• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

1- Yes the Middle Eastern Nations are ungodly and the main leaders needed to be stopped but now I believe personally our countries have NO PLACE at all to be in the Middle East.

2- The war on terrorism is not a war about spreading the word of God or done in Gods name

I don't understand your message here...

1- If the nation of Iraq under Saddam Hussein was ungodly, then doesn't that mean he should be taken out? And if so, how? What other means would you suggest?

2- You do realize, of course, that Christian churches all over the world are in the midst of planning for the evangelization of Iraq? The war is making this posible.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus never said to wage wars and slaughter your neighbor

Ya, it's not as if God would ever use war to accomplish his purposes. :laugh:

Can you say David? Gideon? Or Joshua?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  862
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

1- Yes the Middle Eastern Nations are ungodly and the main leaders needed to be stopped but now I believe personally our countries have NO PLACE at all to be in the Middle East.

2- The war on terrorism is not a war about spreading the word of God or done in Gods name

I don't understand your message here...

1- If the nation of Iraq under Saddam Hussein was ungodly, then doesn't that mean he should be taken out? And if so, how? What other means would you suggest?

2- You do realize, of course, that Christian churches all over the world are in the midst of planning for the evangelization of Iraq? The war is making this posible.

What I was talking about Steve where that the military forces now have no place being there. They have taken out the main leaders and done what needed to be done by our countries and it should now be left to the Middle Eastern forces and justice system what ever that may be to deal with their own country................. Our forces were needed but it should now be left to the Middle Easterns to deal accordingly.

I was talking about military forces not people going in to evangulise. Of course that is a vital need there and should be met.

it should now be left to the Middle Eastern forces and justice system what ever that may be to deal with their own country...Our forces were needed but it should now be left to the Middle Easterns to deal accordingly.

Isn't that what has happened? :b: Isn't there now a new government in Iraq? Paul Bremer went home, and they are planning elections for January...no?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I have to agree with stevehut, Now we have the issues of Iran that have nuclear capability. that can reach New York city. These people also have been supporting terrorisim. to the fullist. With the money, with tranportation, and training. This is not just a regular war. These people don't care what we think. There mission is to have the Islamic Flag flying in every country especially the United States. 911 was just a start. They are still trying to attack us. But we are stopping them before they can. The only thing that protects this country from being taken over is the hand of God. I believe 911 was just a wake up call. We are just as vunerable to be attacked just as much as any country. If you truley want the terrorisim here. Then we should pull back. It is the prayers of the saints, and the hand of God protecting this country. If we do not stand up for what we believe in. We will see much worst, right here in America. War is in the entire Bible, and the Bible even states that there is a time for war, and a time for peace. This is that time for war. War on an evil and very rapid growth of a people who believe their war is for God.

We need to stand up and be strong the worst is yet to come.

When loving God is a crime here. Will you still stand up for Him?

Will you still say that you Love Him when all hell is breaking loose on the entire planet?

Will you still confess Jesus' Name when they will kill you for it?

I don't believe God wants a bunch of cowards in His kingdom.

We also have to come back to take over this planet. To get rid of all the evil on this planet. This generation has the opportunity to stand up and let the entire world know about Jesus. These rulers know that, and satan knows his time is short.

If you think that this little bit of war is bad. The worst is yet to come. It has to get worst for it to get Better. Yes let people know Jesus' Loves them, but also let them know that the Lord chastens the ones He loves. God is Good and all things work out for Good, for those that love the Lord. As far as Australia I dont know much about your country. But I do know that the entire world will be involved in War, in the last days. These people dont know Love they only know war. There is much more work that needs to be done.

• 3 years later...
Guest JamiLea

I bumped this because this New Age Movement is becoming more massive than I ever thought. It's important to know about this to strengthen our witness in the Spirit.

I'm meeting all kinds of people in my community, all around me, buying into this stuff.

I'm also bumping it because we need to pray fervently about this...

I mean look at this: http://kryon.com/k_foreign.html

The father of lies is penetrating this information in books of 23 languages!

Love your sister in Christ,

JL

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

I looked at the website :emot-fail: Never heard of something or someone called "kryon" before. Wow! Scary stuff there!!!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

No one cares?

I had to don a tin foil hat to read their website. This is jibberish.....New Age Mumbo Jumbo to sell books. :whistling:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I went to the kryon.com site but didn't go in because my Spirit made me uncomfortable. Those who read this, please be careful.