Vickilynn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Those two scriptures have nothing to do with Christians.

Shalom Cobalt,

EXACTLY. You see, some take Scriptures out of context and twist them to make them try to apply to whatever agenda they are promoting. That's not what the Bible is for and that is not how to read, interpret or apply the Scriptures. That is someone taking verses out of context and using them wrongly to support a position that has no Scriptural support.

We see this when people want to justify their sin (doing drugs, homosexuality etc.) they take Scriptures, out of context and apply them erroneously to try to make them apply in the wrong context. It doesn't work.

It is evident to all reading.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shalom,

As usual, there are people here who have totally disregarded the OP in favor of pushing their own agenda and arguing things that have NEVER been said. It's time to stop accusing people of saying that we get a free pass to Heaven or that grace means we can sin all we want. :emot-questioned: No one has ever said that. Time to STOP the false accusations.

Let's go back to the OP please and please stay on THIS topic in THIS thread. Thanks! :whistling:

Shalom,

We have some posters here who do nothing but criticize and call "SINNER" to other Believers and preach doom and gloom and preach condemnation.

I wanted to post the TRUTH from Scripture that G-d's grace drowns out all those critics and accusers.

AND, we need to remember that the ENEMY is the accuser of the Brethren, not Jesus and the Accuser will be thrown down! Revelation 12:10

I pray you are ENCOURAGED by these Scriptures!

Romans 8

1There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

For the law of the Spirit of life(B) has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. 3For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, 4in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

9 You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him. 10 But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.

31What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

32) He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?

33Who shall bring any charge against God

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

if you are happy with having religon and the old laws rule over your life good for you but please do not trash this topic and turn it into an all out war zone by making foolish state ments saying jesus taught his disciples to preach on repentance and remissions of sins

Are you trying to say that Jesus did not tell his disciples to teach repentance and remission of sins?

Luke 24:47

damo1

what i said in my main post on this page i am sticking by it as all i see hear by what you said is religon trying to sneek in i know what jesus taught his disciples and i do not even sit in on judgment on those i know and i do not preach on doom and gloom and tell a person that they will go to hell

jeus said preach about the good news if you fully understand this

what gets me we read from the same bibles its how one see this for them selves this is when it becomes dangerouse to the point were you wil only belive in what you are hearing and looking at with out fully understanding the true message or what jesus taught his disciples

also what i see in your posts is this their is no grace in you when you respond to a person or to a sister in the lord you seem to push the topic until it gets to the point were you want some one to agree with you

jesus came to save the world jesus did not come to sit in on judgment on those that were living in sin

we have a free will and if one steps out of grace and goes by his or her own fleshly desires and they come to their sences jesus will forgive them he will not lay the guilt trip on them to the point were they are put to shame in front of the whole congregation

if you cant handle what i said i feel that you need to do some honest soul searching as i will not have you attacking a sister hear in her post

the bible speaks for its self should we go by what religon and the old laws have to say was jesus the master of sin ?

was his death on the cross in vain should he have told the decsiples that no one can enter heaven only a select few people can enter heaven

what you are doing hear in the very last post by what you have pointed out is sitting in on judgment brother thinking people need to be corrected its like we have al gone astray and we need to hear what you have to say

why place such heavy burdens on people owings as eagels

tell me something do you do what you preach in your posts do you look at the things that need to be dealt with in your own life do you deal with the hidden sins you tell no one about what are you like with those you work with ?

as i said when i see religon and the old laws trying to sneek in to the point were it crushes what ever jesus wants to do in a persons life i wil not have anything to do with it

i am human i stuff up sometimes my flesh trys to be in control yet i know when this starts to happen i can simply ask jesus to help me over come this i never say in my posts that i am perfect the only perfect one is jesus

this is called being real and being honest why should i hide behind the bible passages i am comfterbal with

if you have something to say say it like you are preaching to your self and please leave this sister alone as you are now bringinng in condmentation brother even though you are not using her name i know what you are doing hear by what you are leaving for other people to read and as i said in this very topic which i noticed was deleeted i am standing in the gap for the op and you can be charged for harrasment brother being in cyber space will not prottect you as your singniture can be traced and the police will find out were you live

do you realy want to keep pushing this brother to were you sit in on judgment i am doing what i can i do not have anything to prove hear or should i be proving to you that i am a true christian you did not convict me of my sins you did not even die for me on the cross you are just flesh and bones brother and you are a man just like me

you hurt like i do you deal with the same temptations that i deal with you also deal with the cravings your flesh desires if you have over come all that i have said to you and can honestly tell me in this topic you must be a better man then me

how i see this for my self brother should not be off your concern

i am not sitting in on judgment on you or am i looking down on you or am i angry at you

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

Jesus preached REPENTANCE.

Shalom,

You see, this part of the problem.

NO ONE said that we are not to repent. No one.

However, the thrust of this thread is whether we are to treat our brothers and sisters with GRACE or CONDEMNATION.

The topic is not whether we are to repent of our sins. The Scriptures say we are. BUT, the Scriptures do not say to beat up with brothers and sisters with condemnation, but to walk in grace.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Please stay on topic.

Shalom Ovedya,

Thank you!! :o

Shalom,

NO ONE said that we are not to repent. No one.

However, the thrust of this thread is whether we are to treat our brothers and sisters with GRACE or CONDEMNATION.

And we are not to put ourselves in a position to judge their salvation by what we THINK we see or don't see as fruit.

The topic is not whether we are to repent of our sins. The Scriptures say we are. BUT, the Scriptures do not say to beat up with brothers and sisters with condemnation, but to walk in grace towards other Believers, even those in sin.