• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=64151

This is the USA not Somalia. These people left Somalia because of the oppression and famine they suffered at the hands of Islamic Fascists, yet they are acting no different than those despotic warlords, regarding the superiority complex they have with their religion.

These people need to be put on a very short leash if they are going to behave like animals.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

i pretty much echo The Lorax's sentiments. This kid was obviously being a jerk and should be punished. His actions however shouldn't be representative of all Muslims any more than any other high-school incident like this, which is what the article seems to be trying to say.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

JustinM, the actions of this person are not representative of Islam in the same way the KKK is not representative of Christianity.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  130
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/25/1976

Yes, we all know Islam is the religion of peace. :whistling:

That's not at all what I'm saying. Basically I'm saying that Islam is a non-issue in this story. It's a story about a jerk taunting a teacher's dog, but the creator of the story wanted to make it out to be a religious issue.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  130
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/25/1976

That's not at all what I'm saying. Basically I'm saying that Islam is a non-issue in this story. It's a story about a jerk taunting a teacher's dog, but the creator of the story wanted to make it out to be a religious issue.

I disagree. It is a religious issue. It is a lot more than that actually.

The thing we have to look at here is the bigger story. Day after day we hear of these Somalis and other Muslims trying to enforce their beliefs on our culture. They won't scan a pack of bacon for you, or let you ride in their cab if you have a bottle of booze in your suitcase. They are trying to impose Sharia on us, and we must fight it.

Islam is not just a religion, it is a political system, and way of life. Their mission is to convert or kill us all.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Islam

The word itself does not mean peace. It means that peace is acquired by submission. Forced submission if necessary.

At any rate I won't hijack the thread any longer. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

What does this have to do with Islam?

There's no doubt that the behavior of the Tech students was vile and unforgivable. They should be expelled, and I am disappointed that the article didn't indicate that they were punished at all. But I don't rush to bigoted conclusions.

Every HS has its idiots and they come in all different shapes, sizes, colors, and creeds. These idiots happened to be Muslim. So what? The Qu'ran does not say unclean animals should be taunted or killed; it says they shouldn't be touched.

You completely overlooked this part of the article, of course, because it puts a damper on your hate-mongering generalizations:

Hurd earlier spent some time student teaching at Talahi Community School, where he said his experience was good. He told the newspaper Somali students there even petted his dog, although they used paper to keep their hands from actually making physical contact.

What does the article have to do with islam? Did you actually read the whole thing? This lis an ongoing problem, as noted in the article. Of course, I believe muslims won't touch dogs because dogs can sense evil and filth. The cult of islam doesn't fit into American life...when they try to push their satan worshipping beliefs here they need to get an old fashioned Texas comeuppance. They'd never try it again. :whistling:

I disagree. It is a religious issue. It is a lot more than that actually.

The thing we have to look at here is the bigger story. Day after day we hear of these Somalis and other Muslims trying to enforce their beliefs on our culture. They won't scan a pack of bacon for you, or let you ride in their cab if you have a bottle of booze in your suitcase. They are trying to impose Sharia on us, and we must fight it.

Well then I'm afraid we will have to remain in disagreement. Being a jerk to teachers is not a trait exclusively claimed by Muslim students.

You are also generalizing to a large degree. Just because there were isolated incidents of people asserting their beliefs (wrongly might I add) does not mean it applies to all Muslims.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Why all the mental gymnastics to excise tolerance yet again? Good grief. This is just another example of Muslims imposing their sick beliefs on American society. Yep, this kid was a jerk and not all Muslim kids are jerks. So what? Add it all up and smell the coffee. This society must not allow any of the Islamic beliefs to impact the way the rest of us behave. If they don't want to have Christians even pray on campus, how dare we be so foolish as to tolerate their intolerance?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Well then I'm afraid we will have to remain in disagreement. Being a jerk to teachers is not a trait exclusively claimed by Muslim students.

You are also generalizing to a large degree. Just because there were isolated incidents of people asserting their beliefs (wrongly might I add) does not mean it applies to all Muslims.

You couldn't be further off, Hamburgers. It DOES apply to all of muslims. A good muslim is bound by the Qu'ran to overcome, outbreed, and spread islam by every means available and by the sword if necessary. And they have a pat script they follow when they reach a certain level of population in a nonmuslim country. (Ask the French.) They are the enemy and the only trustworthy muslim is a dead one. Read up on islam....then say it's no big deal. :whistling: