• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

I am in total and complete agreement with you. I have said what you just said so many times I think my face has turned blue. It is good to hear confirmation of the things that I believe the Lord has made clear to me....

That is all it needs, dear sister in Christ. Just two of us in total agreement, for then we stand together with Jesus Christ, and nothing on earth is more powerful than that combination.

a hearty AMEN to that...what is loosed on earth will be loosed in Heaven, what is bound on earth will be bound in Heaven.

I cannot describe to you the movement within me from the words you spoke...How powerful and mighty is our Lord and Savior!! God Almighty, Creator of the Heavens and the earth. Conquerer of all evil...A light unto the world so bright the sun is not needed for the SON has come in its stead!!!

It is very true, where two or three are gathered He will be in our midst, whether it be at church, home in syber space whereever our Lord will meet us there. Praise be to our Lord and Saviour.

Matthew 18:20

For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

I am in total and complete agreement with you. I have said what you just said so many times I think my face has turned blue. It is good to hear confirmation of the things that I believe the Lord has made clear to me....

That is all it needs, dear sister in Christ. Just two of us in total agreement, for then we stand together with Jesus Christ, and nothing on earth is more powerful than that combination.

a hearty AMEN to that...what is loosed on earth will be loosed in Heaven, what is bound on earth will be bound in Heaven.

I cannot describe to you the movement within me from the words you spoke...How powerful and mighty is our Lord and Savior!! God Almighty, Creator of the Heavens and the earth. Conquerer of all evil...A light unto the world so bright the sun is not needed for the SON has come in its stead!!!

It is very true, where two or three are gathered He will be in our midst, whether it be at church, home in syber space whereever our Lord will meet us there. Praise be to our Lord and Saviour.

Matthew 18:20

For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

no, they can not co-exist...... first off, satan will be in the great abyss, bound, locked, held captive for the 1000 years....

as far as satan causing deception, it is possible that he is going to try and say the 7 year tribulation is the begining of the 1000 year reign..... this might be his way of getting people to fall in line with what he wants, to bring death and destruction to the human race..... those that do not fall in line will be killed by those that believe they are doing the right thing......

right now, this world is on the fast track, heading straight towards satans grip. all we can do is remain faithful and keep praying, for the darkest of storms is on its way in. one where nothing can escape its fury, everyone will be effected by it in one way or another. we do have to remember though, that even during the deepest, darkest, most dreadful storms in life, there is always a ray of hope, God's Light can not be totally blocked, things may cast shadows, but The Light will always shine forth, and soon those shadows will be gone........ FOREVER!!!

MIKE

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

no, they can not co-exist...... first off, satan will be in the great abyss, bound, locked, held captive for the 1000 years....

as far as satan causing deception, it is possible that he is going to try and say the 7 year tribulation is the begining of the 1000 year reign..... this might be his way of getting people to fall in line with what he wants, to bring death and destruction to the human race..... those that do not fall in line will be killed by those that believe they are doing the right thing......

right now, this world is on the fast track, heading straight towards satans grip. all we can do is remain faithful and keep praying, for the darkest of storms is on its way in. one where nothing can escape its fury, everyone will be effected by it in one way or another. we do have to remember though, that even during the deepest, darkest, most dreadful storms in life, there is always a ray of hope, God's Light can not be totally blocked, things may cast shadows, but The Light will always shine forth, and soon those shadows will be gone........ FOREVER!!!

MIKE

You Got That Right Mike. If satan is bound and thrown into the pit for 1000 years his ability to decieve and lie and minipulate here on earth is bound up with him in the pit.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

I do not think that satan can decieve people into a false sense of millenial reign due to the fact that he promises peace whic lasts a short time. Satan knows no peace.

I have looked at revelations from all angles and I wonder if anyone here ever overlapped the seals, trumpets, and bowls.

Also Does one think that chapter 12 talks about a physical Israel or Spiritual Israel...or maybe both and actually what happened after the one thousand, two hundred and sixty days?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Perhaps we are in the "little season" of Revelation 20? A fellow student of a good brother in Christ, John [was in the 2nd year of a Bible College back in the early 1980s] mentioned that. "Deceiveth the whole world"-Revelation 12 plus the other very many Scriptures warning about the massive "deception"/"deceiving".

But the Peace of The Son of God, Our Lord and Saviour Christ be with all. He has ALL POWER.

Agape and peace,

Ron...

[there are other possibilities a lot more horrifying than this one, by the way. Cast all your care upon The LORD GOD. Perfect peace that passeth understanding is real to me. Amen]

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I do not think that satan can deceive people into a false sense of millennial reign due to the fact that he promises peace which lasts a short time. Satan knows no peace.

I have looked at revelations from all angles and I wonder if anyone here ever overlapped the seals, trumpets, and bowls.

Also Does one think that chapter 12 talks about a physical Israel or Spiritual Israel...or maybe both and actually what happened after the one thousand, two hundred and sixty days?

That is always a very big question on both accounts. I spent 8 years researching every single word in the book of Revelation in the process of writing a book on it. No matter how hard I tried I was never able to line up the seals, bowls, and trumpets in any kind of sequence that could be proved beyond the shadow of a doubt using scripture. I found that they line up with the seals first than the bowls and the trumpets are last but not separately. I think you are on the right track. I think that they overlap each other.

Many believe that Chapter 12 is speaking of the church or spiritual Israel but I found those beliefs to be assumptions. Chapter twelve is speaking about a sequence of events which include the past and the future of Isreal, the birth and Ascension of Christ and the efforts of satan to foil the plan of God, for Isreal.

As you stated satan will come claiming to bring peace with him and the world will have peace. But not for the believers of Christ. We are already being persecuted all over the world and that is not going to stop. It will get worse when the antichrist comes onto the scene. In the last couple of years more then 250,000 were tortured, had their heads cut off, put in jail, got acid thrown into their faces, held over open flames in an effort to force them to convert over to Islam, burned alive and the list goes on. The Christan's here in America have their heads stuck way down in the sand. The severe and horrible persecution is not happening here but it is in other parts of the world and the numbers are growing.

1260 days is three and one half years and whether people like it or not it is a very prominent number and shows up in all of the end time prophecies. I believe that after the 1260 days there will be 30 minutes of silence in heaven, the antichrist will sit in the holy of holies of the new temple and claim to be God, the peace the antichrist brought will end for the rest of the world, Christ will come for His body which will have been purified through the fires of persecution, The Holy Spirit will be taken from the earth and evil will fill the spiritual void left behind when the Holy Spirit is removed from the earth.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  940
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

I believe it speaks of both. Those of physical Israel who had ears to hear combined with those of 'spiritual' Israel. As for Revelation 12 itself, I see it as being... [i hope that this does not become a catalyst for argument/heated debate] past tense. I see the 1260 spoken of in Rev 12 as having occurred. I see us currently as being within the day(s)/time of the second beast of Revelation 13. Regrettably, I am very rusty in this area as I have not been here in over several years now and I do not have the time currently to go into any real depth.

Just sharing my POV is all.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

To me, in order to really meditate on all this, believe consideration has to be given to false Rapture(s)/false Second Coming(s)/past being future/future being past/etc...

Believe there is a general agreement that there will be (has been???) a separation of wheat and tares. May not want to think about this too much, but where/when/what are we exactly? Yes, leads to total darkness contemplating too much. But believe some contemplation is in order to help avoid "know it all/output only" End Time teachings.

Personally, having studied the End Times intensely since 1981 and finding no view that takes into account ALL Scripture I return to 2 Thessalonians 2 again and again:

http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/2Th/2Th002.html#top

2Th 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth...

"...all power..." to me means all. Obviously over space/time.

********************************************************************************

1Cr 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

********************************************************************************

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes