• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/09/1972

You have nothing to fear and they know it too. Actually they also know you already belong to Jesus (if not they wouldn't do anything to you) so they will do their best to hold you back. I'll be praying!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

I think baby Christians read the bible to much!!!! Should they not read it at all? Of course not!!!! I meant was the most important thing is to have a revelation of how wide, how deep and how great is His love for you!!!! As a spiritual person already you need to fight this battle in the spirit realm... You connected your self to evil spirits now do the same with the Holy Spirit!!!!! You need to fellowship with the Holy Spirit!!!

Trust me you will have plenty of time to read the bible and then be able to get into arguments on this site with other people who read the bible way to much!!!! You think Jesus read the scrolls when he was a baby?

Listen to me!!!!! There is no time to mess around with these spirits!!!! You may have salvation but they can do alot of harm too you if you are only getting puffed up by your biblical knowledge...

Compare reading a spell book and an actual witch taking you by the hand and saying hey grab that rabbits foot and a lock of hair and watch me as I cast this spell... Whitch way would you prefer? The bible is great!!!! The Holy spirit is God though and He will unlock the scriptures by taking you by the hand and showing you... Just like the witch in my little analogy...

You have nothing to fear and they know it too. Actually they also know you already belong to Jesus (if not they wouldn't do anything to you) so they will do their best to hold you back. I'll be praying!

that's actually not true people that are not Christians are tormented by demons more than Christians... If not that is a very disheartening thing to be telling her as I brlivw she is a new beliver right?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I think baby Christians read the bible to much!!!!

Angel Im going to be blunt and urge you to ignore Merin's advice. He speaks unwisely.

1 Peter 2:2 desire the sincere milk of the word, as newborn babes, so that you may grow by it;

The bible says that new believers should read the bible so that they may grow. That contradicts Merin's words.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be perfected, thoroughly furnished to every good work.

All Scripture is profitable, not some scripture, not only to those who are young in Christ, but all scripture to all men (and women) of God.

Guest yod
I think baby Christians read the bible to much!!!! Should they not read it at all? Of course not!!!! I meant was the most important thing is to have a revelation of how wide, how deep and how great is His love for you!!!! As a spiritual person already you need to fight this battle in the spirit realm... You connected your self to evil spirits now do the same with the Holy Spirit!!!!! You need to fellowship with the Holy Spirit!!!

Trust me you will have plenty of time to read the bible and then be able to get into arguments on this site with other people who read the bible way to much!!!! You think Jesus read the scrolls when he was a baby?

Listen to me!!!!! There is no time to mess around with these spirits!!!! You may have salvation but they can do alot of harm too you if you are only getting puffed up by your biblical knowledge...

Compare reading a spell book and an actual witch taking you by the hand and saying hey grab that rabbits foot and a lock of hair and watch me as I cast this spell... Whitch way would you prefer? The bible is great!!!! The Holy spirit is God though and He will unlock the scriptures by taking you by the hand and showing you... Just like the witch in my little analogy...

Merin, that is the worst advice I've seen given on these boards in 6 years.

Yeshua would have heard the Word of God at least every Sabbath day all of His life. God says that He places His Word even over His name and that is pretty serious! A person has absolutely no defense against spirits if they ignore the written word. ESPECIALLY a "baby-christian"

My advice to this person would be to aggressively address any spiritual darkness from your past life. If you are serious about confronting darkness it will take drastic measures. Don't do this alone if you can find someone to stand in prayer with you.

Make a list of every form of witchcraft or sorcery you have ever participated in and begin naming them and repenting to break the curse they brought upon you. Horoscopes, Ouiji boards, seances, psycodelic drug use, magic 8 ball, ANYTHING having to do with fortune telling or magic should be taken out of your house.

If you have any dark rock music...burn it. If you have any videos/movies of a dark nature...trash them immediately.

Clean your house and santify it to the Lord. Don't just quit these things...replace them with things that are lovely, good, peaceful, of good reputation...

Spend LOTS of time reading the Word and in prayer. The closer you are to Yeshua (Jesus) the farther away your enemy will be

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

I think baby Christians read the bible to much!!!!

Angel Im going to be blunt and urge you to ignore Merin's advice. He speaks unwisely.

1 Peter 2:2 desire the sincere milk of the word, as newborn babes, so that you may grow by it;

The bible says that new believers should read the bible so that they may grow. That contradicts Merin's words.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be perfected, thoroughly furnished to every good work.

All Scripture is profitable, not some scripture, not only to those who are young in Christ, but all scripture to all men (and women) of God.

Amen...thank you!

god bless ya and good luck with that....

Christians do not need luck. We have the Lord.

chapter and verse?

Are not all things in His hands? Not a sparrow falls without Him, so why would luck happen? Its all God not luck.