• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

another take on this subject involves the whole idea of being born again. before i was conceived, i wasn't really alive. a recurring thought of mine is that there are other walking, talking humans on the planet but if they are not born again, they are not really alive in God's eyes the same way you and i are alive.

could be considered controversial maybe but then again being born again means having God's spirit within. the opposite side of the coin would be not being born again equals not having God's spirit within. something to think about anyway.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

You know the rest of the story. The Pharisees were not allowed to see that he was the messiah because they were not following God. They were blinded to who Jesus really was so that they would have him put to death. That was the true reason why he came. To die and tear the veil in the temple from top to bottom, revealing the way of salvation for all to come. Has this been re-veiled to you as well?

I think it is also important to note that because of their disobedience, God rejected them and didn

• Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

You know the rest of the story. The Pharisees were not allowed to see that he was the messiah because they were not following God. They were blinded to who Jesus really was so that they would have him put to death. That was the true reason why he came. To die and tear the veil in the temple from top to bottom, revealing the way of salvation for all to come. Has this been re-veiled to you as well?

I think it is also important to note that because of their disobedience, God rejected them and didn

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

God loves all I guess except for Esau.... lol.. He does not want any to perish but many will for many refuse to accept Christ... Hey thats the way it is. God will judge those who do not come to his loving saving knowledge. The greek words pertaining to love have four different interpretations..maybe more. another doctrine another falsehood.

Now there is the word love I guess i lost count at 300 scriptures...then there is loved about 96 times ..probably more. Then there is lovedst which is mentioned twice, The word loves~~four times. Loveth 63 times. Lovest 12 times. loving three times ahh this is getting boring....lol

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  1

Patricia1 wrote:

God loves all I guess except for Esau.... lol.. He does not want any to perish but many will for many refuse to accept Christ... Hey thats the way it is. God will judge those who do not come to his loving saving knowledge. The greek words pertaining to love have four different interpretations..maybe more. another doctrine another falsehood.

Now there is the word love I guess i lost count at 300 scriptures...then there is loved about 96 times ..probably more. Then there is lovedst which is mentioned twice, The word loves~~four times. Loveth 63 times. Lovest 12 times. loving three times ahh this is getting boring....lol

I thought Shiloh would be right on this with some Greek and Hebrew meanings here so I left this alone. Esau was not hated by God as a person, but much later as a nation that persecuted Israel as they came out of Egypt. (I

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

God is very clear about why this hatred of Esau came about;

Heb

• Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

I know wolves can dress up in sheeps clothing but to even consider the possibility of this rattled me.

http://elvis.rowan.edu/~kilroy/CHRISTIA/li...y/whomdoes.html

I'm hoping someone will tell me this is a sick joke.

Dan

the guy is a nut :whistling: