Afal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Have you ever really thought about the fact that Jesus was sinless? I understand that Jesus had to be sinless in order to be the sacrificial lamb at Calvary, but have you ever thought about the reality of Him being sinless? :noidea:

Lying in bed this morning, it didn't take me long to have my first sinful thought of the day ( :huh::) :) :) ). This got me thinking - Jesus NEVER sinned! Wow!

Now I know that Mary knew that Jesus was the Son of God, so maybe she wasn't surprised at His sinless nature. However, people in Nazareth must have been so surprised at the toddler without the tantrums etc. Wow!

I wonder what people thought of Him as He grew up without any sin. :noidea: I wonder if other parents were jealous of Mary and Joseph because of their perfect son.

If only they had known; if only they had realised who Jesus really was!!! :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/16/1955

That was a great thought for the day Afal. It has the potential to inspire people to think

edifying thoughts :huh:

It says in one of the gospels that Jesus grew and found favour with both men and God

which suggests he was popular. There is also the scripture that speaks of the beauty of

holiness which suggests he had an inner beauty that would attract people. And when

he was talking with the religious leaders of the day in Jerusalem, aged 12 and they marveled

at his wisdom, it became clear he was nobody's fool. All in all Jesus is a great person to know :)

Love you :) :) :):noidea:

Mr T

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

It is a great thought. But look at people even today....if only they would know Him today.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  08/09/1972

Yeah I've thought about this more than once, how Jesus really WAS without a single sin in His heart and mind. Pretty unfathomable! But as He was human while actually being God, He was sinless in His nature just like His godly nature.