• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Based on a story I found on msnbc.com yesterday got to this video-believe it is not a hoax. Makes me think just how Thankful we should be to Our Loving Heavenly Father-Ephesians 5:20. How Thankfulness and worshipfulness and Love are part of this spiritual war we are in. Sure makes me see how loathessome and petty just about all of my complaints/unthankfulness have been. And how longsuffering and full of grace Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is. Praise Him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Video:

SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND THIS FOOTAGE DISTURBING. November 13: An Indonesian fisherman with tree-like growths covering his body has been given hope of recovery by a US doctor. Watch the full programme on the Discovery Channel at 9pm on Nov 15.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player...ctid=1305059663

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I agree. When we see such things we cannot help but recon anew all the great goodness in our lives by the grace of God.

I agree. When we see such things we cannot help but recon anew all the great goodness in our lives by the grace of God.

Dear shepherdsgrace:

Agape and edifying back to you. Thank you. Jesus Christ IS Lord!

Here is a link to Foxnews story with a link within where easy to see photo of "the tree man". Still seems so hard to believe-sure hope it is not a hoax. Anyone out there have any more on this for its veracity or not?

May God bless you all!

Ron R.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312918,00.html

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

Based on a story I found on msnbc.com yesterday got to this video-believe it is not a hoax. Makes me think just how Thankful we should be to Our Loving Heavenly Father-Ephesians 5:20. How Thankfulness and worshipfulness and Love are part of this spiritual war we are in. Sure makes me see how loathessome and petty just about all of my complaints/unthankfulness have been. And how longsuffering and full of grace Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is. Praise Him.

Video:

SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND THIS FOOTAGE DISTURBING. November 13: An Indonesian fisherman with tree-like growths covering his body has been given hope of recovery by a US doctor. Watch the full programme on the Discovery Channel at 9pm on Nov 15.

You posted this on December 1st and stated that it will be on Discovery on Nov 15th. Is that a mistype or did we miss it?

OneLight

Video:

You posted this on December 1st and stated that it will be on Discovery on Nov 15th. Is that a mistype or did we miss it?

OneLight

No-I just noticed the news story a couple of days ago on MSNBC.com and got the link in Post #1 via a Google Image search. The Foxnews story link in post #3 was from November 26, 2007. Bur based on the last 40 plus years of my life, the "News Media"/Reputable authorities are not to be trusted 100% [yeh, LOL!].

For example, I personally still do not know who killed JFK in 1963 and am very skeptical of the Zapruder film. Comments from the Associated Press admit they sometimes will not cover a story which most of the newsservices look to. Trust in The LORD only, in other words.

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes

• 12 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,200
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 12/1/2007 at 9:28 PM, ajesuschrist_mathetes said:

We should always be thankful because if we endure in these times of worldly pressure, we will be saved and spend eternity with God.