• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Well, I doubt Nadar will pull enough votes.

The other two are still up in the air. A lot depends on what events transpire or not the next several months, I believe.

(Too soon to vote for me on results.)

Guest Sportster

We need to be praying for Mr Bush to be reelected! This is going to be one knock down,drag out fight for the White House and we need to make sure he's back in there! We cannot afford to lose serious ground to Kerry and his liberal anti-god agenda!! PRAY everyday!! :rolleyes:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

We need to be praying for Mr Bush to be reelected! This is going to be one knock down,drag out fight for the White House and we need to make sure he's back in there! We cannot afford to lose serious ground to Kerry and his liberal anti-god agenda!! PRAY everyday!! :rolleyes:

Yeah! Let's re-elect "pro-God" Bush so he can wage at least 2 more wars during his 2nd term!!!

I'm sure that's the right thing 2 do.................... NOT !!!! :suspect:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  218
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Bush hasn't yet been elected to the Presidency.

Let us make sure this usurper of the White House is deposed along with his ungodly policies and acts, his warmongering and murders, his lies to the American people, and his servitude of mammon..

Guest LadyC

homebild, yes, he WAS elected president. you need to go take a course on how elections work. you'd sound a lot more convincing to others if you did.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  614
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Yeah! Let's re-elect "pro-God" Bush so he can wage at least 2 more wars during his 2nd term!!!

I'm sure that's the right thing 2 do.................... NOT !!!! :suspect:

President doesn't make the decission to go to war. It has to go through congress first. I doubt all of those minds made a bad decission.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  01/27/1975

Very untrue a President can wage war for 60 days without approval from congress it's called a "military action". Vietnam was not an official war it was a military action.

I agree, oust Bush and his lies, his systematic destruction of civil rights via the Patriot act and his lies to the American republic. I'm not a huge fan of Kerry but I like Bush even less.

Bush was elected via electoral vote, but Gore won the popular vote, it has happened before in the past.

Edited by God-man

Guest mcm42
Let us make sure this usurper of the White House is deposed along with his ungodly policies and acts, his warmongering and murders, his lies to the American people, and his servitude of mammon

Can you back up even one of these clalims :rofl:

What Ungodly policies and acts?

What warmongering and murders?

Lies?

Servitude of Mammon?

Where did you pull this from?

Will John Kerry be any better?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK, all - we're starting to get a little childish in our reactions, I believe.

Everyone, please take a deep breath, think clearly, argue rationally (not throw out half-witted comment, please?), . . . .

For instance -

homebild - Bush won the electoral college. It's how our constitution set up the election process. He is not the first president to have lost the popular vote but won the electoral college vote. As for the mess with Florida, it was not his doing. The media screwed up first by announcing Florida's result before the panhandle voting booths were closed (the Panhandle is in the central time zone). It was a "close" race (don't know why a few thousand were considered "close" though) and Florida law states that close election results need to be recounted. In all the re-counts, Bush was found to be ahead of Gore, despite several vote counters being caught cheeting the results of their counts in Gore's favor. Gore kept demanding these recounts (which he kept losing), and the only thing these recounts succeeded in doing was to waste money and delay the presidential transition process. If Jeb hadn't intervened, they would probably still be counting votes today ( :rofl: ).

Honestly folks, we need rational discussions of politics going on here. I know such discussions get emotional, but emotional arguments are unproductive.

If someone has a rational argument for defending Kerry, I'd like to here it - not anit-Bush rhetoric or arguments, but why you believe Kerry would make a good president for this country. OK? Please?