• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,343
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/03/1964

We have to remember that is no such animal as sanctified prejudice. It is the difference between Christianity and politics. Politics studies an enemy and determines how to minimize or destroy it. Christianity finds an enemy and loves him and battles to win him for the cause of Christ.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I read the koran, and I've read books by ex-muslims who are now Christians, do your own research like I did, because you probably, like most of us don't just take somebody elses word for something. Ohhh unless its your muslim friend, ask him/her if the koran doesn't tell them its okay to lie to non-believers?????? (it does)

As for your 2nd paragraph, SO WHAT, how does that possibly make it a valid arguement? Well you used to, so I can now?????

We have to remember that is no such animal as sanctified prejudice. It is the difference between Christianity and politics. Politics studies an enemy and determines how to minimize or destroy it. Christianity finds an enemy and loves him and battles to win him for the cause of Christ.

Well believe it or not, your right.......and I'll be the first to admit that, that is something the Lord is working on me for, because I don't love them or even like them. But, Christianity (Paul) also says theres a time to consider someone as an unbeliever and move on having nothing more to do with them.

Well believe it or not, your right.......and I'll be the first to admit that, that is something the Lord is working on me for, because I don't love them or even like them. But, Christianity (Paul) also says theres a time to consider someone as an unbeliever and move on having nothing more to do with them.

Are you making reference to Jesus' command to knock the dust off your feet?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  780
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1983

I read the koran, and I've read books by ex-muslims who are now Christians, do your own research like I did, because you probably, like most of us don't just take somebody elses word for something. Ohhh unless its your muslim friend, ask him/her if the koran doesn't tell them its okay to lie to non-believers?????? (it does)

As for your 2nd paragraph, SO WHAT, how does that possibly make it a valid arguement? Well you used to, so I can now?????

:emot-giggle:

I've got no reason to doubt my friend's word at this point. If at some stage I get chance to read the Koran and it says to lie to unbelievers then I might start doubting him, but until I know it says that why should I?

How does Islam being as old as Christianity was during the Crusades make this a valid argument? What? Did I suddenly break into another language? Christians at that time saw nothing wrong with butchering unbelievers in their thousands, burning "wtiches" at the stake and torturing anyone who disagreed with Rome. Some of the things some Moslems get up to these days are fairly similar, don't you think? Similar again to the militant Jews in the Roman Empire, perhaps, when Judaism was much younger than it is now. Seeing a pattern yet?

None of that makes murder, torture and so on any more right or acceptable, but it does at least provide some understanding. If you bother to look.

Beloved Brother If You Truly Love Them Just Don't Shine Them On, Tell Them The Truth

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him." Psalms 126:5-6

Perhaps God Will Have Mercy Upon Your Muslin Friends And Grant Them Life, Perhaps Not

"For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." Romans 9:15-16

Perhaps Your Muslin Friends Will Leave You Your Head, Perhaps Not

"For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing." 1 Peter 3:17

Either Way Dear Brother, You Are Esteemed

"And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves." 1 Thessalonians 5:13

Vaya con Dios Estimado Hermano, Vaya con Dios!

:emot-giggle:

Oh Muslim Have You Heard?

Oh Muslim What Is The Meaning Of This?

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:9

Oh Muslim Could This Be True? Even For The Muslim?

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God
John 3:18

Oh Muslim Has No One Ever Told You Of The Real Lord Jesus Christ?

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Psalms 2:12

Oh Muslim Did You Ever Read The Truth About The Unbeliever And Their Love Of Death?

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
Proverbs 8:36

Oh Muslim Have You Heard Jesus The Messiah The Son Of God Is The Only Passageway To His Father?

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6

Oh Muslim Did Your Teachers Ever Tell You That The Only True Worshipers Of God Are The Lovers Of God The Son The King Of The Jew?

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Isaiah 5:20

Oh Muslim Have You Heard?

>>>>><<<<<

May God Almighty Bind The Blinder Of Islam

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." 2 Corinthians 4:4

And Grant Them His Grace

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9

To See Jesus His Son

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:14-16

And Have Peace

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

Amen!

>>>>><<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The Lion Of Judah

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Nope, I'm at work right now so I can't find it for you, but the one you posted works also!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/15/1970

Yes the koran does talk about female genital mutilation, and the operative word in your last sentence is "WERE" a part of Christianity, and even that is wrong. Everything the muslims do to Jews and Christians is also in the koran, what Christanity did was NOT in the Bible. Big difference and also doesn't really have anything to do with NOW. At least keep it in this century of your gonna accuse "us" of something, and since when is the "Well you used to do it, so I can do it now" a valid arguement except to a teenager?

Can you substantiate those claims? When I asked a Moslem I know what they do about people who aren't Moslems, he said they try to explain the truth (as they see it) to them and if they won't listen they pray for them. I take his word over hate-mongering until I have reason to doubt him.

Also, look at the relative age of Christianity, and the relative age of Islam. They're at the stage now we were in the middle ages. Doesn't have anything to do with now, eh? At least consider what's said to you before you accuse me of something.

What type of apt ministry might be raised up to properly communicate the wisdom of Gospel to muslims? If even the Jews who were acquainted with the Law of the Spirit of Life were hardened towards it, what may be appropriate for muslims? I understand that there was a barreness matter that occured from Hagar that seems to be affecting things even to the present day, and the matter of being seperated from the covenant of God's blessing. I was thinking what manner of revolution to the constitution of the individual that might need to take place, as the dawning of a whole new revelation impacts their lives. Even our bodily organs fulfill as we agree with God and sound doctrine, and heal, just think how different peoples bodily constitution are, just through not knowing these things which we are assured by.

Edited by psalmone

Nope, I'm at work right now so I can't find it for you, but the one you posted works also!

The reason I asked is because Jesus was definitely dealing with people who should know better but refused to see, He was not referencing the heathen or those subscribing to heathen religion. Not arguing with your point just examining if their is supportive Scripture fro dismissing Muslims with a dust off thinking we are being biblical.

The reason I asked is because Jesus was definitely dealing with people who should know better but refused to see, He was not referencing the heathen or those subscribing to heathen religion. Not arguing with your point just examining if their is supportive Scripture fro dismissing Muslims with a dust off thinking we are being biblical.

Another valid point, and one I knew you were gonna call me on, and with reason. Because your correct, and as I readily admitted above I KNOW I have a problem with this issue. But, at least I'm being honest, and if I'm wrong I have no doubt God will call me on it as well, in His own time, and possibly not nearly as nicely as you have. But the Bible also states that man has no excuse, even those who have not been told because everything around us proclaims Him............I don't know Brother, on an individual basis I can pray and feel compassion for them, have been praying for a little girl from Iraq that our boys paid to have brought here and surgery done on, because she was dying, but in MASS and as a group............intellectually, I understand the need for prayer and compassion, emotionally well no, I just can't do it with a "willing" heart .