jackie d

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

That's just what came to mind. So, I posted it as an answer in general....not necessarily to you....but I don't know?

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  421
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe it is because you have not acknowledged the "fullness of His Power" to overcome sin?

Suzanne, are you speaking directly to me, or when you say "you" is that a generalization?

You are the one blessed with a vision from God, Jackie, and that is very lovely and personal.

That makes you very special in the eyes of your Heavenly Father.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

Maybe it is because you have not acknowledged the "fullness of His Power" to overcome sin?

Suzanne, are you speaking directly to me, or when you say "you" is that a generalization?

You are the one blessed with a vision from God, Jackie, and that is very lovely and personal.

That makes you very special in the eyes of your Heavenly Father.

INDEED! :emot-pray:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

That's just what came to mind. So, I posted it as an answer in general....not necessarily to you....but I don't know?

In His Love,

Suzanne

I was just curious as it was rather vague...thanks for your reply Suzanne, have a blessed day....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Bottom Line: Please don't go by personal visions....Go by Holy Writ at all times! Man's visions constantly change; they may be right, they may be wrong. Jesus Christ Who died on a Roman gibbet of shame with our sins upon Him, yea, the "Just for the unjust," is indeed VERY MUCH ALIVE, exalted, glorified at His Father's Right as our High Priest. Check Revelation Chapter 1.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Original post blessed my spirit. The meditating on what Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ suffered-the heart of the gospel to me. 1John 2:2-for the sins of the whole world/kosmos.

With all the teachings on the End Times and how much worse toward the End. Consider Jesus on the Cross with what He was suffering getting worse and worse till "It is Finished" and the End of the age. Jesus on the Cross, in my understanding, is/was seeing us and all this. "...to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge..."{Ephesians 3:19} Since we are still not at the End of the Age {???}, then Jesus is still on the Cross in God's "time". At least in one of God's "times"-to me, the New Heaven and Earth already exists in the future. Our future, maybe one of God's "times"?

********************************************************************************

********************************************************************************

{Islam, with Sura 4:157, denies the literal fact of the Crucifixion having even taken place, much less the concept of substitutionary atonement. Many many Christian "leaders" have been dialoguing with Islam, looking for common ground. Talk about being ashamed of Jesus Christ!. To me, might as well worship the Satan/devil directly w/o hypocrisy.

Can you imagine the indescribable suffering on the Cross and seeing and hearing these "leaders" who He has been and is suffering for?

Luk 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and [in his] Father's, and of the holy angels.

}

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes