• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

OHHH, that evil, EVIL corporation! How dare they? <sarcasm>

Why not let Wal-Mart take over the healthcare system in America? They've shown the world that they know how to minimize expenses and maximize profits, while still being able to provide reliable, quality products and services.

yes, they minimize their cost by using sweatshops. i mean, its only rational for a kid in [insert sweatshop country of your choice] to be worked an entire day for maybe a tiny paycheck at the end of the month that he/she might or might not get, right? :whistling:

i know people like to dismiss this as some radical nonsense. too bad that its fact.

So, blame Wal-Mart, right? Let's just forego all responsibilities of the countries that have unethical employment practices.

We used to have child labor and no minimum wage in this nation as well, about a hundred years ago. We saw how unethical and inhumane that was, so we don't do it. But, those other countries don't value human life and dignity like we do, their culture is different. Why don't you go to China and lobby the government to start practicing ethical employee treatment? I'm sure the Chinese government is just as concerned about that as you are.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

It seems you are failing to realize the complete picture of the mess that the capitalist world has put us in.

i guess its probably best if i leave it at that in light of not hijacking this thread.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

OHHH, that evil, EVIL corporation! How dare they? <sarcasm>

Why not let Wal-Mart take over the healthcare system in America? They've shown the world that they know how to minimize expenses and maximize profits, while still being able to provide reliable, quality products and services.

yes, they minimize their cost by using sweatshops. i mean, its only rational for a kid in [insert sweatshop country of your choice] to be worked an entire day for maybe a tiny paycheck at the end of the month that he/she might or might not get, right? :thumbsup:

i know people like to dismiss this as some radical nonsense. too bad that its fact.

I don't dismiss that at all; it's true. In fact, in China, even the Chinese government wouldn't put up with some things that were happening there. They found compounds where kids were locked in, working nonstop, and not getting paid at all! They were, in effect, slaves. Now if the communist government officials were appalled by this....exactly how bad was it???? If I can find that article I read I will post it here.

But, with the drugs and health care, we don't have a sweat shop situation. And I believe the American worker needs a break too. The downside of the $4.00 prescriptions is the long, long lines at the WalMart pharmacy! :laugh: