• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

The pretrib doctrine was created by satan and promoted by people like yourself

Isa is working hand in hand with Satan now? You sure are good at tossing fellow Christians into the devil's arms, aren't ya?

Well heck, just so Isa won't be too lonely there in the devil's bosom, since I believe in the rapture as well, you may as well throw me over there with him.....

.....never mind, I'll walk. I don't want you to dirty your holy hands by touching a filthy Satan enabler like me.

Thankyou my fellow brethren it is nice to know that someone else is willing to go to the devil's bosom with me, or maybe it is not us going there it just maybe those who do not believe in the Lord himself. I do not believe you and I or onwingsofeagles are going to be joined to Satan whether we believe in the pre -trib or not it is not a doctrine of salvation thank the Lord, otherwise many post tribbers would be lost.

God Bless

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

Isa is working hand in hand with Satan now? You sure are good at tossing fellow Christians into the devil's arms, aren't ya?

Well heck, just so Isa won't be too lonely there in the devil's bosom, since I believe in the rapture as well, you may as well throw me over there with him.....

.....never mind, I'll walk. I don't want you to dirty your holy hands by touching a filthy Satan enabler like me.

Thankyou my fellow brethren it is nice to know that someone else is willing to go to the devil's bosom with me, or maybe it is not us going there it just maybe those who do not believe in the Lord himself. I do not believe you and I or onwingsofeagles are going to be joined to Satan whether we believe in the pre -trib or not it is not a doctrine of salvation thank the Lord, otherwise many post tribbers would be lost.

God Bless

You are quite welcome. You are right, it's not a salvation issue, and it wouldn't be such a big deal to me except Onwingsaseagles pretty much catagorizes anyone a Satanist who doesn't agree with him.

And that really toasts my muffins...

• Group:  Advanced Member

God Bless

You are quite welcome. You are right, it's not a salvation issue, and it wouldn't be such a big deal to me except Onwingsaseagles pretty much catagorizes anyone a Satanist who doesn't agree with him.

And that really toasts my muffins...

Hi Kari20,

AS children of God we must remember to tame our tongue for it kindleth a big fire. I know some can be irratating sometimes but we need to forgive them for they know not what they are doing as the Lord said. Allow God to revenge us we do not need to attack back. We are children of love as God is love. We do not need to hop in the boat with others, when we can walk with the Lord.

God Bless

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

Once again I explained what the text is saying and you explain why it does really mean what it says.

Like I said you need an open heart and open mind to see the truth,you do not want to accept what the scripture is saying therefore you will not.

You have decided what you are going to believe and the words of God himself could not change your mind.

alas, this is true of all pre-tribbers.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  864
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/22/1954

I'm a pretribber to. :thumbsup:

Hello meagain,

Well i must say you must be joining me and many otherpre-tribbers in hell on Satan's bosom as onwingsaseagles puts it. lad to have your company to keep me warm. :whistling:

God Bless

Edited by Isa

Once again I explained what the text is saying and you explain why it does really mean what it says.

Like I said you need an open heart and open mind to see the truth,you do not want to accept what the scripture is saying therefore you will not.

You have decided what you are going to believe and the words of God himself could not change your mind.

You know guys the shoe could be on the other foot. It could be you who are wrong. Who cares it's not a salvation issue anyway.

Hello meagain,

Well i must say you must be joining me and many otherpre-tribbers in hell on Satan's bosom as onwingsaseagles puts it. lad to have your company to keep me warm. :whistling:

God Bless

#1 kari said satans bossom not me.

#2 Not all pretribbers are going to hell.

#3 Teaching doctrines created by satan is the dangerous thing,not believing in the pretrib rapture''but teaching it as biblical truth'' that is very dangerous.

Hi onwingsaseagles I do apologize for no 1 but you still believe I am going to hell because I say what I believe. The problem is you can not disprove your post-trib theory without it being bowled over by the word of God. This is the problem, so you jump on that high horse of yours and try to kick every body into submission. I am not here to debate whether you or I am right, I know God is right and I believe His word.

• Topic Count:  140
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

Any one that is actively teaching others that there will be a rapture b4 the tribulation is promoting satans lie,if you dont like it ,dont do it.

Anyone that is actively teaching others that God will pour out His wrath on unrepentant sinners and His very children that love Him is completely deceived.

Believing it is one thing,causing others to believe it is something much more treacherous.

Ditto.

By the way I love every one including satan enablers,it is satan,his lies,and the enabling of them that I hate not the enabler.

That's kinda funny. God Himself hates the sinner.

You know guys the shoe could be on the other foot. It could be you who are wrong. Who cares it's not a salvation issue anyway.

Actually the bible is so crystal clear on the subject that if you take the time to study it,you would have to make a conscience decision to not accept the word,to still hold on to the pretrib belief.

The thing is I have nver had man to corupt my mind which is good.

I feel you have taken us of coarse into a debate about pre-trib verses post trib let us get this train back on track and talk about the subject, instead of finger pointing.