• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

May I suggest you become more familiar with discernment before you even attend one of these gatherings. Pray that God opens His understanding about the gifts to you. As for revivals ... be careful you are not just jumping on a bandwagon and going with the flow of the hype. Yes, there is true revival ... but, there are also false ones. Remember, Satan will mimic everything that is of God just to crush those who follow it. I warn you all ... Know the difference!

In His Love,

OneLight

I am very versed in discernment and have attended gatherings in which there was true revival and others where it was complete nonsense. Its sad that so many people get wrapped up in the hype, but I think its even sadder when people are too afraid to believe that it could be God. Just because it doesnt fit your mold of God doesnt mean it s not God. (JM2C)

Well, I watched the service tonight, and I definitely felt the presence of God!

Awesome!

You seem to know me so well, tell me ... What is my mold of God?

That was more of a general "your" than a you "your".

Thank you for explaining. Now, I do hope that I have not given the impression that I am afraid of God when He moves. I question anyone who tries to sell a course if how to use gifts.

Be blessed,

OneLight

why do you question that? you don't think they should get paid?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do we do when 2 people who practice decernment, alot...disagree? Do we flip for it? What about 3? Rock paper sciccors? 4?

Rely on what God tells you in your spirit. You are accountable for only your actions, not that of others in these matters. If God wants you to go ... then go. For me, I will follow His leading.

In His Love,

OneLight

i respect that..ty sir/mam

god bless you...

do you have all your GOD experiences documented somewhere?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

what do we do when 2 people who practice decernment, alot...disagree? Do we flip for it? What about 3? Rock paper sciccors? 4?

Rely on what God tells you in your spirit. You are accountable for only your actions, not that of others in these matters. If God wants you to go ... then go. For me, I will follow His leading.

In His Love,

OneLight

god bless you...

No. Only what I feel led to share.

In His Love,

OneLight

god bless you...

No. Only what I feel led to share.

ok ty i only found the one....

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

May I suggest you become more familiar with discernment before you even attend one of these gatherings. Pray that God opens His understanding about the gifts to you. As for revivals ... be careful you are not just jumping on a bandwagon and going with the flow of the hype. Yes, there is true revival ... but, there are also false ones. Remember, Satan will mimic everything that is of God just to crush those who follow it. I warn you all ... Know the difference!

In His Love,

OneLight

I am very versed in discernment and have attended gatherings in which there was true revival and others where it was complete nonsense. Its sad that so many people get wrapped up in the hype, but I think its even sadder when people are too afraid to believe that it could be God. Just because it doesnt fit your mold of God doesnt mean it s not God. (JM2C)

Awesome!

Thank you for explaining. Now, I do hope that I have not given the impression that I am afraid of God when He moves. I question anyone who tries to sell a course if how to use gifts.

Be blessed,

OneLight

Being led by the Spirit is not something that you can teach, it is something to live. How God talks to me may not be how He talk to anyone else. God knows each of us. We are all different. Because of our differences, He moves in us in different ways. I can not see how this can be taught in a class. Besides that, I really do not agree with anyone charging for teaching anything about God. I even have a very hard time about colleges, but I guess this is more personal then not. God is free. Man puts a price tag on Him. I personally believe that if God has moved someone to teach, then they should live by faith and allow God to meet their needs. This would build in them greater faith in God, and help them realize that He means what He says. How much greater would faith grow if someone goes somewhere, teaches and then people offer them money as God moves them?

Be Blessed,

OneLight

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I question anyone who tries to sell a course if how to use gifts.

Well, how else does one teach things to people? :th_praying:

In His Love,

OneLight

Awesome!

Be blessed,

OneLight

Being led by the Spirit is not something that you can teach, it is something to live. How God talks to me may not be how He talk to anyone else. God knows each of us. We are all different. Because of our differences, He moves in us in different ways. I can not see how this can be taught in a class. Besides that, I really do not agree with anyone charging for teaching anything about God. I even have a very hard time about colleges, but I guess this is more personal then not. God is free. Man puts a price tag on Him. I personally believe that if God has moved someone to teach, then they should live by faith and allow God to meet their needs. This would build in them greater faith in God, and help them realize that He means what He says. How much greater would faith grow if someone goes somewhere, teaches and then people offer them money as God moves them?

Be Blessed,

OneLight

do you go to church? you guys pay the pastor?

Well, how else does one teach things to people? :th_praying:

Do you believe that one can be taught on how to be a prophet?

Can someone teach another person how to be a prophet of God?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

We all need to learn to know the Lord ourselves.

And even though we don't like to admit it, our "discernment" is often biased by our preconceptions. Part of learning is recognizing what is our personal bias and what truly is the Lord - and learning to recognize when the Lord is telling your this or that is of Him or not.

For instance, Samuel "discerned" the eldest of Jesse's sons was to be the king, but the Lord corrected him. Nathan "discerned" that David would be blessed in building the Lord's temple, but the Lord corrected him.

That is why we need to learn to discern the Lord's presence and the Lord's voice for ourselves.

So in this regard, all you can do really is watch the ustream and ask the Lord to reveal to you if this is of Him or not.

We all need to learn to know the Lord ourselves.

And even though we don't like to admit it, our "discernment" is often biased by our preconceptions. Part of learning is recognizing what is our personal bias and what truly is the Lord - and learning to recognize when the Lord is telling your this or that is of Him or not.

For instance, Samuel "discerned" the eldest of Jesse's sons was to be the king, but the Lord corrected him. Nathan "discerned" that David would be blessed in building the Lord's temple, but the Lord corrected him.

That is why we need to learn to discern the Lord's presence and the Lord's voice for ourselves.

So in this regard, all you can do really is watch the ustream and ask the Lord to reveal to you if this is of Him or not.

nicely put!!!!!!