IGNORED

The JEWS are the cause of all the world's evils

Guest shiloh357

The world hates Israel, because the world hates God.

The near universal hatred and denigration of Israel is not rational; it is supernatural. Satan has always hated Israel, and he has planted that hate in the minds and hearts of many, including many Christians.

The overwhelming majority, near 100% of the Muslim community is united in its hatred of Israel and the goal of destroying Israel.

Many Christians who see Israel as a threat to their Replacement Theology views, who believe the church is Israel, would take a great deal of quiet pleasure were the Muslims to get their wish and Israel was dissolved.

Israel stands a living reproach to both the inability of Islam to adapt to the 21st century, and Christian Replacement Theology. It stands as a testament to the faithfulness of God to a people that most had for centuries written off as an eternally cursed people.

We need to be as vocal in our support for Israel as the Muslims are militant in their goal to see Israel wiped out.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I believe that the Word tells us why this happens....

It is because they are "chosen" to carry and be witness of His instructions in righteousness, also known as Torah.

Those who hate any authority higher than themselves will naturally hate them for reminding them that there is One

The near universal hatred and denigration of Israel is not rational; it is supernatural. Satan has always hated Israel, and he has planted that hate in the minds and hearts of many, including many Christians.

The overwhelming majority, near 100% of the Muslim community is united in its hatred of Israel and the goal of destroying Israel.

Many Christians who see Israel as a threat to their Replacement Theology views, who believe the church is Israel, would take a great deal of quiet pleasure were the Muslims to get their wish and Israel was dissolved.

Israel stands a living reproach to both the inability of Islam to adapt to the 21st century, and Christian Replacement Theology. It stands as a testament to the faithfulness of God to a people that most had for centuries written off as an eternally cursed people.

We need to be as vocal in our support for Israel as the Muslims are militant in their goal to see Israel wiped out.

:thumbsup:

I also read something interesting about this trend just yesterday. Anti-semitism has gone politically correct and is now being refered to as "anti-zionism." It's the same anti-semitism from days gone by, just more user-friendly and designed to sound less like hate mongering, but it is the same Jew hating rhetoric wrapped in a term that they think people will find less offensive, and make them look less racist and narrow-minded. And stupid.

So the next time you hear someone using the term "anti-zionism" just remember, it's our old pal anti-semitism wearing a new set of clothes.

:emot-partyblower: Amen to all 3 post! :24:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,840
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

You're right, Shiloh. :thumbsup:

Now I am not a Jew.....but it's a matter of common sense to me:

God chose Israel as his chosen nation through which to bring the message of salvation. Live with it!! I have no problem with the fact that Jesus didn't choose to come as a white Englishman.

Jesus Himself said that 'Salvation is of the Jews'. He also Himself was a Jew. (He is the eternal Son of God. But He came as a Jew, to fulfill the prophecies concerning his blood-line).

I don't know how anyone who reads the bible and believes it, could hate Israel. It is largely a wondrous story of how God dealt with His chosen people (though they were often disobedient). But they were chosen.

If God has chosen somebody, or some nation, to speak through......then that's fine by me. We should be grateful.

Like you said......the reason the world hates Israel, is because they hate God. They don't want a visible presence to remind them of God's claim as the Judge of the world.

Guest shiloh357
I don't know how anyone who reads the bible and believes it, could hate Israel.

Like I said, it is not rational. Theological pride is hard to overcome. People will believe theology, over the Bible, it seems. Human nature, pride does not want to be wrong. There are many great theological personalities, who, in other matters have many fine things to say, but they simply dropped the ball where Israel is concerned. It was always easier to see the Jews as an object of contempt, than to believe the Bible. Even great theologians are not beyond the deceptions of the enemy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alejune
Yes, it's true. At least if you listen to popular opinion.

I go on a great many forums, listen to a great many points of view.

And one thing I've noticed in recent years is the re-emergent belief that it is the Jews who are responsible for all the world's ills.

I never thought this would happen again. But people seem to have bought wholesale once again into the belief that the Jews are our enemies, and must be eradicated, at all costs.

Jews were responsible for 9/11

Jews were responsible for Hurricane Katrina

Jews are responsible for the latest stock market crash, world-wide

The holocaust was 'manufactured' by the Jews, and never really happened.....despite the fact that my own father fought in WWII to free Europe from Nazi occupation.

Jews kill innocent civilians in the West Bank and Gaza.....when in fact it is the other way around. Militants all too readily use civilians as human shields, and continue to pour high-explosive warheads into Israeli civilian towns......yet they cry 'murder' if any palestinian civilian is killed.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. I have noticed, over several years, a growing tendency to label Israel as the evil entity of the world.

20 years ago, I never would have thought that this could ever happen again. I would have thought that the world would have seen sense after WWII.

Not so, it seems.

Israel is again in the spotlight as the embodiment of all the evil in the world.

Has anyone else noticed this? :whistling:

Wherever I go on the internet these days, Israel has the 'bad press'. People from all walks of life (believer and unbeliever), seem to agree that Israel is the aggressor.

My own take on this?

Since God first established Israel as his 'special possession', there have been those who have sought to 'wipe her out'. Primarily because Israel was the visible evidence of God's work in the world, and His claim on humanity.

These people that rail so much against Israel.......would they be satisfied if the muslim 'Sharia' law was to take over in their lands?

God's dealings with Israel are a type of His dealings with us, in my opinion.

He has been faithful to Israel. He will be faithful to us. And on that, we depend.

I have also noticed that those that are opposed to Israel seem to be opposed to fundamentalist Christianity.

My bible also shows God's faithfulness (thoughout the ages, and in no uncertain terms), both to Israel, and to his chosen ones.

God said that if day and night were ever to cease, then He will cast Israel off. He also said that if we can discover the foundations of the world, that He will cast Israel off. Day and night have not yet ceased, to my knowledge. And God Himself said that 'He hangs the earth upon nothing'.

We are inextricably linked with the fortunes of Israel, in a prophetic sense.

But the whole world seems to have caught the 'blame the Jew' fever once again.

Does anyone beside me notice this? :whistling::thumbsup:

It's that the idea that Jews were at fault never did die out. That's just some propoganda we were sold that it vanished after WWII. As a Jewish Beleiver is Jesus Christ I've spent the last 20 years looking into Churches where I/we would be welcome and you'd never believe all the Churches that are set up to reject us. If we hold to the traditional seventh day sabbath, out we go. It never ends. The excuses to blame us for "divisions" for the death of Christ as if some Roman soldiers were not very actively involved. Like doing the dirty deed themselves. Every society that has ever been has to have it's scapegoats. And it's whomever they can get away with blaming. For a time in Europe the Roman Catholic Church held power and blamed all sorts of persons. Even just females. Called them withches. It all rotates to whomever the majority, or a special groups can get away with picking on. Right now, Jews are vulnerable again. Right after WWII the world saw, firsthand even, just how orrible it is to let it get out of hand. Now, they've forgotten. Part of it is the nation of Israel was based on a different style of land ownership. It doesn't work well with the world's ways on that. Biblically, land is only "sold" for a time out of families hands. It's all messed up now. But people who operate by the Bibles prinicples don't fit in with the way the world manages it's commerce.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I believe that the Word tells us why this happens....

It is because they are "chosen" to carry and be witness of His instructions in righteousness, also known as Torah.

Those who hate any authority higher than themselves will naturally hate them for reminding them that there is One

The near universal hatred and denigration of Israel is not rational; it is supernatural. Satan has always hated Israel, and he has planted that hate in the minds and hearts of many, including many Christians....

:whistling:

I also read something interesting about this trend just yesterday. Anti-semitism has gone politically correct and is now being refered to as "anti-zionism." ...

So the next time you hear someone using the term "anti-zionism" just remember, it's our old pal anti-semitism wearing a new set of clothes.

:thumbsup: Amen to all 3 post! :noidea:

:whistling: to all

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

... As a Jewish Beleiver is Jesus Christ I've spent the last 20 years looking into Churches where I/we would be welcome and you'd never believe all the Churches that are set up to reject us.

If we hold to the traditional seventh day sabbath, out we go. It never ends. The excuses to blame us for "divisions" for the death of Christ as if some Roman soldiers were not very actively involved. Like doing the dirty deed themselves. ...

Right now, Jews are vulnerable again. Right after WWII the world saw, firsthand even, just how orrible it is to let it get out of hand. Now, they've forgotten.

Part of it is the nation of Israel was based on a different style of land ownership. It doesn't work well with the world's ways on that. Biblically, land is only "sold" for a time out of families hands. It's all messed up now. But people who operate by the Bibles prinicples don't fit in with the way the world manages it's commerce.

I am so sorry to hear of your challenges. So many of us have accepted traditions of men, and rejected much of His Word in ignorance or arrogance.

So many have indeed forgotten the horrors. 'Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it.'

And this world system has indeed departed greatly from His principles. The debt, the mortgages, the taxes, paper money, so many basics which have been ignored or purposely abandoned. May He open our eyes. May we see His Truth and live it.

Bless You Alejune, I am glad you are here.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The blessings of the Lord be upon you, Alejune.

Guest shiloh357

I also read something interesting about this trend just yesterday. Anti-semitism has gone politically correct and is now being refered to as "anti-zionism." It's the same anti-semitism from days gone by, just more user-friendly and designed to sound less like hate mongering, but it is the same Jew hating rhetoric wrapped in a term that they think people will find less offensive, and make them look less racist and narrow-minded. And stupid.

Righ on, Cobalt!! :emot-hug: I have seen anti-Zionsim try to take foothold on this board many times.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

Righ on, Cobalt!! :emot-hug: I have seen anti-Zionsim try to take foothold on this board many times.

Gee, I sure hope not---especially considering that this board has it's home in ISRAEL.......

a.