• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

How did satan trick Eve into eating the fruit?

He basically told her, "You're not going to die. God just doesn't want you to be as smart as He is".

That's all it took for Eve to say to herself, "I want to be like Him".

Those aren't the exact words but that's what happened. It was that simple.

-------------------------------------------------

Here are some other simple tools that satan has used in the past and continues to use today.

I Dream of Jeannie, Gilligan's Island, Bewitched, The Partridge Family, The Brady Bunch, Star Trek, Lost in Space, Star Wars, The Flintstones, Tom and Jerry, and the list goes on.

----------------------------------------------------

The devil doesn't need sophistication. All he has to do is get your attention. And once he does that, he lets your imagination do the rest.

While you have somewhat of a valid point, man, I just don't think anyone is inclined to disbelieve in God because of the Flintstones or Tom and Jerry. Most people recognize that some things are just entertainment; even young children know that cartoons and silly t.v. shows are makebelieve. No rational person would be adversely influenced in their faith by cartoons. I can watch the Munsters and the Addams Family reruns without believing in the undead, vampires and werewolves and I'm sure most others can as well. I'm more inclined to worry about satan taking a more sophisticated approach through the false doctrines of some churches and the influence of cults such as Scientology and Mormonism; not to mention video games such as 'Grand Theft Auto'. These are only my own opinions, of course. :rolleyes:

i really think flinstones and the rest he was talking about...it little by little puts thoughts whicth lead to belives that are contrary to the Word/bible. look where we have come....i go to the book store to get something for the kids and 3/4 of the kids section is demonic....didnt happen over night...not sure if thats what Man was saying but thats what i see happen.

I constantly am teaching my kids while watching anything anywhere...asking questions and explaining whats real whats not...6yr old likes star wars...fine we watch it but i'm teaching the whole time...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did satan trick Eve into eating the fruit?

He basically told her, "You're not going to die. God just doesn't want you to be as smart as He is".

That's all it took for Eve to say to herself, "I want to be like Him".

Those aren't the exact words but that's what happened. It was that simple.

-------------------------------------------------

Here are some other simple tools that satan has used in the past and continues to use today.

I Dream of Jeannie, Gilligan's Island, Bewitched, The Partridge Family, The Brady Bunch, Star Trek, Lost in Space, Star Wars, The Flintstones, Tom and Jerry, and the list goes on.

----------------------------------------------------

The devil doesn't need sophistication. All he has to do is get your attention. And once he does that, he lets your imagination do the rest.

While you have somewhat of a valid point, man, I just don't think anyone is inclined to disbelieve in God because of the Flintstones or Tom and Jerry. Most people recognize that some things are just entertainment; even young children know that cartoons and silly t.v. shows are makebelieve. No rational person would be adversely influenced in their faith by cartoons. I can watch the Munsters and the Addams Family reruns without believing in the undead, vampires and werewolves and I'm sure most others can as well. I'm more inclined to worry about satan taking a more sophisticated approach through the false doctrines of some churches and the influence of cults such as Scientology and Mormonism; not to mention video games such as 'Grand Theft Auto'. These are only my own opinions, of course. :rolleyes:

i really think flinstones and the rest he was talking about...it little by little puts thoughts whicth lead to belives that are contrary to the Word/bible. look where we have come....i go to the book store to get something for the kids and 3/4 of the kids section is demonic....didnt happen over night...not sure if thats what Man was saying but thats what i see happen.

I constantly am teaching my kids while watching anything anywhere...asking questions and explaining whats real whats not...6yr old likes star wars...fine we watch it but i'm teaching the whole time...

their are kids 3 and 4yrs old going around putting spells on their parents..and each other...its time to get into the jesus supernatural!!!!!!!! we are behind the enemy in traing

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

their are kids 3 and 4yrs old going around putting spells on their parents..and each other...its time to get into the jesus supernatural!!!!!!!! we are behind the enemy in traing

You're joking, right? You can't be serious. :noidea:

about what?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

about what?

You can't be serious about 3-4 year olds putting spells on their parents.

about what?

ya why?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

about what?

ya why?

Prove it, then.

about what?

ya why?

Prove it, then.

come over and i can introduce you to a 3yr old...

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

You're joking, right? You can't be serious. :blink:

about what?

ya why?

Prove it, then.

come over and i can introduce you to a 3yr old...

You wouldn't be talking about your OWN child, would you....? :noidea:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/24/1987

The only proof that there are aliens out there is that they have NEVER tried to contact us :noidea: