IGNORED

America Has No Fear Of God

Shad

Christianity is based on faith.

That's why science can't prove it or disprove it.

Show me this from the Bible. You will not find any such statement in the Bible.

Hebrews 11

1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.

3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

How can you claim to be a "Witness" for Jesus if you expect to convince someone without having any substantive evidence at all? Hypocrissy.

Show me your evidence of Gods existence.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Therefore I abstain from believing until one comes up with better evidence.

If you're looking for physical evidence to prove the existence of God.........you'll never find it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Romans 1:20-21

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Therefore I abstain from believing until one comes up with better evidence.

If you're looking for physical evidence to prove the existence of God.........you'll never find it.

Actually, you can find physical evidence. All you have to do is look in the mirror...we were made in His image after His likeness.

But without faith, that image means nothing.

If you don't know God, all you're doing is looking at yourself.

Romans 1:20-21

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

That verse is in reference to believers, who through their own arrogance, turned away from God.

And the only way to know God is through faith.

no human being existed at the time God created heaven and earth, so nobody saw that, but it is obvious heaven and earth were created in some fashion or another, hence once one understands the reality of a creator, then by faith they also understand God created heaven and earth, and without having witnessed this event, based on the faith they already have in God through other experiences.

Exactly.

It takes faith in God to believe that He created the heavens and the earth.

Without that faith, God doesn't exist to the non-believer.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

You people don't have faith in Jesus, you have faith in faith.

"Faith in Faith" and "Faith in God" are two different things.

You have no insight into the faith of another nor are you qualified to speak on faith since you are obviously a nonbeliever. Repent and ask the Lord's forgiveness for your pride and boastfulness; and for using that pseudonym. He forgives anyone who is sincere in asking. I will pray for you.

I'm a living epistle...my testimony is my day to day living. And I have seen results.

I didn't know atheists gave testimony....? :th_praying:

JudgeofGod

Ecclesiastes 5

2 Do not be rash with your mouth, And let not your heart utter anything hastily before God. For God is in heaven, and you on earth; Therefore let your words be few.

3 For a dream comes through much activity, And a fool

First, I'm not an atheist.

Second, you quoted the wrong person. That is not text from my post, that is text from the person I was quoting.

Third, for at least the third time, I am a born again Christian and believe that Jesus Christ is and was the Only Begotten Son of God and that he died for our sin and rose from the dead.

Sorry; I looked through that post and realize I quoted ruck1b by mistake. I apologize. However, as to the atheist comment, I stand by it, although I concede you might be an agnostic. No Christian would even pretend to be the judge of God. There is no comfort in deception, rather call on the Lord to make you whole. I will pray for you.

2 Corinthians 10:17 But, "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."