• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Rudy will back McCain later today. :emot-pray:

I am at a loss, I will not vote for McCain and the alternative isn't much better. :) I think the Nation is in deep trouble. ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

I dream about a third party....not so much in years past...but this year, boy do I imagine what it would be like with 3 choices....a serious 3rd choice that people actually pay attention too....

Ok, thats done, back to reality :emot-pray:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Rudy will back McCain later today. :emot-pray:

I am at a loss, I will not vote for McCain and the alternative isn't much better. :) I think the Nation is in deep trouble. ;)

The nation survived Jimmy Carter... McCain wouldn't be the worst thing to happen in DC, at least he is conservative for the most part. Why conservatives won't or don't support him is a bit of a puzzler for me. I don't care much for him, but he's got my vote if he gets the nomination. My preference is still with Mitt, but on poll after poll the only GOP candidate that beats either Hilary or Obama in the national election is McCain. So....as they say, politics is a game of calculated compromise.

I dream about a third party....not so much in years past...but this year, boy do I imagine what it would be like with 3 choices....a serious 3rd choice that people actually pay attention too....

Ok, thats done, back to reality :emot-pray:

lol We had the third party option with Perot...it was a windfall for the Democrats.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

Ok, thats done, back to reality :whistling:

lol We had the third party option with Perot...it was a windfall for the Democrats.

:24:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Rudy will back McCain later today. :whistling:

I am at a loss, I will not vote for McCain and the alternative isn't much better. :blink: I think the Nation is in deep trouble. ;)

The nation survived Jimmy Carter... McCain wouldn't be the worst thing to happen in DC, at least he is conservative for the most part. Why conservatives won't or don't support him is a bit of a puzzler for me. I don't care much for him, but he's got my vote if he gets the nomination. My preference is still with Mitt, but on poll after poll the only GOP candidate that beats either Hilary or Obama in the national election is McCain. So....as they say, politics is a game of calculated compromise.

Lipstick on a pig dear sister. :24:

McCain is not a Conservative. He fought Bush on every tax cut. He fought Bush on Guantanemo Bay. He stated that if he knew that a terrorist had info about a massive nuclear attack that under no circumstance, even that one, should we ever waterboard. :blink: When asked to be John Kerry's running mate, he stated he'd think seriously about it but later reneged. :blink: He opposed free speach, he loves the Global Warming hoax and is for more carbon based taxes on business.

John McCain is a pseudo conservative at best he is not the leader of the movement that we need right now.

Remember how dissapointed we were with Bush over Harriet Myers? Remember how dissapointed we were with Bush allowing Teddy Kennedy to write the eductaion reform bill? Remember how we lost the House and the Senate?

You haven't seen anything yet. :blink:

Yes, the Nation will survive but in what form?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

I am not sure why your fellow conservatives don't get that. However, if they all want to stay home this November out of protest, then its certainly fine with me. :whistling:

Rudy will back McCain later today. :whistling:

I am at a loss, I will not vote for McCain and the alternative isn't much better. :blink: I think the Nation is in deep trouble. ;)

Lipstick on a pig dear sister. :24:

McCain is not a Conservative. He fought Bush on every tax cut. He fought Bush on Guantanemo Bay. He stated that if he knew that a terrorist had info about a massive nuclear attack that under no circumstance, even that one, should we ever waterboard. :blink: When asked to be John Kerry's running mate, he stated he'd think seriously about it but later reneged. :blink: He opposed free speach, he loves the Global Warming hoax and is for more carbon based taxes on business.

John McCain is a pseudo conservative at best he is not the leader of the movement that we need right now.

Remember how dissapointed we were with Bush over Harriet Myers? Remember how dissapointed we were with Bush allowing Teddy Kennedy to write the eductaion reform bill? Remember how we lost the House and the Senate?

You haven't seen anything yet. :blink:

Yes, the Nation will survive but in what form?

McCain is not my ideal conservative, however consider this: Here are the top 10 most conservative senators according to the American Conservative Union:

Dole, 91%

Enzi, 91%

Cornyn, 94%

Chambliss, 94%

Bunning, 95%

Thune, 87%

Ensign, 94%

Coburn, 98%

DeMint, 98%

Inhoff, 98%

Source, Human Events, 4/17/07

The same group ranks John McCain at 82.3%, lifetime rating, with 24 years of public service. (Source)

So, to me, that's not too bad.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

McCain, for what I can remember, also wants to cut spending. This, to me, is a great idea. We can not continue to add onto our deficit that we are leaving the next generation to pay off.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

ny times news alert e-mail :

giuliani's camp talking to mcain about backing him. wonder what rudy's up to. :whistling:

VP, probably