his end and no one will help him.

Re 12:10

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night

Mt 24:6

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Mr 13:7

And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.

Joh 14:1

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug:

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Spiritsong, It is an interesting article here. My question though is, how do you know the name of this demon? (Kryon). There is a new age religion sweeping America and it is sad. We also have a worldly religion that has become very dangerous. with them choping the heads off of people, beating, and torturing are involved in it. If you watch the news at all even for 5 minutes. It looks like your reading the Prophecys of the Bible. Its not just that one religion that is causing the problems but others as well. Many of our brothers and sisters In Christ Jesus are being tortured today in way to many countries. It takes a sick individual to saw someones head off. The Wars must happen It is Biblical whether we like it or not.

I see this Love your neighbor as your self. This is my thought. If so called Christians really love there neighbor, they would have told their neighbors about Jesus in the first place. Because Christianity has laid back and let this country go down hill. I see so many people preach on the love of Christ and won't even mention Him around sinners. You know, like Work. in School. The Grocery store. Many people who say there are Christians dont even know who there neighbors are where they live. If you love your neighbor as Christ does, Christianity needs to stand up and be bold. We need to tell this World about the Love of Christ. And we also need to Vote. There are many demons in play, even in the Church and the sad part is that the Church dont even reconize it, because of their lazyness. What happened from 1960 to now? Yes, there are demons involved, But I see much, much more than just the UN and the New World Order. I see a religion called Islam that runs on Fear. and Hindus are the same. I see a lazy church that will not stand up and speak out what they believe, because people are to scared of what others might think. Leading double lives a Christian at Church but a sinner at Work and even at home. I Believe there is much more. that needs to be considered than just one demon. Remember satan took 1/3 if the angels from heaven with him. As far as the War on Terroisim. If we let these maniacs continue in slaughtering our Christian brothers and sisters just cause they believe In Jesus. Then that makes us a weak and an easy target in this country. God made this country a powerful country, because our forefathers believed God, they knew Jesus Christ, and there was alot of blood shed to make this country strong. These other countrys dont have a right to believe In Jesus. If they do they die. How can you say that this war is not Biblical? The entire Bible is a war. A war against satan.

Come on people stand up for Jesus for a change and stop Hiding behind the label of Christianity. Christianity means to be Christ Like. Christ went out preaching everywhere He went. What are we doing?

Somthing Has to be done. I feel this is the generation that can do it. I love you all

And I pray that you may understand what I am saying here.

Edited by Sanctyfied

Guest idied2

AMEN Sanctyfied :blink:

I have a question. I have heard this somewhere before but scripurally It doesn't ring a bell.

Remember satan took 1/3 if the angels from heaven with him.

Can you show me where to find it in the bible? thanks

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

idied2 the part in Revelations 12:7 7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

refers to the directly above it.

3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:

If you do any Bible studies you know that the New Testiment interpets the Old, and the Old interputs the New.

In Isaiah 34:4 It explains it from the Hebrew form

4And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree. 5For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

Isaiah doesnt explain them as stars but as Host of the heavens

So In Revelations where He threw a Third of the Stars It is talking about the Host of heaven.

I tend to take this literal as far as stars being hurled to earth as far a meteors and stuff. But from the Old testement even the Host of heaven were Angels.

The Hebrew Word here is (tsaba) in Hebrew The defenition of tsaba explains the rest of what is in Revelations

Tsaba

a mass of persons (or figurative things), especially regularly organized for war (an army); by implication a campaign, literally or figuratively (specifically hardship, worship):

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  862
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Sanctyfied I agree with you about the majority of your post and do fully understand your thoughts are given in christian love.

The only part I personally would disagree with is that the US, Australia and Brittan are acting on Gods behalf or that it is their place to do so. Yes these countries have had christian influence. The US on a foundation of christianity which is widely known, I'm not exactly sure how to base it on Brittan but they certainly have their christian foundation that has come up through the ages and although Australia was not founded on christianity it sure has had it's influence from the Brittish ancestory. However each one of these countries is in a disgustingly rapid decline of values with major problems nothing short of modern Sodom and Gamorah ( sp? ). To say that these countries have gone forth in the name of God I have to totally disagree.

I live in Australia which is very much allied to your country and while our Priminister goes to church and is a christian he is allowing this country to plunge further into a decaying socioty by allowing laws and precidents to be set that are anything but Godly. And I don't believe your country is any different, I don't know much about Brittish politics so I can not comment there.

Yes the Middle Eastern Nations are ungodly and the main leaders needed to be stopped but now I believe personally our countries have NO PLACE at all to be in the Middle East. The war on terrorism is not a war about spreading the word of God or done in Gods name it has now become a self righteous act by the leaders of our countries that is putting us in danger. If they want to war with evil and stompping it down it is time our leaders looked in their own back yards at the amount of ungodliness, murder, abortion, drugs, divorce......................... etc.

Just my thoughts. :D