• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

Okay, I am totally freaking out. As IF I didn't have enough going on in my life, I had something added.

Here it goes.

I had a dream in January that freaked me out but I put it aside. The dream is as follows:

In my dream, I am in a house that I know is my house. It's quite large and very haunted. There were ghost manifestations all over the house. Chairs moving, cabinet doors opening and closing, tv channels changing, lights going on and off - all of these by themselves. The strange thing was that I considered to be normal. I would look upon these happening and was amazed at the high level of activity. Then at some point, I saw a huge television set. In front of the television set, was a rocking chair and some other chairs where ghosts were sitting and hanging out. They were pretty tame.. At some point, I wondered what would make them go away so I could have some rest. At that point, I put in a christian music cd. When I did this, the ghosts kept turning off the music. This went on for what seemed like months until finally it worked. They went away or let me think that they had went away. A few months later, the high level of spiritual activity was just as it was and I still considered it to be normal. The whole cd part of the dream repeated and I knew in my dream that this was going to be a long term issue and to not be stressed out over the ghosts being there.

Then, a month or two ago, I had another dream. In my dream, a spirit was talking to me. It told me that I was "theirs" (whoever they are) and the God couldn't have me. I woke up out of the dream immediately to see this huge dark spirit at the foot of my bed who then repeated to me that I was theirs and God couldn't have me. This dream had me concerned which is why I posted the thread on Can a Christian be Unconverted that got so sidetracked from my issue. I went into a tail spin at this point.

Well, as my post said in the prayer request section, i have decided to have a big bonfire to burn my stuff whence I have something to burn it in. Since making this decision, all hell has broken loose. I posted the private issues in the ladies lounge.

As if yesterday was not bad enough, last night, I had a spirit physically manifest twice and it wasn't a good one. Then, tonight, I had something happen as well.

People, I need serious prayer. I have a feeling this is going to be more difficult than I thought and I am very freaked out. The spirits aren't going to leave easily.

Please, please I need prayer help.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Invoke the name of Jesus every time you walk into a room...out loud and often. They are unable to stay in proximity to His presence or prayers offered up to Him. Burn all of that stuff...good idea...but right now, at this very moment, rebuke them in Jesus' name and order them out. Don't worry, they believe in Him and can't prevail when confronted by the Holy Spirit. They will leave.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Angel, do not fear them. You are in Christ. You can rest in Him. As Glory said, call on His name. "In the name of Jesus, leave me alone". They dont want to go without a fight it seems, but you are in Christ.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Angelique, they can say what ever they want. What this spirit is telling you is a lie. You are not theirs. Truely, I cannot even begin to fathom what you are going through. But I absolutly believe in God's word. Jesus Christ is your saviour. Jesus Christ is stronger and more powerful than any evil thing that tells you these lies. The sooner you get the things burned and destroyed the better. This stuff is "strongholds". These spirits - demons - don't understand that you belong to Jesus. When you profess with your mouth that you believe in the Lord, Jesus Christ, but still hold onto the things that are not Christian, these demons can see that they still have a chance to destroy you. Don't give them that chance. Destroy these things. Can you get a paper shredder? At least you could shred this stuff and then burn it. Anything you can break....break it. Beat it to a pulp.

This dream you had seems to me as if these spirits are making a last ditch effort to deceive you. They are trying to bully you into thinking that they own you. They don't. Angelique, my dear sister, you are God's child. These aren't idle words. This is the truth. God loves you. Jesus Christ -- God incarnate -- sacrificed Himself so you could live. These demons are subject to Him. Believe that and claim the power of the Holy Spirit to protect you and stand between you and all evil.

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. "

The 23rd Psalm is one of the most comforting. Your soul was restored when you accepted Christ. These demons mean nothing except death They are evil. But when David wrote this Psalm he said that even though I wal through the valley of the shadow of death (that's where these demons live) I will fear no evil. Jesus - the Good Shepherd -- is with you, Angelique.

You are in a spiritual battle. The looser just doesn't realize that he's been defeated yet. Keep your eyes on Jesus. Keep praying.

"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:10-11

They cannot stand agains the name of Jesus.

<>< ><>

Nathele

Heavenly Father,

Angelique belongs to You. I pray in the name of Jesus that these demons that torment her will understand that they have lost, and that they will leave her alone. My God, my Lord, You are all powerful. Cover Angelique in Your Holy Spirit so that these demons will leave her alone. Please, give her strength to destroy all of the wiccan things she has - everything. Things that are giving these evil creature a way into her dreams and her life. They have no place there any more.

In the name of Jesus, the Christ

Amen

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

hey listen to me!!!!!

Dont go around invoking the name of Jesus.... They know you dont know how much of a little dog they are... You need to have a revelation of God's love. You need to get closer to God! All you got right now is salvation... You have a baby relationship with Jesus... He is a real man in heaven even now sitting at the right hand of God!!! You need to fellowship with the holy spirit... Stop reading your bible for a week and get to know the real person of Jesus!!!!!! You can read His book later... Go somewhere alone and sit there and talk to Him like a real person. Ask Him to reveal himself to you. Tell him you need to know that you are His and the devil and his demons will know that you have been with Him and they will stay away!!!! Look in the bible how demon filled people reacted to Jesus... That's how they be with you when you build a real relationship with Jesus the man. He is alive

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

hey listen to me!!!!!

Dont go around invoking the name of Jesus.... They know you dont know how much of a little dog they are... You need to have a revelation of God's love. You need to get closer to God! All you got right now is salvation... You have a baby relationship with Jesus... He is a real man in heaven even now sitting at the right hand of God!!! You need to fellowship with the holy spirit... Stop reading your bible for a week and get to know the real person of Jesus!!!!!! You can read His book later... Go somewhere alone and sit there and talk to Him like a real person. Ask Him to reveal himself to you. Tell him you need to know that you are His and the devil and his demons will know that you have been with Him and they will stay away!!!! Look in the bible how demon filled people reacted to Jesus... That's how they be with you when you build a real relationship with Jesus the man. He is alive

Ok I am going to butt in here.....keep reading your Bible...How else can you learn what our Lord is capeable of? You do have power in the name of Jesus, and they know it. That is why they are on you. satan never gives up without a fight. He knows he has lost and wants to take as many as possible with him. Read about our Lord...talk to our Lord, draw close to Him in His word and in prayer. Send satans minions packing in Jesus' name. In all honesty I still have trouble witht hem on occassion. They do not attack unless we are a danger to them. Be a danger to them. Take it as a compliment, and come at them even harder!!!!

For Merin.....as a former occult member please never tell someone to stop in Gods word. It is also how relationship is built.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

hey listen to me!!!!!

Merin, the name and presence of the Lord is the ONLY thing they fear...you are not giving sound advice to Angelique...who is obviously very distraught over this. Please be careful in your advice to new Christians; you don't want to be responsible for her moving away from God. Do you???? :thumbsup:

Guest man
For Merin.....as a former occult member please never tell someone to stop in Gods word. It is also how relationship is built.

I totally agree here.

Ignoring the Word of God is ignoring God.

How do you draw closer to someone by ignoring them?

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Don't side-track the topic. Merin has a point. His point is NOT that the bible isn't useful...of course it is. But oftentimes people read the bible like God is a fairy-tale and forget the REAL and POWEFUL name of Jesus. I think Merin could have stated it better...but his point is valid. Don't allow that to be a distraction from the real issue.

Angelique...pray and ask for God to reveal his power and strength to you. Allow the power of the Holy Spirit to work and dwell in you and have FAITH in the power of God, through Jesus Christ our Saviour! It might be cliche but...Know God, Know peace!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  05/22/1984

Don't side-track the topic. Merin has a point. His point is NOT that the bible isn't useful...of course it is. But oftentimes people read the bible like God is a fairy-tale and forget the REAL and POWEFUL name of Jesus. I think Merin could have stated it better...but his point is valid. Don't allow that to be a distraction from the real issue.

Angelique...pray and ask for God to reveal his power and strength to you. Allow the power of the Holy Spirit to work and dwell in you and have FAITH in the power of God, through Jesus Christ our Saviour! It might be cliche but...Know God, Know peace!

I agree 100%!