• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

(I) Science and Koran/Islam:

God tells us in the Koran, that if it was not from Him, but merely thought up by a human being, it would certainly contain many errors. Let

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ILive4Him

blueson, you are lying about jihad. you know you are. what you said is what muslims tell us non muslims to fool us into accepting the "islam is peace" lie.

sorry, jihad means war, going to war. Period.

you spoke about fighting within yourself to be a good muslim, to have good morals and help people and so on. Tell me where in the koran it says you have to be moral. to be good to others.

morality in islam certainly doenst include telling the truth, because islam allows you to lie in 4 circumstances.

you can lie to your wife to keep her happy, you can lie to your enemy, to fool them and deceive them, you can lie in 2 ohter circumstances which I forget right now, but all 4 pretty much cover any instance a man may need to lie. Ok so lying isnt a sin for you.

How about adultery? how about fornication? how about being sexually pure?

Hmmm, okay where are your verses for that? because the koran gives muslim men the right to have sex any time they want with almost no restrictions. you can have 4 wives plus you are allowed in the koran to rape any slave women you capture and possess. you are alowed to capture and rape infidel women. IN your so called paradise, you are promised many virgin women as well as young boys who "dont bleed". So where is the sexual morality? oh, i gues you cant have sex with another muslim mans wife. but just about anything else is fine, right?

ok, what else is considered good and moral. lets see. you mentioned helping others. where in the koran does it say to help others. oh i guess it does mention alms giving. but guess what! you can only help other muslims! you are NOT allowed to give a single grain of food or a drop of water to a needy infidel. So if you live in America you shouldnt be giving to any charity. you cant help your neighbour unless he is muslim. Thats the koran.

So what else is there? lets see, hmmm, you mentioned being kind to your wife. Hmmm, where does the koran say that? the koran says you can have sex with your wife anytime, on demand and she must never say no or complain. the koran says you can beat your wife. there is not one word about loving your wife.

Shall I go on?

What are you doing here on a christian list if you are muslim? Are you here to try to convert us? Why is there not ONE single muslim country that doesnt KILL christians? Why is there not ONE muslim country that allows christians to try to convert muslims? I think that when christians can build churches in Saudi Arabia then and only then should muslims be allowd to come over here, and on to our christian sites, and try to convert us.

Edited by ILive4Him

hey guys....

Muslims are as diverse as christians. Are all christians baptist?

Give blue the benefit of doubt that these actually are his/her convictions. I have had a few muslim friends who were all pretty much in line with what we have been hearing on this thread.

To me, the really scary thing is the intimidation of the muslim "brotherhood". Even if someone was a moderate, they wouldn't last long in most Islamic run states before that would cost them their life.

And speaking up is a death sentence in most Islamic nations.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

(2)

Guest ILive4Him

please understand me, I am NOT saying all muslims have no morals, of course probably most do! What i am saying is that their so called holy book doesnt have moral teachings in it. I am trying to get you to see that you are not following a holy religion or a holy book or a holy prophet! READ the koran for yourselves, READ the hadiths. YOu cant possibly read them with an open mind and accept Islam.

Do you know the hadiths talk about the most ridiculous things that mohammed said. things like, when you wake up in the morning you have to blow out your notrils 3 times, because while you were sleeping the devil came and slept in your nose. there are many others too gross to put here! if you have read them, you know what i am talking about! Come on! HOW can you beleive a man who said such things and bleieved such things is a prophet?

Look at Jesus, who LOVES you, and who DIED for you so that your sins could be forgiven and washed away. If you reject what JEsus has done for you then there is NO forgiveness of your sins. You are not saved by obeying the 5 muslims things.

jihad (which is war against infidels) prayer 5 times a day, fasting, giving to the poor, but only MUSLIM poor, and going to Mecca. Do you know about Mecca and the black rock? Do you know what a Saudi imam who left Islam and now is a christian told me? HE lived and worked and taught Islam there in Mecca for many years. He told me secrets that most of the world doesnt know. He said to me, do you know why everyone who goes to march around the black stone wears no underwear? I didnt know. Its so they are ready to do, you know what. He said, only some get to do this, some of the men who are allowed in a priviledged area, but they have slave girls there, they are stolen or bought from Africa or Asia. they are used there, the men go in to them there. when they are used up, their bodies are buried in the desert sand. used like trash. this is your islam. it is pagan idol worship. the black stone looks just like a womans private part. the men go up and kiss it.

OPEN up your eyes, your eternal destiny depends on it. You may be angry with me for telling you these things but you have to know. the Islamic leaders lie to you and deceive you.

Edited by ILive4Him

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Muslims do not entirely agree as to what the age of Aisha [may Allah be pleased with her] was when she married Muhammad [pbuh]. Let

Regarding the bad science of the Koran, I think one was forgotton - that it is good to drink the urine of a camel. Uh huh. Yeah.

When i was 12 or 13 years old, i begged "please God, if you exist, show me a sign. I cannot believe in you, if i don't know about you. if you exist, please make me a believer".

I've forgotten about that later on as other things became more important (as seemed to me at that time).

At university, i've come in contact with muslims, learnt about islam and realised that it was the Truth.

So God showed me the right path and made me a believer, praise be to God.

Being a believer is the thing most dear to me.

When followers of David Koresh met him, they thought the same thing too. Lucky we met this guy - he's going to save our souls! You could have come into contact with Hari Krishna's and beleived the same thing.

But think about this... You're HERE now, on a Christian message board. I hope you're heart and mind are open to truth.

Sorry to have reposted this from so many weeks ago. Been busy and kinda forgot about this thread.

Yes, you have 66 books. 66 books the passages of which have been changed/deleted/distorted etc. The OT and NT that exist today are not the original ones as received by Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them both). This is even widely acknowledged among Christian scholars.

I'm sorry if someone already answered this. I'm way too far behind to catch up, but this is simply not true! Haven't you heard about the Dead Sea Scrolls?

So if you're allowed to study the Bible and you are told it's truth, then why do you even say the above?

Of course I am allowed to study the Bible. I