• Days Won:  115

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I've heard the US gets most of its oil from Canada. Why this Saudi push? :)

Yeah. And why isn't he pushing for us to drill for our own oil here????

The Bush family has powerful ties to the Saudis and a lot of financial interests there. I believe a lot of this 'oil crunch' is profit motivated by George Bush, Dick Cheney, and their friends in the oil industry. If this is the case, I hope to see all of them indicted. Of course, this is just my own opinion and not based on anything else. :emot-handshake:

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9

:emot-handshake::):24:

Hallelujah!

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14

My LORD Comes!

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18

Hallelujah!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I've heard the US gets most of its oil from Canada. Why this Saudi push? :th_praying:

If you were Big Oil, and you really couldn't care less about human beings, you just want to be richer and richer, how would you play your cards here?

Simple, you buy all the foriegn oil you can and sell it to the American citizens for as much profit as you can possibly manage to make, meanwhile you only drill "just enough" from the American oil fields.

In this way, when it reaches the point that oil is so expensive that only millionaires can afford automobiles, there are still oil reserves in america: they just haven't been drilling them.

Then they'll sell the last couple billion barrels of oil for thousands of dollars per barrel to whoever can afford to pay it.

Are you the same person that just today explained a theory of relativity and the expansion of space, or are you just fooling around here. If you are the same person than the absurdity of this argument just dumbfounds me.

I've heard the US gets most of its oil from Canada. Why this Saudi push? :noidea:

The Bush family has powerful ties to the Saudis and a lot of financial interests there. I believe a lot of this 'oil crunch' is profit motivated by George Bush, Dick Cheney, and their friends in the oil industry. If this is the case, I hope to see all of them indicted. Of course, this is just my own opinion and not based on anything else. :th_praying:

Nonsense. Conspiracy theory.

The Bush family has powerful ties to the Saudis and a lot of financial interests there. I believe a lot of this 'oil crunch' is profit motivated by George Bush, Dick Cheney, and their friends in the oil industry. If this is the case, I hope to see all of them indicted. Of course, this is just my own opinion and not based on anything else. :th_praying:

Indicted? You can't be serious.

He owns the government. Who's going to indict him?

But there's a certain judge who really is the supreme court, and he sees.

One more ridiculous conspiracy theory about the Bush family and oil, and "big oil" conspiring to control the world, and this thread gets shut down.

Where are your heads, saints?!

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I've heard the US gets most of its oil from Canada. Why this Saudi push? :)

Please read again, below; I don't DO conspiracy theories. Rather I fear that this is the case....but hope it isn't.

"Of course, this is just my own opinion and not based on anything else. " :noidea:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

haha :noidea:

um Oyeda, my head is on top and attached underneath

is my neck and the rest of my body too. :th_praying:

But how sad,stupid, and unforunate for you to think and say

its all conspiracy therory...and not true.

Some people stick their heads in the sand and try to deny it,

others try to stop talk and discussion of it even to the point

of sarcasm,ridicule, and attack. While a few do know.

But two things to think about. First, I challege you,dare you, and even

invite you to check up on this and do research on this. Examine it carefully

and form your own opinions and conclusions.

Second and even more, since the dawn of time there has and is obviously a war

between good and evil...God and His Holy angels versus Satan and his demons.

The total war and battles are spiritual and also physical. The main battle ground is

the Earth and its peoples on this planet.

Now, we know from Bible Prophecy that there will be a New World Order and headed by

Antichrist and his system and his assistants and agents. And now and at this time and currently

for the Prince of the Power of this air of the ruler of these kingdoms on this Earth he rules via thru mens minds,hearts

and their lust and vain of things of this world, of life and for power,fame,money and control. Oil is only part and parcel

of the coming New World Economic Order component of the New World Order. But unfornately, oil and its built up infrastrutures acoss the nations and of the whole world is so deeply entrenched in our political,social, economic, and even religious life too. A few examples....transportation, fertilizers and pesticides for crops and food stuffs, distrbution and delivery systems for all kinds of products and services, components and materials needed in plastics and the manufacture of other products and components in other products. Virtuall pervasive in our whole lives too.

A tool and component of coming stages and development of the New World Order: political,social, religious, economic.

The over-all basic components of the New Wolrd Order.

Now, Satan and his demons work thru individuals, groups,organizations, regions, nations, kingdoms.

Hopefully, you check up with what some of these people have said.

Form your own opinions and conclusions. Yet, whether you are in agreement or disagreement

it will not stop the overall battle between good and evil. And also what is prophesized in the Bible of

the End Times and latter days. And of the ongoing development of the New World Order.

And the involvement of oil and its infrastuctures as tools and weapons for power,control, greed

and the furtherance of the New World Order.

I'll understand if you close this thread.

I have encountered the thoughts and attitudes of shock and silence.

And also for ridicule,criticalness, and sarcasm too.

Even of it can't happen or can't happen here. So, I'm used to it.

But again, please read up and check out 'Big Oil'

before its too late.

Edited by Iron Samson

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Brother Ovedya won't need to close the thread, I will. :laugh:

We can close them all day folks. We can also ban accounts and restrict posting ability for those whom desire to skew the focus of Worthy. :laugh:

Peace,

Dave