• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Bluesun:

I noticed you keep adding the words "self-defense". Are these words actually in the Koran?

What does "until there is no more persecution" mean? To some 'persecution' means that they are not allowed to blast their call to prayer. To some it might be that they are given funny looks for wearing their head coverings. What does this phrase mean exactly. You make it sound like you want it to believe that 'persecution' means that people are trying to kill them but in some verses, it doesn't sound this way at all, like this one. "slay them wherever you find them"????

As Christians, we know there will always be the enemies of God and we'll always be persecuted because we know there is a real devil. This is earth, not heaven and evil is something we have to overcome spiritually - not by killing people. Does the koran speak of satan?

In any case, clearly you're obligated to fight back! Jesus told Christians to forgive your enemies, do GOOD to them and pray for them. He never once said to fight them. Now really, which is a religion of peace?

What is your opinion of Mohammed having a 9 year old wife? (well, married her when she was 4 but didn't have sex with her 'til she was 9)

As a woman, I am also aware that the Koran allows a woman to be beaten by her husband in certain circumstances. Is this okay with you too?

Were you aware of all of this before you converted? Did you convert because you wanted to marry a Muslim? Hope you don't mind the personal questions, but I have a lot of questions for people who convert to Islam.

Do you believe in the Holy Spirit?

In general, the taliban regime did not implement Islamic teachings.

It forced men to wear a beard; forced women to cover themselves, even their faces;prevented women from educating themselves, killed people on dubious grounds

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Long long posts concerning islam and allah.

I want to clarify something.

The God-man Jesus Christ came from above birthed by a woman. The conception of Christ was made manifest by the power of the Holy Spirit. The very active agent of the Lord God the Father.

Anyone coming from Adam is corruptable like the corruptable Adam. Parted in the way that Adam was by sin from God.

This God-man came not from Adam but from above. Born by a woman yet conceived on High. Incorruptable. The perfect atonement.

Lu

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Bluesun,

What does islam have to say about Jesus?

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Long long posts concerning islam and allah.

You are correct.

Islam is a lie.

See? Much easier!

t.

Ted: I agree with you...

But, with all due respect, a Muslim isn't going to see the lies just because a Christian says it is a lie. The lies must be exposed and this will take patience. I am a very busy person, but have the patience it will require to do so. However, if Bluesun cannot seem to bring herself to see the lies, there is nothing more I can do but pray. At this point, I don't feel that prayer is all I can do. At this point, I feel that discussion may be fruitful. And it seems Dr. Luke feels the same way. In any case, we should all pray as well.

Bluesun, I hope and pray that you are not offended by all of this. We just care. That's all.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I've asked this before of another defender of Islam but got no answer. I guess I can try it again.

Bluesun -

Those of us who follow Jesus have some testimony to give of what Jesus has done to change our lives. For instance, I was saved from the desire to commit suicide because of Jesus. I was also saved from having a car wreck when my car skidded on the ice out of control - when I called to Jesus, the car straightened itself out!

I would like to know, what have either Allah or Muhammad specifically done for you personally? Have have either of them changed your life?

Thanks!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Ooops.

Sorry! :laugh:

t.

Ooops.

Sorry! 

lol. No prob brother. I hope I didn't come across too harshly.