tsth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

And these things are the symptoms of deep spiritual issues, which cannot be defined by a psychologist.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

And these things are the symptoms of deep spiritual issues, which cannot be defined by a psychologist.

In His Love,

Suzanne

You are right

I have no tolerance for anything homosexual anymore. I know that at times I sound angry and brash, it's usually because I am:>) This whole subject angers me...and to be quite honest psychologists/psychiatrists anger me even more.

Nothing is sin, to them, it is merely another syndrome to medicate

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

In His Love,

Suzanne

You are right

Of course, anything to get out of having to educate yourself on the issue.

I suppose being schizophrenic, depressed, and and bi-polar are deep spiritual issues as well.

In His Love,

Suzanne

You are right

I suppose being schizophrenic, depressed, and and bi-polar are deep spiritual issues as well.

Yes they definitely are...maybe you should educate yourself from the right source. Psychology cannot cure any of these...

But on the other hand, if you need to medicate, then do, especially for these ailments.

Edited by BFP

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  862
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

I believe there are people who go through a guenuine sex change thing but it is from birth...... Like in the case of a child who was born with genitals that developed wrong and the parents chose to have reconstructive sugery done as either a male or female but it was a wrong decision because theire gender identity of their traits and personality was the other gender and as an adult this person got a sex change............... Extreme case, rare and totally nothing sexual about, other that the identity of their gender.

This case on the other had is just plain............... WRONG

Was this IVF ???

Firstly the doctor who did the sex change obviously got the psyc evealuation wrong and really if you are ganna go from a woman to a man they should have to do a hyster too........... Or it really isn't a sex change. I mean really the "I want to keep my female organs" should have been a red flag to the doctor....... Wouldn't ya think....... ????? :whistling::mgfrog::(

Second if it was IVF aren't their rules................. This is just rediculous. I'm so sick of hearing about how the IVF program is being used in a manner that it was never intended for, like becoming a single mum to fill the void of a partener or same sex couples having a child. The people who really deserve it and would raise a child the way God intended don't have the financial means often or struggle enormously to fund having a child and yet more and more it seems easier for situations like this. :taped::taped::taped:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  862
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

In His Love,

Suzanne

You are right

Yes they definitely are...maybe you should educate yourself from the right source. Psychology cannot cure any of these...

But on the other hand, if you need to medicate, then do, especially for these ailments.

I think this is another topic all together but I just have to say one thing. You are so correct WillingToDie........... As someone who has children everyone wants to slap an ADHD label because they are very acive boys who struggle enormously with school and socially. They both have a high IQ but learn different to what the system dictates. And also as a person who has suffered depression on and off my entire life....... And certain people trying to slap the "spiritual issue" label on as well, I get so angry about everything falling into the "spiritual issue" basket when it comes to mental health because not all of it does........... Some does, some doesn't. Some is genetic, some is chemical, some is environmental and yes some is spiritual...... but not all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Look some people have deep problems and some people are born with deep problems. This is a burden they must carry for their lives. Some of it is sin and some of it really is a disorder. But the last thing people who have this many problems should be doing or wanting to do is to have children. You must live with the cards God dealt you. God's plan for children is a man and a women in a lifelong marriage having children together.

I think this is another topic all together but I just have to say one thing. You are so correct WillingToDie........... As someone who has children everyone wants to slap an ADHD label on and as a person who has suffered depression I am so sick of everything falling into the "spiritual issue" basket when it comes to mental health because not all of it does........... Some does, some doesn't. Some is genetic, some is chemical, some is environmental and yes some is spiritual but not all.

Yes, I jumped the gun on this one, You are very right about the chemical, genetic, and environmental factors :whistling: I just have a real problem when psychology is added to the equation. Especially as psychology is used today

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I have no tolerance for anything homosexual anymore. I know that at times I sound angry and brash, it's usually because I am:>) This whole subject angers me...and to be quite honest psychologists/psychiatrists anger me even more.

Nothing is sin, to them, it is merely another syndrome to medicate

I agree with everything you have said on this topic, including psychologists and psychiatrists and you can't change a man to a woman with a scalpel and a few sutures....As my old mum used to say, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.. :whistling: