• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

Okay, I have been seriously confused of late. :P I am considering taking a break from the boards and chat in the hopes that I can gain some clarity on some issues. If I take a break, the only christian I am around is my counselor. idk.... what do you think? :emot-puke-old:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  864
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/22/1954

:o No,don't take a break yet. We're just getting to know you. And besides we would miss you :blink:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

A Christian needs fellowship. Sisters and brothers help each other, pray for each other, counsel each other, and just be friends. It will be good when the times comes when you can attend church, but until then we are your church family.....you are our family! If you do take a break, just make it for only a day or two. But I really think that right now this board is important.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  176
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  02/07/1956

Please stay with us.

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,310
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

well sometimes we all need a break...for me ,i was so messed up a while back(let my spirt get so low i was sick)but i made my self get in the bible and chat,like really too hard ,but i had no choice because i was so messed up...and for me it can be diffucult learning so much of the word at one time.....to me the word is powerful.....but when i finnally got to where i could take a break it was great....it was like the word was working its devineness while i wasnt even seeking at the time...but a break could be good....just dont forget to come back soon :blink:

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,310
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

well sometimes we all need a break...for me ,i was so messed up a while back(let my spirt get so low i was sick)but i made my self get in the bible and chat,like really too hard ,but i had no choice because i was so messed up...and for me it can be diffucult learning so much of the word at one time.....to me the word is powerful.....but when i finnally got to where i could take a break it was great....it was like the word was working its devineness while i wasnt even seeking at the time...but a break could be good....just dont forget to come back soon :blink:

when i say a break i mean like maybe a day or 2 at most....just to let what you have learned sink in and stuff...btw im just guessing on my opion,,,,but it really comes down to how you feel...but just dont give all the way up until your back on track.....if you were off track... :o

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Okay, I have been seriously confused of late. :thumbsup: I am considering taking a break from the boards and chat in the hopes that I can gain some clarity on some issues. If I take a break, the only christian I am around is my counselor. idk.... what do you think? :noidea:

Worthy is great, but it's no substitute for the genuine fellowship you need that only a church family can give you. Take a break, find a solid church and you'll be amazed at the difference you experience in your walk with Christ. BTW, if you are seeing your counselor on a professional basis, that's not fellowship.

I am supposed to take a Wednesday night study at her church starting in a couple of weeks.... I am not so trilled at the idea of going to church on Sunday mornings though. I think there is still a bad taste in my mouth from my past experience. :24:

I am making my decision to take a break or not in the next couple of days. :rolleyes:

:unsure: stay!!!!

This weekend I am going to try to take some time to think...... Please pray as I feel something brewing inside of me but am not sure exactly what it is. :blink:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Ladyoflight, we're here for you....and praying. Can you call your counselor if you need to? Remember, you are a new creation in Christ and He will not leave you.

<>< ><>

Nathele