• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Dear Brad,

I know you are serieus in what you believe.

But I  can't see how you say  things  already happened  which are  still prophecy. There is no peace around us---these days are the beginning of the tribulation days. Who do you think the Antichrist was? Do you really think we past all those tribulation years? Look what is happening in Israel, does that look like peace to you?

It boggles my mind, I see nothing even coming close to where the wolf lies down with the lamb.

I wonder where you learned and heard all of this.

Isaiah 65

20"No more shall an infant from there live but a few days,

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's an easy question....

It's speaking of the (soon) coming Millennial Reign of Christ on Earth. Ya know.....when the Torah will go forth from Jerusalem? When the wolf lies down with the lamb? All that stuff happens before The Judgement.

THEN....we see the new heavens and the new earth....because we'll all be in glorified bodies and able to get off of this one!  :oww:

:::knocks that ball right over the fence::::: :noidea:

So then is it the wolf or the lion that lies down with the lamb?

I've seen some tigers, lions and bears act just as tame but I guess it has to be a litetal wolf or lion lying down with a lamb in order for you to be satisfied.

If the Old Heavens "Covenant" passed away completely in 70 AD where are we at now if the New Heavens "Covenant" has not happen yet as you say.

I was just wandering why you said that you are disappointed if we are in the New Heavens. Did Jesus not reward you as good as you had hoped for?

Do you not have peace, righteousness and joy in your salvation? And most of all are you not with the Lord right now. If so then why are you still waiting for it to happen. I was just wandering, if you could have it all right now would you want it like I have it?

I think you maybe mixed up between what is for now and what it will be after we physically die and continue this journey on the other side of this life.

Guest yod

You are assuming far too much when you think any of us have "less" of Jesus than you do just because we can read the Bible and understand it. :noidea:

Guest resurectionhope

:noidea: Hey brad

You don't live anywhere near Los Angeles california Do you? All of the gang land killings. Drugs ramped every where. Have you even seen bompy Land in a Major city in the USA? Where People sleep in their own scwaller under boxes and beg during the day for their next fix or drink of alcohol. Are there still earthquakes in various places famins pestilence?

This is Not Heaven. This is still the Same old sin filled WORLD that CRUCIFIED CHRIST. AND THE SAME PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE. THE LORD speakes in types.

YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. GODS WILL IS NOT BEING DONE HERE. THE DEVILS WILL IS STILL BEING DONE AND THE KINGDOME OF GOD IS STILL SUFFERING VIOLENCE. THE VIOLENT ARE STILL TAKING IT BY FORCE. :sleep: WAKE UP BRAD. READ THE SCRIPTURES AND LOOK AROUND. :oww:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Brad:

I have eternal life right now and I am in Heaven right now in Christ. How about you? Do you have eternal life right now, and are you in Heaven right now?

Yes, I do have eternal life right now and I'm perfect in Gods eyes, because God looks at me clothed in Jesus Christ.

But the process of sanctification,growth. and increasing Christlikeness will be going on while I'm here on this earth.

Are you perfect in all your ways since you are in heaven in Christ?

By the looks of your faith you must have to go wait for the antichrist first to come and bring you seven years of tribulation before you can enter into heaven and be with Christ.

Actually I believe Jesus will take us from this earth before the tribulation start.

You think it already happened right? Then you must remember who the Antichrist was?? :D

Angels

You are assuming far too much when you think any of us have "less" of Jesus than you do just because we can read the Bible and understand it. :D

Oh then so I take it that when you were asking me you were assuming I had less of Jesus then you do.

You may understand the Bible but only according to what you want to believe in it. BTW have you ever found out something in your life time that proved that you were wrong. Or have you always been right.

:D Hey brad

You don't live anywhere near Los Angeles california Do you? All of the gang land killings. Drugs ramped every where. Have you even seen bompy Land in a Major city in the USA? Where People sleep in their own scwaller under boxes and beg during the day for their next fix or drink of alcohol. Are there still earthquakes in various places famins pestilence?

This is Not Heaven. This is still the Same old sin filled WORLD that CRUCIFIED CHRIST. AND THE SAME PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE. THE LORD speakes in types.

YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. GODS WILL IS NOT BEING DONE HERE. THE DEVILS WILL IS STILL BEING DONE AND THE KINGDOME OF GOD IS STILL SUFFERING VIOLENCE. THE VIOLENT ARE STILL TAKING IT BY FORCE. :sleep: WAKE UP BRAD. READ THE SCRIPTURES AND LOOK AROUND. :oww:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS :D

Did you ever think that it is you that needs to wake up. The New Heavens which we are now in has sinners that can live to be 100 but they'll be accursed.

Isaiah 65

20"No more shall an infant from there live but a few days,

Brad:

I have eternal life right now and I am in Heaven right now in Christ. How about you? Do you have eternal life right now, and are you in Heaven right now?

Yes, I do have eternal life right now and I'm perfect in Gods eyes, because God looks at me clothed in Jesus Christ.

But the process of sanctification,growth. and increasing Christlikeness will be going on while I'm here on this earth.

Are you perfect in all your ways since you are in heaven in Christ?

By the looks of your faith you must have to go wait for the antichrist first to come and bring you seven years of tribulation before you can enter into heaven and be with Christ.

Actually I believe Jesus will take us from this earth before the tribulation start.

You think it already happened right? Then you must remember who the Antichrist was?? :D

Angels

Yes I agree with you about growing in Christ and yes wqe are perfect in God's eyes when He sees Jesus in us. Our life as in who we are is hidden in Christ.

Yes the Great Tribulation has already happened. It was three and a half years before Jerusalem was destroyed. Nero was the one who persecuted but he died just before 70 AD. He name added up to 666 in hebrew. Rome was at war with Jerusalem for three and a half years. Read the books of Josefus the historian sorry about the spelling.

Quote: Are you perfect in all your ways since you are in heaven in Christ?

Just as perfect as you are because all God see is Jesus in us. On my own if I were with out Christ I would be seen as a sinner. As long as we breathe air we will sin at times so when you ask if I'm perfect in all of my ways I can only say God's ways are not our ways. We can only hope to have perfection by perfection being Jesus Christ in us. The old man was crucified with Christ when He died. The new man has risen with Christ and is seated in heavenly places in Christ.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Brad,

I do agree with what you say..but have to disagree with the tribulation part.

If this was true we WOULD be living in the millenium and we would have peace everywhere. Also are you going every year to Jerusalem to worship? That's what people do in the millenium.

Yes, we are seated with Christ in the heavenly places, but but body is still on earth.

Angels

Guest resurectionhope

:blink: BRAD

HERE ARE JUST A FEW SCRIPTURES THAT SHOW THE ERROR OF WHAT YOU ARE PREACHING

OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HIMSELF.

Mt 5:20

For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

Mt 7:21

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Mt 18:3

and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

Mt 19:23

Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Mt 23:13

But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS :)