IGNORED

Serious People Only, No Exceptions

backontrack

Guest Biblicist
I have been around revival many times.

If revival does not happen from within the hearts and souls of men it does not happen to a community or church. And Jesus brings revival where truth prevails as well as honesty of the need. patricia1

:cool:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

Does this come under WEIRD or WACKY :cool:

This should be under a new heading called "WARNING"

AMEN Brother!!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  0

From what I've found, it's some kind of trend in the "church". The enemy has nothing new, he just changes it's outward appearance from time to time.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1981

It never ceases to amaze me how willing people are to believe deceptions. The blind leading the blind. As much as it would please me to see a revival, it is just not supported by scripture.

Luke 18:8 "...However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"

If revival does not happen from within the hearts and souls of men it does not happen to a community or church. And Jesus brings revival where truth prevails as well as honesty of the need. patricia1

AMEN! :whistling:

I've noticed that many who start talking about "secret churches" (as opposed to an underground church in an area with persecution) is usually talking about something un-Biblical. I get real suspicious when I hear the "mysterious" statements like "you'll find it if you're hungry enough." I want nothing whatever to do with the New Age movement. It seems to me that if I find a really good, Bible believing church in my area, I would want others to know about it. It's hard enough finding a good local church that I can get to as it is.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

AMEN! :)

I've noticed that many who start talking about "secret churches" (as opposed to an underground church in an area with persecution) is usually talking about something un-Biblical. I get real suspicious when I hear the "mysterious" statements like "you'll find it if you're hungry enough." I want nothing whatever to do with the New Age movement. It seems to me that if I find a really good, Bible believing church in my area, I would want others to know about it. It's hard enough finding a good local church that I can get to as it is.

So true, my Brother!