IGNORED

obama declares i pray to jesus not allah.

redwing

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

This is the man that told the world that we are no longer a Christian country.

The USA never had a fomal state religion to begin with, isn't that right?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Exactly my point...you are going by a tv persona. You actually have no intimate knowledge of the man.

So are you saying his TV persona is a lie? :laugh:

Actually it does make a difference. I dont agree with gays getting married, but frankly I dont care. Is there protest or a call to congress about divorce. Also, I'm not using it as a crux. I am being realistic. What man-made law says being gay is a sin? Now, I have heard Obama say that marraige should be between a man and a women, so what is he supporting? I find it quite amusing that abortion didn't stop while Bush was in office, yet he opposed it. Maybe he shouldn't have focused so hard on Saddam and a little more on abortion. This is not to use Bush as a scapegoat, but to show the hyprocrisy of many here. I never read of any Bush bills banning abortion...but yet he opposed it. Sound alot like lip-service, something of which Obama is accussed of quite often....where is the outcry. Now, the reality is Bush nor Obama, or any other president has the power to recind these laws. All, they do is make the best judgements they feel are necessary, many times they are not good, but...that is how Washington works. They are a people unto themselves.

Thank you! :laugh:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I'm saying you can't go fully on his TV persona.

And Jesus said, "Whoever is ashamed of Me before men. . . ."

This is why I don't put a lot of faith in politicians. I expect them to lie and swindle and connive, all of them.

This is why I don't put a lot of faith in politicians. I expect them to lie and swindle and connive, all of them. Even if they start out as honest, decent, morally upright individuals, the game of politics eventually taints them.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

This is why I don't put a lot of faith in politicians. I expect them to lie and swindle and connive, all of them. Even if they start out as honest, decent, morally upright individuals, the game of politics eventually taints them.

Uh huh.....I don't trust or believe very many of them. They are not like us, not once they've gotten used to the trappings of power. This is why we need term limits in the U.S. Congress. Does Canada have a limit on how many terms your representatives can serve? :laugh:

Uh huh.....I don't trust or believe very many of them. They are not like us, not once they've gotten used to the trappings of power. This is why we need term limits in the U.S. Congress. Does Canada have a limit on how many terms your representatives can serve? :)

The term-limits up here are probably similar to your system.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

I've been reading all these post and all I can say is wow.

1. These women say they have a right to do with their bodies as they wish. "NEWS FLASH" it is not your body, our bodies are on loan to us from God till the day he wants them back. Why should a unborn child have to pay the price of death just because of the sins of the parents, what did the child do to deserve death and to be snuffed out like a candle because nobody cared about that child? I think it is very selfish of a man and a women to put their own best interest before the interest of the unborn child.That's one of the problems of this country, people don't take responsibility for their actions.

2. Granted it is not our place to judge one another, that is for the almighty to judge. On the other hand when a person decides to run for political office, he or she is asking to be judged by the voters. So by voting we are judging Obama.

I didn't vote for Obama because I could read him like a book, I didn't fall for the candy lies he threw out to the people during the campaign, that now we are finding out were lies.

3. I hope somebody with better understanding and knowledge of the Bible can help me in understanding this thought. I have heard my preacher say that in the Bible it says all the leaders in the world are appointed by God, then I look back in history and see world leaders like Hitler and now Obama. I can't help but think there got to be more to it than these kind of leaders with evil agendas being appointed by God. (and I'm not comparing Hitler to Obama, Hitler was pretty far out there, least lets pray their not from the same mold) :)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Uh huh.....I don't trust or believe very many of them. They are not like us, not once they've gotten used to the trappings of power. This is why we need term limits in the U.S. Congress. Does Canada have a limit on how many terms your representatives can serve? :)

The term-limits up here are probably similar to your system.

Then they are nonexistent...we had one Senator who was in office for 60 years! He lived to be 100 and died only six months after leaving office (Senator John 'Stom' Thurmond.) :)