• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

fireonthealtar.com

It's coming Revival and you can't stop it!

Just listen to the 15 downloads if your hungry and ready!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this is well intentioned and will bring some fruit. However, the Apostle Paul laid out GOD's plan for a real revival in Romans 11:11-16

Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their fullness bring!

I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I make much of my ministry in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

when we're serious about a revival, we will consider His Word....

I'm sure this is well intentioned and will bring some fruit. However, the Apostle Paul laid out GOD's plan for a real revival in Romans 11:11-16

Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their fullness bring!

I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I make much of my ministry in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

when we're serious about a revival, we will consider His Word....

I will say that this is happening right now and many will not see because they have scales over their eyes! The blind leading the blind.

Oh I weep for my United States because of there blindness and unholy condition and I weep for Israel and even the Muslims. It is coming and it will be global and there is a hunger in many People great and small and you Yod never reviewed the rest of the videos and downloads or you would not have made the statement! :whistling:

When were serious about revival Yod we will drop to our knees and get our hearts right and get the sin out of our lives.

So Yod what about all of the other moves of God were they not real the 1700's 1800's and so on. The book of Acts must be a false book and it does not appy for today?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Revival starts with one person seeking a deeper walk with the Lord. The more who do this, the greater the numbers, creating what is known as a revival. There are many today who desire a deeper walk and have personal revivals, but to have a special outpouring on the Holy Spirit in these last days, I have not found this is scripture. Instead, I find scripture telling me that there will be a falling away in the last days.

Revival starts with one person seeking a deeper walk with the Lord. The more who do this, the greater the numbers, creating what is known as a revival. There are many today who desire a deeper walk and have personal revivals, but to have a special outpouring on the Holy Spirit in these last days, I have not found this is scripture. Instead, I find scripture telling me that there will be a falling away in the last days.

[/quote

Yep this is right the Church in it's current condition is falling away so fast that the Saints who attened them do not even notice what is happeneing. But their is a Church being formed behind the seens which will in a few short years will be exposed. It is growing in numbers and if interested look in your town and yes with enough effort you will find it. It is a book of Acts Church walking in the true authority of the nature of God not man. But don't take my word for it if your hungry you will find it. :whistling:

You would enjoy the discussion we had in another thread, Denominations, Denominationalism is not correct. It gets more interesting as you read on. The church you are mentioning is the maturing of Christians who become aware of the half truths that they have been following all their lives and allowing the Holy Spirit to correct their hearts and minds.

You would enjoy the discussion we had in another thread, Denominations, Denominationalism is not correct. It gets more interesting as you read on. The church you are mentioning is the maturing of Christians who become aware of the half truths that they have been following all their lives and allowing the Holy Spirit to correct their hearts and minds.

Onelight peace, but

I will check this out as I was not aware of it! I have been away for a while!

I tell you this though doubt and unbelief are the works of not the living God. I happen to think that we neither understand the depths of Gods understanding and exactally how and when or who he chooses to use or even begin a revival. I also happen to believe we are what we say we are and if we want to believe a revival is coming it could just maybe be spoken to us by the holy spirit if we have ears to hear. For me I am going to press in so if by chance I am right I will not miss out on what is coming. It happened many times in the past and many did not even know until it was over!

The church today has left it's first Love and some recognize this.

The spirit of the living God will not dwell with the dead for long and most churches will not bow there knee or humble theirselves and repent. Instead they are pue warmers Proud lovers of the flesh unruley lovers of money and not lovers of God. Show me one Church who can say I truly Love the brothern as myself. You cannot even get close to people in Churches because there is no Love except above. If this does not want you to cry out to God nothing will my brother! :laugh:

Onelight peace, but

I will check this out as I was not aware of it! I have been away for a while!

I tell you this though doubt and unbelief are the works of not the living God. I happen to think that we neither understand the depths of Gods understanding and exactally how and when or who he chooses to use or even begin a revival. I also happen to believe we are what we say we are and if we want to believe a revival is coming it could just maybe be spoken to us by the holy spirit if we have ears to hear. For me I am going to press in so if by chance I am right I will not miss out on what is coming. It happened many times in the past and many did not even know until it was over!

The church today has left it's first Love and some recognize this.

The spirit of the living God will not dwell with the dead for long and most churches will not bow there knee or humble theirselves and repent. Instead they are pue warmers Proud lovers of the flesh unruley lovers of money and not lovers of God. Show me one Church who can say I truly Love the brothern as myself. You cannot even get close to people in Churches because there is no Love except above. If this does not want you to cry out to God nothing will my brother! :laugh:

I have only been to a couple of churches that do love their brothers as themselves. If you truly ask God to place you in one, be prepared for Him to do so, for He will. It is His desire for us to be in true fellowship within the Body. The people you speak of in these churches may be part of the falling away found in 2 Thessalonians 2:3. Only God know the numbers, but it will happen.

Yep this is right the Church in it's current condition is falling away so fast that the Saints who attened them do not even notice what is happeneing. But their is a Church being formed behind the seens which will in a few short years will be exposed. It is growing in numbers and if interested look in your town and yes with enough effort you will find it. It is a book of Acts Church walking in the true authority of the nature of God not man. But don't take my word for it if your hungry you will find it. :P

Not trying to be insulting or anything here, but would you mind explaining what you mean in the bolded section? If I'm looking for a church, it would be helpful to know what they call themselves, etc. so I know what to look for.

The "if you are hungry" seems a bit "mysterious" to me.................... :whistling:

Guest Biblicist
Yep this is right the Church in it's current condition is falling away so fast that the Saints who attened them do not even notice what is happeneing. But their is a Church being formed behind the seens which will in a few short years will be exposed. It is growing in numbers and if interested look in your town and yes with enough effort you will find it. It is a book of Acts Church walking in the true authority of the nature of God not man. But don't take my word for it if your hungry you will find it. :noidea:

This is the statement that gives me pause. :thumbsup: Are you refering to the One World Church?