Arthur Durnan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

In view of the glaring fact that America is at war with radical Muslim terrorists around the world, America now must see itself in a totally different light. A war of terrorism, whether on American soil or elsewhere, surely calls for the annihilation of the terrorist and his territory, which, of course, is the ONLY thing Islamic terrorists, including brain-washed homicide-bombers, clearly understand. The name of the current Islamic offensive is simply "Kill or be killed!" Islamic jihad is warfare against all enemies of one, Muhammad of Yathrib! If, as Muslim terrorists think, Islam is Allah's religion for all human beings & at point of murder, then of course, in view of Islamic desire to annihilate "Satan" America and "Pig" Israel, t is imperative for America and allies to annihilate the annihilators before the annihilators annihilate you. All methods must be brought to bear immediately commencing with America's loose immigration policies, its arrest & detention laws, and the need for special courts for immediate handling of foreign intruders on U.S. soil. All family considerations must take distant second place.

America MUST come to grips with the FACT that Islam's ultimate goal is to create a Caliphite thru blood and fire if necessary. Their wish is to drag the world back into the 7th-century, its Muslim culture including its polygamy, and its degradation of womanhood, as well as its rancid anti-Semitism, etc. Strange isn't it, that Abraham, Ishmael's very father, loved the Jewish people - as does the Muslim's "Allah," with an "everlasting love," - but Muhammad & his followers lack such vital divine compassion! Truth to tell, there must be a very important message in that contradiction.

God bless America.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1957

Again Arthur you leave the hand of the Almighty out of this picture. I ask you the question...why is it ...that we are where we are in history...finding ourselves facing such an enemy.

If our Creator/Redeemer who cares so much for His children has delivered us such a blow...is there a reason...I mean why even allow Ishmael to live?

Searching for the truth.

Blessings

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

In view of the glaring fact that America is at war with radical Muslim terrorists around the world, America now must see itself in a totally different light. A war of terrorism, whether on American soil or elsewhere, surely calls for the annihilation of the terrorist and his territory, which, of course, is the ONLY thing Islamic terrorists, including brain-washed homicide-bombers, clearly understand. The name of the current Islamic offensive is simply "Kill or be killed!" Islamic jihad is warfare against all enemies of one, Muhammad of Yathrib! If, as Muslim terrorists think, Islam is Allah's religion for all human beings & at point of murder, then of course, in view of Islamic desire to annihilate "Satan" America and "Pig" Israel, t is imperative for America and allies to annihilate the annihilators before the annihilators annihilate you. All methods must be brought to bear immediately commencing with America's loose immigration policies, its arrest & detention laws, and the need for special courts for immediate handling of foreign intruders on U.S. soil. All family considerations must take distant second place.

America MUST come to grips with the FACT that Islam's ultimate goal is to create a Caliphite thru blood and fire if necessary. Their wish is to drag the world back into the 7th-century, its Muslim culture including its polygamy, and its degradation of womanhood, as well as its rancid anti-Semitism, etc. Strange isn't it, that Abraham, Ishmael's very father, loved the Jewish people - as does the Muslim's "Allah," with an "everlasting love," - but Muhammad & his followers lack such vital divine compassion! Truth to tell, there must be a very important message in that contradiction.

God bless America.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

Are you talking about all of islam or just the radical fanatics?

I neen to be a little more clear on just what you mean....

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Jesus Christ Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Russell:

Much of what you have said is correct. However, as Christians we must add the spiritual dimension to our efforts.

The battle must be pursued with vigor, but even in battle we must remember to pray for the whole Muslim world, that the eyes of their understanding might be enlightened.

I am reminded that Robert E. Lee stated: "I fought these people (the Northerners), but I have never had rancor for them; and not a day passed that I did not pray for them."

Although I believe we must engage in this battle, our greatest weapons are about midway up our legs, as we kneel on these 'prayer bones' and sincerely pray....both for victory in war, and for revival in the Muslim world.

With a blessing,

Leonard, a sinner

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Muslims who follow the radical teachings of one, Muhammad of Yathrib, and his call to violence......death for "infidels" and "renegades"........they are the Muslims I'm referring to. IS THERE ANOTHER MUSLIM LEADER EXCEPT MUHAMMAD? Please point out the Muslims who DENOUNCE Muhammad's call to kill those kind folks and you'll have the Muslims not referred to.

God bless America!

http;//arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  01/27/1975

Muslims who follow the radical teachings of one, Muhammad of Yathrib, and his call to violence......death for "infidels" and "renegades"........they are the Muslims I'm referring to

Please state where he says this. Muhammad of Yathrib was what the Muslims considered a Prophet but not all who follow his teachings advocate violence. We should concentrate on quashing the terrorists the people who advocate violence as a means of change. Just because terrorists claim to be of Islam doesn't mean they are, just as the KKK claims to be christian and they aren't. They are both members of a fanatical cult that has twisted the original teachings.

• Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Amen, Cerran. Very well put.

t.

• Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Jesus Christ Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Cerran and Ted: I challenge you to read the Khoran. In it, literally hundreds and hundreds of times....on every page, and pretty much every chapter....are exhortations to 'kill' 'slaughter' 'destroy' &c, 'the infidels' 'the Jews' and the 'Christians'.

While it is true not ALL who claim Islam as their religion want to kill us, and some who call themselves Muslims will indeed denounce Muhammed's call to kill us, it is also true that ANYONE who takes Glorious Khoran seriously MUST try to kill us if they have the opportunity.

It would be as if someone said: "Well, not ALL Christians believe Jesus actually rose from the dead." Well obviously not ALL who claim Christianity as their religion believe Jesus resurrected, and some who call themselves Christians do not accept the resurrection, but it is also tru that ANYONE who takes the Bible seriously MUST believe Jesus rose from the dead."

To call yourself a 'Muslim' and NOT believe in killing Christians and Jews, requires as much 'redefining' as it would to call yourself a 'Christian' and not believe in the resurrection.

I DARE ALL CHRISTIANS TO READ THE KHORAN!!!

With a blessing,

Leonard, a sinner

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I DARE ALL CHRISTIANS TO READ THE KHORAN!!!

With a blessing,

Leonard, a sinner

I have....... you're right......

• Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

I have read the Koran a few times and studied it some, Leonard. And you are correct. I was agreeing with Cerran insomuch as we can't fall in the trap of condemning all of a group for the actions of others. I spent the past 9 months in a muslim society. In fact, one of the most strict of the faith and went over with preconceived notions. Some of those notions went out the window after meeting some of the locals. I say this for this reason; if we close our hearts and dismiss anyone out of our hearts, then we fail in the Great Commision. We must keep ourselves ready to spread the Gospel.

I don't agree with the muslim faith at all. I think it's a lie and a dangerous one at that. But, to not include that group of people in my prayers and try to spread the Gospel to them would be tragic. Many times, my attempts were fruitless, but their blood is no longer on my hands. I have no romantic visions of living side by side with them and I know the intention of their faith. But along with my M-16 that I carried, I also wielded my Bible.

The society there is so far removed from what I grew up in here in the states, that it's hard to just walk up and present His Word, but some were led by the Holy Spirit to Him.

We must keep our hearts and minds open to the possibilty that God will use us in a way that we would never even consider on our own.

Cerran and I have had our run-ins here on this board. I can't think of one thing we actually agree on apart from this point. But, in the past, I had these same types of run-ins with OneAccord, Idolsmasher, and others, and found that if we allow God in the room when we make these posts, He will lead us to common ground. Only He can do that, because I would fail every time.

All Praise His Name,

t.