• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/22/1993

Ok, well, generally, for what ever reason, atheist don't really like Christians...And can be pretty pompous arrogant people...No offense to an atheist who's reading this...Not saying your like that..

But, when an atheist, who hates you for being a Christian says to your 13 and 14 year old girl friends, (not girlfriends girlfriends...Just friends that are girls) that he wants to choke them with his d*** and hopes they die...Aren't you allowed to kinda stand up for them?

An average Christian would say, 'Oh, W.W.J.D...' Well, me, I'm thinking, if Jesus saw that happen, He'd stick up for them...well, I did it in an unkindly manner...but I don't feel bad..and don't think I should. Here's what I said:

"Hey. The comments you posted were completely inappropriate and very immature for an adult to say. Christian or not...Atheist or not...Either way. It ain't right...and you are honestly, you have no class and you really need to reevaluate your life...I'm not talking from a Christian standpoint...But saying a disgraceful comment like that to 13 and 14 year old girls is sick.

You are the reason people don't respect Atheist... You have NO CLASS. Sorry if I come across as mean or arrogant but don't even think of saying something like 'Oh, wow...What a Christian.' Because I'm not saying stuff like...F you, and I hope you die...I'm just saying...You need some class, player...And NO ONE will respect you and your beliefs when you act that way because it shows that atheist aren't nothing but a bunch or pompous, arrogant people who really need to change the way they view the world...Listen, Even if God DOESN'T exist, it doesn't give you a right to say stuff like that, dude...

You got serious issues...

Peace"

i think thats right? Agreed? My like, agnostic sister or whatever she is doesn't think so...What do you think? Cause, I mean, saying stuff like that pisses me off...To the extreme.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

I'm guessing this happen in some sort of chat room.

All I can say is, had this happened in real time in the presence of the men I associate with, this fellow would have purchased for himself a trip to the hospital and then a jail cell.

???Why are you going to a chat room that permits such disgusting and rude behavior????

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

The internet has a habit of bringing out the worst in people I feel. When you aren't face to face with others, bad things often come out.

That is certainly not an appropriate thing for anyone to say to another, regardless of creed.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/22/1993

I'm guessing this happen in some sort of chat room.

All I can say is, had this happened in real time in the presence of the men I associate with, this fellow would have purchased for himself a trip to the hospital and then a jail cell.

???Why are you going to a chat room that permits such disgusting and rude behavior????

Youtube...I had a video of 2 girls from my youth group just messing around..and since my username is JesusFreak1john17, and my page has tons of Christian stuff on it, he said that. He also called tobyMac, formally of dc Talk, now of tobyMac, lol well, he called him a c*nt. Why? I don't. I just saw it on a around comment from a music video. So he obviously hates Christianity.

Oh, and I sent that to him in a message.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

This person may really feel that way, but many people out there will try to pull your chain if they know you are a Christian. They get a kick out of bring vulgar to people who follow Jesus, as if it is some badge of honor. I've run across it before on other sites. Give it to the Lord and continue to keep your eyes on Him. If He give you a response, use it. If the response is of the flesh, it will not give any glory to God.

In Him,

Alan

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

youtube... yeah, pay no attention to responses there. Half of them are made by dim-wits who just like to say curse words, and 49% are posts made by people who are trolling (deliberately saying provocative insulting things in order to get into arguments and make other people angry).

Maybe 1% of youtube posts are constructive and/or friendly.

I would ignore it personally.