IGNORED

obama declares i pray to jesus not allah.

redwing

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I've wondered, too, why it's ok for him or any Democrat to say things like this, but not George Bush.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

I've wondered, too, why it's ok for him or any Democrat to say things like this, but not George Bush.

I don't understand, please elaborate upon what you mean. I've never had a problem with Bush being christian.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  183
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,892
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  09/07/1985

Hmm. Let's see:

For one, George W. Bush's faith in Christ wasn't constantly questioned, doubted and smeared by fanatical bigots...

Need I say more?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

If he says he is a Christian, that is good enough for me...God will straighten out the details...

• Topic Count:  183
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,892
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  09/07/1985

People are not bigots for questioning someone's faith.

Of course, but it's a different story when one questions a person's faith solely because of the faith of their father.

If he says he is a Christian, that is good enough for me...God will straighten out the details...

That's how most people feel, so it's weird to see people act differently with Obama.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Hmm. Let's see:

For one, George W. Bush's faith wasn't constantly questioned, doubted and smeared by fanatical bigots...

Need I say more?

People are not bigots for questioning someone's faith. When a person obviously does not adhere to the core beliefs of their own professed religion, then something is clearly wrong with them.

George W. Bush may go to church, but he does nothing "Christian". Everything he does is unified "one world religion" approach. He uses the word "God" a lot, but does not apply any real context to that word.

A real Christian president would talke about Jesus, and not the amorphous "God" that Mr. Bush mentions.

"God" in a vacuum, without the context of judao christian teachings, is just a by-word used to play people for fools.

A breath of fresh air.

I wonder if the extreme right will insist on blessing Obama when he becomes president as they have insisted with Bush. Don't forget that Bush said that allah and Jesus were essentially the same.

• Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Under the circumstances I don't see where it matters who is more faithful. The fact remains that Obama supports abortion, partial birth or otherways, as well as being sympathetic to the homosexual plight/agenda. Neither are in keeping with scripture and beg to question the faith of those who profess Christ as their saviour. These "positions" have nothing to do with the religion of his father but about his personal beliefs which are not in keeping with biblical teaching. We also have to consider the positions and teachings of his church and pastor who are, as some have claimed, Afrocentric.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Hmm. Let's see:

For one, George W. Bush's faith in Christ wasn't constantly questioned, doubted and smeared by fanatical bigots...

Need I say more?

Who are these alleged 'fanatical bigots', Lorax? I think it's okay to question Obama's beliefs; after all, he's not running for county dog catcher. The people have a right to know what he, or any candidate, is about before handing over the nuclear codes. Don't you think? :emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Hmm. Let's see:

For one, George W. Bush's faith wasn't constantly questioned, doubted and smeared by fanatical bigots...

Need I say more?

People are not bigots for questioning someone's faith. When a person obviously does not adhere to the core beliefs of their own professed religion, then something is clearly wrong with them.

George W. Bush may go to church, but he does nothing "Christian". Everything he does is unified "one world religion" approach. He uses the word "God" a lot, but does not apply any real context to that word.

A real Christian president would talke about Jesus, and not the amorphous "God" that Mr. Bush mentions.

"God" in a vacuum, without the context of judao christian teachings, is just a by-word used to play people for fools.

Well, judge, I was going to say the same thing but you wrapped it up. I know Mr. Bush is a Christian but I don't see the mantle on him. Not saying he's a bad man, far from it, but I've never heard him mention the Savior's name. :emot-hug: