• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

bass player,

do not give up what is free to you. eternal life...think of it...eternal....and you can play bass in heaven and worship our God in person. there are hypocrites everywhere, even in church...no...especially in the churches, but we are called to pray for them. Jesus hung with sinners, he did not participate in evil with them, but he also did not call them hypocrites...even his own followers became hypocrites...some stayed and some left the churches....but he loved them all as we are called to love them. why give up eternity because some so called Christians are judgemental...they aren't perfect anymore than we are. hang in there don't go out into the world...it's an ugly place and the next step on the pilgrimage is not heaven....you know that I know of course, but keep an eternal perspective..

ps. my husband is a bass player...he struggles with these same issues. Hypocrites and pain in this world are hard to deal with, but we must suffer as Christ also suffered.

Here is a verse for you from The Message Bible (if you don't have this bible, please get it...it is in plain words and while I wouldn't replace my NKJV or NIV with it, it is wonderful to read L

Romans 8:31-39 So, what do you think? With God on our side like this, how can we lose? If God didn't hesitate to put everything on the line for us, embracing our condition and exposing himself to the worst by sending his own Son, is there anything else he wouldn't gladly and freely do for us? And who would dare tangle with God by messing with one of God's chosen? Who would dare even to point a finger? The One who died for us

Bass player:

One more verse for you:

Psalm 139:17-18 (The Message)

The Message (MSG)

Copyright

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  26
  • Birthday:  07/12/1986

thanks guys

its various people it is teachers and students.

old room mates

it is hard and i am trying to stay focused upon God

when theres these attacks going around.

I know satan does not want me with God and i been questioning it but i dislike it I want to be freed from it

thanks guys

its various people it is teachers and students.

old room mates

it is hard and i am trying to stay focused upon God

when theres these attacks going around.

I know satan does not want me with God and i been questioning it but i dislike it I want to be freed from it

I know sometimes it all gets so muddy...I just crawled out of a pit myself. I felt like nothing was working...no one cared...God was not interested in me or my problems...it got pretty bad. All I can say is keep opening that bible, and keep praying, no matter how skeptical you feel, how it seems to matter little anymore, no matter how long it takes....don't give it up. Look up, not around you..I hope it comes soon for you....restoration feels very good!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

Hello bassplayer, :whistling:

God will guide you through any storms and He will ease all your troubles just have faith and pray, let Him know what concerns you have, and He already knows what you will ask He sees your heart. He wants you to come to him ...This is when God gives everyone free will to choose in life. Its when you want to have God lead your way and He will come into your life but you have to open the door for Him to come into your life first, He's waiting. Trust in Him ....

Praying for you,

desi

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  09/28/1962

My friend, if you want the truth it is like declaring outright war on satan and he will do anything to bring you down. Dont even give a thought about what anyone else things of you, God is not interested in there opinions and neither should you be.

Mat 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Joh 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

That is the price for the truth. Believe me in that you are not the only one in the same situation, and there is not a single person on this world that can help you, only Jesus. It only maters what Jesus says.

God bless

David

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

My friend, if you want the truth it is like declaring outright war on satan and he will do anything to bring you down. Dont even give a thought about what anyone else things of you, God is not interested in there opinions and neither should you be.

Mat 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Joh 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

That is the price for the truth. Believe me in that you are not the only one in the same situation, and there is not a single person on this world that can help you, only Jesus. It only maters what Jesus says.

God bless

David

Amen! :rolleyes:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/11/1969

confused and wondering what to do searching and not wanting to give up hope or this peace that i see, but everything around me the pain and all my questioning is making it hard to believe i want to see truth as well as see through these lies and pain that has brought me to a false sense of shame. i have no idea what to do my only Resort is you Lord.

i find it hard to believe when so many people ignore those hurting like me.

Discouragment and questioning my faith i want to give it up but i do not want to at all.

I have no idea what to do. i am discouraged by those who have a answer for everything but they judge those who are not like them.

they make me feel like a reject and it pushes me away from HIM.

I do not know what to do.

I want to Choose My father.

but to me it is hard when people just judge you upon your background.

When reading your post,my heart went out to you,I can feel your pain,because i have been there all to many times. I have asked those same questions. Try to keep your eyes on Jesus. Here is a little something that might help you. I will keep you in my prayers. Remember it might seem like it is hard to find a true believer of Jesus Christ,but we are out here and we love you just the way you are. read the poem below,maybe it will help. I love you in Christ..Angel1969

People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives.

Be kind anyway.

If you are honest, people may cheat you.

Be honest anyway.

If you find happiness, people may be jealous.

Be happy anyway.

The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.

Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough.

Give your best anyway.

For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.

It was never between you and them anyway.

Edited by Angel1969