IGNORED

fallen angels

Guest NIGHT TERROR

Guest NIGHT TERROR

you keep saying that just post where in the bible it says jesus saw satan fall from heaven. If you dont we will all know that you or just saying anything you can to prove your point

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

you keep saying that just post where in the bible it says jesus saw satan fall from heaven. If you dont we will all know that you or just saying anything you can to prove your point

Hmmm? I thought I did this already, but no problem.

And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Luke 10:17-19 (KJV)

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Try Luke 10:18 if you need the verse.

Guest NIGHT TERROR

either satan is on earth or not i say he is not because during the end time he will be kicked out yes lucifer was thrown out of heaven but i assumed you understood the difference between the fall of lucifer and satan being kicked out to earth which is the first woe satan is now locked up behind the throne of God ANOTHER TRAVELER said i was spreading terror by telling people that the fallin angels are going to return to earth, You post scripture but do not now how to divide the word of God you dont know if he is talking past future or present read revelation 9 and then read jude then try telling me satan and his angels arent returning mmmmm

• Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

either satan is on earth or not i say he is not because during the end time he will be kicked out yes lucifer was thrown out of heaven but i assumed you understood the difference between the fall of lucifer and satan being kicked out to earth which is the first woe satan is now locked up behind the throne of God ANOTHER TRAVELER said i was spreading terror by telling people that the fallin angels are going to return to earth, You post scripture but do not now how to divide the word of God you dont know if he is talking past future or present read revelation 9 and then read jude then try telling me satan and his angels arent returning mmmmm

It is true that the issue of timing is very difficult in understanding the prophecies yet to be fulfilled, and I don't know everything. I am not convinced that you know everything either, but one of the wonderful things about Worthy is we get to hear various opinions and discuss them, and search the scriptures to see if these things are so.

You write that Satan is bound behind the throne of God, do you have a scriptural reference for that? Also, listing entire chapters does not usually clear up a point, but chaper and verse might.

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Jude 1:6 (KJV)

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. 12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter

Rev 9:11-12 (KJV)

I would point out that neither "everlasting chains under darkness" nor the "bottomless pit" are places behind the throne of God. Also, to assume that the king over the pit is Satan may be an error. Just as Michael is not Gabriel, it is likely that Abaddon is not Satan, but one of Satan's angels.

The scripture is clear about the increase of evil, however, we are given great authority over all the devils.

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

The flood did not destroy all of the hybrids which were the result of angels laying with regular women, nor did it destroy the race of kenites we know this because the kenites are documented long after the flood and so are giants such as Goliath

damo1

to night terror

seems you just want to argue hear and have a point to prove this is what it seems to me

how grounded are you and how do you read the bible in front of you do you read it to the way you want to under stand it or do you alow the holy spirit to guide you simple question this wil show me weather you are hear to learn or hear to just prove a point and just argue we have one person doing this already and we had another person trying to preach a while back telling everyone to get rid of their bibles thay read from and only stick to the kings james version as it is the right bible

i have been reading this gospel for over 18 yrs and every time i read this gospel i learn something new also i notice your attitude is off an 11yr old as this is what my son does with his mother and me if he cant get his way or he is not being heard

you my friend need to pull back a bit and take a deep good look at how you approach things how on earth wil you be able to guide some one into the kingdom if you cant learn to listen to others

tel me something when you share your faith how do people respond to you ? how many souls have you been able to win over and when you do win a lost soul into the kingdom how do you explaine the gospel to them ?

to your question and with in the very last few thread on this topic satan did fall from heaven and so did the other angels

Revelations 12 new spirit filled life bible

satan thrown out of heaven

7 and war broke out in heaven michael and his angels fought with the dragon and the dragon and his angels fought

8 but they did not prevail nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer

9 so the great dragon was cast out that serpant of old called the devil and satan who deceives the whole world he was cast to earth and his angels wear cast out with him

10 then i heard a loud voice saying in heaven now salvation and strength and the kingdom of our god and the power

of his christ have come for the accuser of our brethren who accused them before our god day and night has been cast down

genesis 6 the wickedness and judgment of man

now it came to pas when men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters wear born to them

2 that the sons of god saw the daughters of men that they wear beautifal and they took wifes for them selves of all whom they chose

4 there were giants on the earth in those days and also afterward when the sons of god came into the daughters

of men and they bore children to them those were the mighty men who were of old men of renown

job 1 satan attacks jobs character

6 now there was a day when the sons of god came to present them selves before the lord and satan also came among them

7 and the lord said to satan from were have you come from so satan answerd the lord and said from going to and fro on the earth and from walking back and forth on it

the book of jude new spirit filled life bible

6 and the angels who did not keep their proper domain but left their own abode he has reserved in everlasting chains

under darkness for the judgment of the great day

revelations 13 new spirit filled life bible

5 and he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies and he was given authority to continue for forty two months

6 then he opend his mouth in blasphemy against god to blaspheme his name his tabernacle and those who dwel in heaven

7it was granted to him to make war with the saints and to over come them and authority was given him over every tribe tongue and nation

8 all who dwel on the earth will worship him whose names have not been written in the book of life

of the lamb slain from the foundation of the world

how you respond to me wil show me weather you are hear to learn or hear to argue if you try to argue with me i wil openly rebuke you and i wil follow you around the boards your topics you set up my friend are very confusing and you need to do some seriouse thinking in what you are saying in your post you leave you do not even give out a full explenation and when some one does respond you seem to just want to argue

god bless from your brother in the lord damien

Who Is The LORD Jesus To You?

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." 1 John 4:3

:wub:

I AM A OPEN BELIEVER THAT CHRIST IS OUR LORD

:emot-hug:

Amen!

:mellow:

Dear Brother Terror

Who Is The LORD Jesus To You?

Is He God?

Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
John 6:46

Do You Think?

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
John 14:9

Could It Be Jesus Who Walked And Talked With Mother And Father In The Garden

And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
Genesis 3:8

Could It Be The Lord Jesus Who Daily Fellowshipped With Old Brother Moses Face To Face

And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.
Exodus 33:11

Could Jesus Be The Creator

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:1-3

Could This Be God

And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
Luke 3:22

Wonder Filled Stuff!

Oh How I Love Jesus!

:24:

Mr. Terror

"What think Ye of Christ?"

:24:

Dear Little Terror

Please Don't Cap Off

If Some Man Or Another Is Clouding Your View Of The Lord Jesus Christ

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

Do Not Despair

Please Pray For Release

We Love Because He First Love Us

So Please Hold Off On The Demon Dance And Sit A Spell

Worthy Loves And Adores Jesus Christ The LORD OF LORDS

Truly Learn Of The Lord Jesus Christ And Of His Wonders To Behold

"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." Matthew 11:29

And Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING OF KINGS

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I look at this forum primarily to teach and be taught.

God made us to have relationship with Him.

The evidence of our relationship with Him is in the relationships we have with others.

It is possible to disagree and have very good in depth, thought provoking discusions that may lead us to new understandings.

That all goes out the window when we take the love of Christ out of it.

If we feel that someone is totally off base with their understanding the WORST thing we can do is insult their ignorance.

We should instead stop and PRAY, pray for wisdom through the Holy Spirit that we may come to an understanding.

When the disciples recieved the Holy Spirit and started speaking in tongues, it was a sign from God to us, that, no matter the situation, He would provide a way to cross the barriers of communication.

If we trust the Spirit we will be able to communicate to others what God is saying.

I believe one way or another our conversations with each other is a way to seek a better understanding.

To get the best understanding, we must let the Holy spirit work in us.

When we argue, is it our Lords Spirit working

Or is it us?

mike2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

See Hebrew 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was commended as having pleased God.

He is otherwise refered to in the geneologies (Enoch/Enosh was 8th(?) generation from Adam and great grandfather to Noah) and in Jude where he is qouted as being a prophet -a prophet (the first?) that was around before the flood!

Other than that- nothing.

The little we are told of Enoch is pretty big stuff.

At the risk of distracting one from the authority of the bible, may I suggest reading 1 Enoch

You can find it on the internet.

It is controversial in that it is considered as canonical in the Ethiopian Church.

The first part of Enoch describes the "watchers", angels- also refered to as sons of God.

I believe that God didnt want to distract us from seeking Him so He saw fit to have these writings off and away from most people. In fact they were missing until the 1800's- Daniel refered to writings that would be hidden until the end times... hmm

It is interesting reading, however, because its not part of the bible, I personally will not take time away from Gods word to be "studying " it.

Started reading that and I also watched a video on it and to me it sounds over the moon. If this book was inspired by God why isn't it in the bible. Please don't say men put the bible together, even though this is true they were inspired by God to give us His word.

There are plenty of books inspired by God. Lots of the things on this forum (maybe not on this particular thread) are inspired by God.

I believe that God brought what He specifically wanted us to know, in the bible.

Something like Enoch, could be, in fact, is, considered, by most churchs, to be irrelevant to our seeking God and having a relationship with Him. This a a view I share.

I think that before we can look at something like Enoch, we have to have a discerning heart and an understanding that God has already given us everything we need to know, in the bible and on our hearts.

I only brought Enoch up because of the talk of fallen angels, not because I believe his writings should be a part of the bible.

If God hasnt placed it on your heart to look into it, I wouldnt give it a second glance.

I've looked at it, read it- moved on.

God bless,

mike2

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  705
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  11/23/1958

So if satan is not here now where does this verse fit in may I ask???

1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be watchful: your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour,