~~ angelique ~~

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

My dog is the one who reacts badly to the dark ones.

Darkness has no part in God...you can certainly write these off as evil. I believe that since you're becoming aware of the truth, they are simply changing tactics on you and presenting themselves to you in a form of light. Take the advice that many has already shared and test them with the name of Jesus as Lord. Rebuke them if they fail to confess Jesus as their Lord.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

Okay...... Tonight, before heading off to classes, I had been trying to do some homework that AyinJade gave me (which I had MUCH difficulty doing). I was meditating on my difficulty when I saw two huge spirits which I thought were angels. They were as tall as my room, very muscular, and very peaceful. So, I asked as everyone has said who it is they served. One of them looked at me and stated, "The most high God."

Does that mean they were from God? I am curious because the next question I asked him was what was his purpose in me seeing him so clearly. He said, "To protect you." Soooo, now I am VERY curious as to if this confirms they are of God.

I have been seeing many dark spirits recently (daily actually) so this came as a surprise to me. I remembered what happened in chat the night I was talking with BrandonL, where I saw something similar, so I am wondering if this is specific enough or should I inquire further. :thumbsup::noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

I have a question on paranormal manifestation. Since I was a very little girl, I could always remember seeing and communicate with spirits (some good, some not). I believe that I have had encounters with Angels as well as other spirits. I have noticed some changes over the last two months in how my seeing is working. How do I know for sure what kind of spirit I am dealing without communicating with the spirits that I am seeing?

I am still having a lot of stuff going on that I am fairly certain is a negative spirit but not all of them seem that way. I kind of expected to quit seeing when I chose to believe; however, that did not occur. It seems that I seem to have gotten even more sensitive which is so bizarre.

** note: when I say, "seeing," I mean with my open eyes not my mind. My animals have responded to the spirits when I have seen them so this is no act of my imagination.

Anyway, thanks for any constructive responses.

There are no "good spirits" as you claim. How can I say this? Here is scripture from 2 Corinthians 11:14.

And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

If Satan can transform himself into an angel of light, so can those who he instructs. Any spirit you are encountering is not of God.

I can say nothing about Angels, for they are mentioned in the Bible. How you could know is by what they are telling you. Take their words and compare them to His word, the Bible. If it does not match 100%, then they are not messengers from God, but from Satan.

If any of this is related to your past life, then rebuke them in His name.

Edited to say that I agree with Trusting Jesus.

arent anglgels and demons the same, spirit wise

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

I think that you need to make them name names. If they do not confess Jesus the Christ as the one whom they serve, they need to leave.

<>< ><>

Nathele

arent anglgels and demons the same, spirit wise

:thumbsup::emot-pray::emot-pray:

• 3 weeks later...

Ummm, things are very spiritually active these days. It's really hard to tell.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Have you destroyed your wiccan things? By holding on to these satanic spiritual things you are allowing these spirits to stay. They are doing you harm (headaches, heart aches, depression, confussion). It may not be easy for you, but it is something you must do.

<>< ><>

Nathele

Have you destroyed your wiccan things? By holding on to these satanic spiritual things you are allowing these spirits to stay. They are doing you harm (headaches, heart aches, depression, confussion). It may not be easy for you, but it is something you must do.

<>< ><>

Nathele

Umm, no. Not yet. It's harder to part with than I thought. Most of it is staying boxed up. I

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

<>< ><>

Nathele

Umm, no. Not yet. It's harder to part with than I thought. Most of it is staying boxed up. I

I agree with Trusting Jesus, you HAVE to destroy your wiccan things! Boxing them up is not good enough, they still can bring demonic influence into your life. You also need to get into power spiritual warfare in your house. Get two or three of strong mature christians i agreement with you. Where two or more are gathered He is in the midst. Also 1 can put a thousand to flight, two shall put ten thousand to flight. Don't try to figure out who's good or bad, God is not the author of confusion, rebuke them all! If your are seeing true angels they would fight beside you! Never play with the devil, he is a wise and crafty serpent, but greater is He that is inside of you than he thahe world.