IGNORED

Need Help Interpreting A Dream

Shad

I find it amusing that the artist would depict a "Jupiter sized planet" as a terrestrial planet rather than a gas giant like Jupiter is.

How does one depict a gas giant?

Like Jupiter or Saturn or Uranus or Neptune.

And to the naked eye, how do they look different?

If an artist were to draw a picture of them, what would make them different?

What makes the depiction of this new planet different from the original depictions of the ones we know?

Just curious.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

I just realized something while I've been focused on today it was actually on Monday night April 7th, 2008 in which I had the dream and the first time I really thought about it was on the following day after waking up meaning that 3 weeks would have been yesterday and low and behold Virginia is devastated by 3 Tornadoes yesterday as well. :laugh::24::P

Again the number 3 comes up not only that but I was born on 6-3 and I'm currently 33 years old. I truly believe that whatever the meaning of the number 3 is here that it's totally of god there are just to many coensidences concerning myself and this particular number for me to have just pulled it out of the air and for everything to fall in line like it did with me having the phrase " 3 weeks " just come over me in the days leading up to yesterday which was exactly 3 weeks from the day I had the dream about the 3 suns.

Our God Is An Awesome God!!! :laugh: :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I also have had dreams about being left behind in the past. I woke up sweating. The dreams were based upon the numerous end times novels and doctrine I have heard at churches. But after hearing so many doomsday prophecies concerning Y2K, I have been turned off to such loose interpretations. For example, what things must happen before Jesus comes back?

I am not sure if anyone is interested, probably only those with a hunger for the truth and have an interest on deeper matters, but please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCJChurchofJesus/messages (posts 21-24). I just mentioned these posts because the articles have left me very intrigued. I would like to know what others think.

How many of you have read the Left Behind series?

A lady from Australia recently came to our church and related a dream that she had about how people were walking around in a desolate land yet saying, "everything is better than it's ever been, I can't imagine going back to the old ways can you?"

To me it represented that many believers are going to be walking by faith without materialsism in America soon.

Interesting thought

I've also been thinking a lot about the meaning of the 3 suns and maybe in the concept of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost the 2 smaller suns represent The Father and The Holy Ghost and the bigger and brightest of the suns represent The Son who is Jesus.

I also remember reading that in the end times Jesus said to look to the heavens for signs that his return is near.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  864
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/22/1954

I'm reading the left behind series, on book 11 now :laugh: