• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

I was listening to a Christian radio program on this subject and it really got me thinking about Jesus as a human being when he was on earth...

It's mind-blowing to think that once, the Creator of the Universe, the Everlasting God, the great I Am.......once wore diapers.

That at some points, a disciple awoke first, and watched Almighty God sleeping...and perhaps snoring!

That God, who walks through the streets of heaven, got sore feet walking the dusty roads of Israel.

That God coughed...that God sneezed! That God laughed at jokes...and smiled as playing children ran by...

That Almighty God, once cried for food, or attention, while laying in his mother's loving arms...

That God...who gave the commands that created everything...once obeyed the commands of Joseph...

That God, who causes Satan and the demons to tremble, and will one day destroy death...cried out in fear of death in the garden...

That Almighty God, who will one day wipe away ALL tears, wept at the death of his friend Lazarus...

It's awesome to think, when you watch children at play, that once, the very God we pray to daily, once played games with his childhood friends, and scraped his knees, or elbows on the very rocks he himself created.

That he looked upon his aged elders, and remembered that he knew them when they were in the wombs of their mothers...

It all boggles my mind! :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks for sharing Kari

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I was listening to a Christian radio program on this subject and it really got me thinking about Jesus as a human being when he was on earth...

It's mind-blowing to think that once, the Creator of the Universe, the Everlasting God, the great I Am.......once wore diapers.

That at some points, a disciple awoke first, and watched Almighty God sleeping...and perhaps snoring!

That God, who walked through the streets of heaven, got sore feet walking the dusty roads of Israel.

That God coughed...that God sneezed! That God laughed at jokes...and smiled as playing children ran by...

That Almighty God, once cried for food, or attention, while laying in his mother's loving arms...

That God...who gave the commands that created everything...once obeyed the commands of Joseph...

That God, who causes Satan and the demons to tremble, and will one day destroy death...cried out in fear of death in the garden...

That Almighty God, who will one day wipe away ALL tears, wept at the death of his friend Lazarus...

It's awesome to think, when you watch children at play, that once, the very God we pray to daily, once played games with his childhood friends, and scraped his knees, or elbows on the very rocks he himself created.

That he looked upon his aged elders, and remembered that he knew them when they were in the wombs of their mothers...

It all boggles my mind! :whistling:

Bless you Kari,

Absolutely beautiful. :blink::whistling:

I have spent some time dwelling on this thought and it is indeed mindboggling and a Mystery. Yet beautiful too.

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Isn't God awesme! It does boggle ones mind to think of the everyday things that Jesus did -- just like us. That's love.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  12/11/1977

Thats so awesome, thanks for sharing that. Makes me think of the Christmas song, Mary, Did you know?. "The sleeping child your holding is the great I AM" WOW!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

what a great topic!! The same God, didn't die, until it was time, which meant having to go thru what He did, with His body. We couldn't kill this human, He had to give His life. It blows me away!

:emot-handshake: