• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1974

Thanks...I never considered myself Wiccan. I just sort of read the spell books, fooled around with it and read tarot cards for myself. I will burn them.

Thanks everyone!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

I came into this discussion a bit late, but I have to agree that you need to burn them. You don't want anyone else to be influenced by them. This isn't the same as a public book burning. These are your books and they teach about things that God speaks agaisnt. By burning them you will insure that nobody else will read them and it will also be a clean break. You won't have them "calling to you" from the attic or from under a bed. If they are burned then they are gone.

We all have things in our past that we are ashamed of, but what is important is where you are now in Christ. When we accept Him we repent, which means we turn away from our past. By burning them you won't be tempted to turn back to them.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/10/1974

I just burned everything! It felt good to do it, a relief they aren't in the house anymore.

Guest kerededyh

This reminds me of something a Pastor friend of mine once had to do. Someone he knew gave him a ouji board to burn. He planned to do it in a few days. But then weird things started happening around the house, like cassette tapes flying across the room at his kids. When he finally burned it, it smoldered for three days, despite a generous dose of gasoline.

That occult stuff is not to be taken lightly.

• Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

I just burned everything! It felt good to do it, a relief they aren't in the house anymore.

:thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

I am glad you did this. You just made a choice and it was a step forward in your walk with Jesus. Sometimes we spend so much time holding on to things that are wrong for a Christian that it is impossible to grab ahold of what is good for us. You've done the right thing. :thumbsup:

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Glory To God!! You just placed this stuff where it originally came from, in the fire!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

I had a bunch of that stuff too, and I burned it. It actually felt good to do. Now if I could get my ex to do the same thing here with all of his stuff.

a.

Guest greyjack

well if you already burned them then its a little late, but burning any sort of black magic thing is usually not a good idea, especially with boards. boards open up a "door" with the spirit realm or w/e you like to call it, and when you burn the board it keeps you from closing the door because you burned the door down. iono if its bad to burn books and cards or not, the best method is usually to bury them somewhere in the woods or throw them in a body of water.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

well if you already burned them then its a little late, but burning any sort of black magic thing is usually not a good idea, especially with boards. boards open up a "door" with the spirit realm or w/e you like to call it, and when you burn the board it keeps you from closing the door because you burned the door down. iono if its bad to burn books and cards or not, the best method is usually to bury them somewhere in the woods or throw them in a body of water.

creepy...lol