• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

By the way I love every one including satan enablers,it is satan,his lies,and the enabling of them that I hate not the enabler.

That's kinda funny. God Himself hates the sinner.

So God hates sinners huh? :thumbsup:

Now that is a far out comment.

I guess that is why he sent his Son to die for them because of all that hate.

John 3:16 For God loved the whole world,that he sent his Son......

Romans 5:8 God commendeth his love toward us that while we were yet sinners,Christ died for us.

I dont think you are going to get a lot of support for that comment,kari.WOW :th_praying:

Psalm 11:5

The LORD tests the righteous,But the wicked and the one who loves violence His soul hates.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

By the way I love every one including satan enablers,it is satan,his lies,and the enabling of them that I hate not the enabler.

So God hates sinners huh? :wub:

Romans 5:8 God commendeth his love toward us that while we were yet sinners,Christ died for us.

I dont think you are going to get a lot of support for that comment,kari.WOW :laugh:

Oh?

Psalm 5:5, "The boastful shall not stand before Thine eyes; Thou dost hate all who do iniquity,"

Psalm 11:5, "The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked, and the one who loves violence His soul hates."

Lev. 20:23, "Moreover, you shall not follow the customs of the nation which I shall drive out before you, for they did all these things, and therefore I have abhorred them."

Hosea 9:15, "All their evil is at Gilgal; indeed, I came to hate them there! Because of the wickedness of their deeds I will drive them out of My house! I will love them no more; All their princes are rebels."

God hates sin. But, He does not punish sin. He punishes the sinner. Sin cannot be tied up and thrown into a fire. It cannot be put in a box or glued to a stick. It is rebellion. It is rebellion in the heart. It is breaking God's Law. Sin occurs inside the heart and mind of people. Therefore, God must punish the sinner.

http://www.carm.org/uni/Godhates.htm

Looks like you and God are at odds when it comes to Him hating the sinner.

Guest shiloh357

So God hates sinners huh? :wub:

I dont think you are going to get a lot of support for that comment,kari.WOW :laugh:

She has my support. Her assertion, as you can see, is completely biblical. What you need understand onwings, is that God's hate is perfect. It is not the same as the selfish, vindictive human expression of hate. Everything God does, He does perfectly and without sin. God is the only one who love and hate at the same time and do both without sin.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  06/09/1984

There are many beliefs out there of how and when the Lord will take His church away. IMOH the church is taken away before the tribulation even starts in the world.

When does the tribulation start?

Mat 24:36 "But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

Guest shiloh357

So God hates sinners huh? :o

I dont think you are going to get a lot of support for that comment,kari.WOW :24:

She has my support. Her assertion, as you can see, is completely biblical. What you need understand onwings, is that God's hate is perfect. It is not the same as the selfish, vindictive human expression of hate. Everything God does, He does perfectly and without sin. God is the only one who love and hate at the same time and do both without sin.

If you think God hates people then you are both beyond the point to be reasoned with.

How do you reconcile your opinion with the Scriptures that Kari presented???

Like I said, you cannot project the human concept of hatred on to God. His "hate" is not the same as what we humans express.

So God hates sinners huh? :thumbsup:

I dont think you are going to get a lot of support for that comment,kari.WOW :thumbsup:

If you think God hates people then you are both beyond the point to be reasoned with.

Perhaps you missed the Scriptures the first time:

Psalm 5:5, "The boastful shall not stand before Thine eyes; Thou dost hate all who do iniquity,"

Psalm 11:5, "The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked, and the one who loves violence His soul hates."

Lev. 20:23, "Moreover, you shall not follow the customs of the nation which I shall drive out before you, for they did all these things, and therefore I have abhorred them."

Hosea 9:15, "All their evil is at Gilgal; indeed, I came to hate them there! Because of the wickedness of their deeds I will drive them out of My house! I will love them no more; All their princes are rebels."

God hates sin. But, He does not punish sin. He punishes the sinner. Sin cannot be tied up and thrown into a fire. It cannot be put in a box or glued to a stick. It is rebellion. It is rebellion in the heart. It is breaking God's Law. Sin occurs inside the heart and mind of people. Therefore, God must punish the sinner.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Every thing that I disagree with is not a lie from satan,just every doctrine that opposes the clear teaching of scripture is.

I am happy for you. You have figured out something 100% that no one else on the face of the earth has. Amazing! When is the book coming out?

:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

The fact is,satan is the father of all lies and pretrib rapture is a lie from hell.

I have no problem being bluntly honest in here or a the grocery store.

You can prove post trib rapture with scripture ,it is the clearly what the bible teaches about this subject.

You haven't proved anything other than your contempt toward those believe differently than you........none among us can prove any rapture theory. :emot-heartbeat:

Guest shiloh357

So God hates sinners huh? :cool2:

I dont think you are going to get a lot of support for that comment,kari.WOW :emot-wave:

God will punish the sinner,but he hates no one.

That is not what those Scriptures above say. But I guess its just easier to stick your head in the sand than to actually possess the integrity and strength of character to admit your mistake. Only a reall man would know how to do that. The problem is that you ignore Scripture when it doesn't fit your loony doctrines, but you run around foaming at the mouth calling anyone with the courage to diagree with you a "tool of Satan" or "satan's enabler." You are the antithesis of everything you profess.

So God hates sinners huh? :cool2:

I dont think you are going to get a lot of support for that comment,kari.WOW :emot-wave:

God will punish the sinner,but he hates no one.

It is absolutly AMAZING how you can ignore clear Scripture! I am actually flabbergasted! You don't have an answer to God's Word, so you just skip over it! Astonishing!!! :clap:

Do you realize what you are doing, Onwings? You are committing the sin of idolatry. You are creating a God in your own mind. Instead of believing what the Scriptures clearly say, you would rather make God into an image that you yourself prefer.