Natt

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Is there two separate coming for the saints. One for the Jews and the other for the Gentiles? And are only 144000 Jews saved?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Is there two separate coming for the saints. One for the Jews and the other for the Gentiles? And are only 144000 Jews saved?

No! The bible says that all including the Jews will bend the knee one day and there is only one coming for the saints according to the bible. The book of life is only opened once at the great white throne judgement. We are judged at our death by Christ.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

The 144,000 Jews are those who are sealed by God and will be a special witness to the world during the tribulation. I believe many will be saved because of their witness. I love this scripture.

Revelation 14:1-5

Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

The 144,000 Jews are those who are sealed by God and will be a special witness to the world during the tribulation. I believe many will be saved because of their witness. I love this scripture.

Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father

Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps. They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God.

OneLight

Prove it. Show me some scripture that says the the 144,000 are going to be a special witness to the world. Show me some scripture that says the 144,000 are going to be traveling anywhere else in the world other then in Israel.

You can't show me any scriptural proof of your assumption because there is none. In fact the bible doesn't even say that the 144,000 will be preaching the gospel. The only place the bible says that the 144,000 will be is in Israel and the bible doesn't say anything about there ministry taking place during any tribulation period.

I do believe that the 144,000 will be preaching the gospel but only to the Jews while they are in Israel and not to the rest of the world.

You are right to say that there is no scripture to point to, but just as the Two Witnesses are to be seen by the world, so can the 144,000. In this technical age, it is possible to see something happen on the opposite side of the world in just a few seconds. It is my belief that God will use the same means ... news is news.

In Christs Love,

OneLight

spelling ...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/02/1954

Some will rise to meet Him. The two witnesses will be killed and then rise. He already came for a couple of guys. Elijah, Enoch and Moses (He buried Moses.).

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

OneLight

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

Hi Natt,

The Lord comes for His bride b4 the 7 year tribulation starts, He has promised to take us where He is and to keep us from the hour of trial that comes on the wicked who dwell on the earth.

John 14:3

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Revelation 3:10

10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

When the Lord comes for us the Lord will bring the souls of those who have already died and He will raise the bodies of those who have already died believing in Him, their bodies shall be changed then we who are living will be changed in the twinkling of the eye and we will meet together in the clouds then go on to join the Lord in the air..

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17

15According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

For us to be able to go with the Lord our bodies have to be changed, we can not enter heaven in our mortal bodies.

1 Corinthians 15:50-53

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed

Edited by Isa

Where is the scripture to back this theory up? I do not believe this to be so, the bible doesn't say that the 144,000 will be preaching to Jews only. I do believe they are preaching in Jerusalem and the surrounding areas. We must remember that there are the two witnesses that are out in the outer court prophesying to the Gentile nations aswell.

Check my answer in post #6. As you get to know me, you will notice that I will often use the words "I believe", which is different then saying "the Scripture says." I am talking about how I believe.

Allow me to ask this. How is the whole world going to see the Two Witnesses who have been killed, lying in the street?

revelation 11:9

Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves.

OneLight