• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Whatever, if that kinda insanity is what makes you happy well float on with backontrack. I don't assume, I would bet on it.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

IF anyone would like to see the kids in this type of move toward God, they should see the movie Jesus Camp. I know this has been discussed in depth last fall, but maybe a reminder is in order to allow His Spirit to remind us of the truth behind their actions.

God does love a cry from the heart. We are not use to hearing kids cry out in this manner. Is it real or staged? See the movie.

Guest Biblicist

I do not agree with emotional outbursts. But it does not bother some people, and parents who do it will teach their children to do it.

Do you not think this child is sincere in their request to the Lord? How can we know what is in this child's heart? If, in fact, it is a child at all.

I'm not gonna get into one of the "famous" how do you know a persons heart debates, which is only a ruse to shut someone up by the way. You do it your way and judge whatevers in your heart, and I'll do the same. We be finished here. And OneLight, as for Jesus Camp, I wouldn't watch anymore of it than I already did if somebody paid me.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I'm not gonna get into one of the "famous" how do you know a persons heart debates, which is only a ruse to shut someone up by the way. You do it your way and judge whatevers in your heart, and I'll do the same. We be finished here. And OneLight, as for Jesus Camp, I wouldn't watch anymore of it than I already did if somebody paid me.

My reason for pointing to this movie is two fold. One is to show that the sound clip from that site is from the movie, making this site questionable in it's practices for not giving credit to the movie. Second, is to show how kids can , and are, taught in this manner. The movie itself reminded me of the Islamic schools that parade their young to gain sympathy.

As I mentioned, God does love a sincere heart.

My reason for pointing to this movie is two fold. One is to show that the sound clip from that site is from the movie, making this site questionable in it's practices for not giving credit to the movie. Second, is to show how kids can , and are, taught in this manner. The movie itself reminded me of the Islamic schools that parade their young to gain sympathy.

As I mentioned, God does love a sincere heart.

Then my apologies, I took it that you were agreeing with the clip! I agree, its the exact same thing, and thats why I said there was no context or information just an hysterical "supposed" child.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

well it is lost on me since I don't have quick time....but from the comments on the thread perhaps I'm not missing anything.. :)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/17/1964

Honestly...when i first started listening to it...the musical interlude...i thot..hmmmm...i bet you its something to do with kids???...kinda looks like a womb....i bet you its something to do with abortion...and then i heard the first child starting to speak...and then i remembered that tv show about the little kids...( i think someone mentioned it ) ... oh it must be from that. But then, again what if it could be 'the generation' of aborted children ... crying out for US ...the killers of them, the same way Jesus cried out for the killers of Him ... I know that not all of us have had abortions, but we are all part of the nation/culture that ushered it in, even if we disagree with it. I have heard it said that ..."the only thing for evil to continue is for good men to do nothing".

Food For Thought

Guest Biblicist
Honestly...when i first started listening to it...the musical interlude...i thot..hmmmm...i bet you its something to do with kids???...kinda looks like a womb....i bet you its something to do with abortion...and then i heard the first child starting to speak...and then i remembered that tv show about the little kids...( i think someone mentioned it ) ... oh it must be from that. But then, again what if it could be 'the generation' of aborted children ... crying out for US ...the killers of them, the same way Jesus cried out for the killers of Him ... I know that not all of us have had abortions, but we are all part of the nation/culture that ushered it in, even if we disagree with it. I have heard it said that ..."the only thing for evil to continue is for good men to do nothing".

Food For Thought

:emot-highfive:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Well first, yes children do lie, secondly this child in hysterics screaming and crying with no context or information, other than her hysteria, and you don't find that disturbing????

I find it extremely disturbing and over-emotional. What kind of parents train their children to display such hysterics?